Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489532 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wedeamm: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Good day everyone on Nairaland, please I finished from NOUN and I applied for Undergraduate transcript for about a month now which I want to use for foreign admission and till date I haven't received any notification from NOUN. Please what best advise can you render to help me to fast track it so as to get this admission on time before the proposed University closes it admission. I have called those numbers on their website and non is going through, and the one that manages to ring they dont pick.
Thanks for your understanding and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AbahCharity(f): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Good evening everyone.
I am a PGD student in education. Is any other person seeing EDU 721(Psychology of learning) as currently unavailable in the TMA portal. Hope this would not be a challenge when deadline elapses?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Please i need 2019 past questions??

Anyone?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
AbahCharity:
Good evening everyone.
I am a PGD student in education. Is any other person seeing EDU 721(Psychology of learning) as currently unavailable in the TMA portal. Hope this would not be a challenge when deadline elapses?

You are not alone. I am not seeing it either. I am sure it will be resolved.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
3RNEST:
Please i need 2019 past questions??

Anyone?
All POP past questions at www.noudocs.com/past-questions.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by browniecay: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Enskynelson:

Thanks for this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
openuniversity5:
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:* 2020/2021 Admission ongoing

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*...

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*..

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials..
Pls is there anyway to speed up, verify or authenticate my change of study center immediately, it been on since January? I have applied since January
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 6:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Is it now 2k per courses for undergraduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2020
wedeamm:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Good day everyone on Nairaland, please I finished from NOUN and I applied for Undergraduate transcript for about a month now which I want to use for foreign admission and till date I haven't received any notification from NOUN. Please what best advise can you render to help me to fast track it so as to get this admission on time before the proposed University closes it admission. I have called those numbers on their website and non is going through, and the one that manages to ring they dont pick.
Thanks for your understanding and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

WhatsApp me on 08117413104
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2020
Do You Need Help on TMA?

Do you want to Score 30/30 in all your TMAs?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let EDUSPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions to your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
30/30 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:-08117413104

OR

Visit
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OUR SERVICES

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2020
officialfestus:
Is it now 2k per courses for undergraduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Submission of TMA is ongoing...
Contact me for quick submission... 10/10 us guaranteed...

And Dropping of wrongly registered courses has started...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
PROJECT DEFENCE

Notice is hereby given to all students who would be defending their thesis, to get prepared for the exercise which has been scheduled to hold as follows:

Date: Monday, 16th November, 2020
Time: 8.00am
Venue: Abuja Model Study Centre, Dutse-Alhaji
along kubwa expressway, Abuja.

Please Note: You are to come along with a spiral binded copy of your project and power point presentation for the defense.
Thank you

ABUJA

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
NOTIFICATION TO ALL B.SC PUBLIC HEALTH STUDENTS ON ATTACHMENT(PHS326,PHS430 AND PHS520

Subject matter:- MONITORING OF PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCE PRACTICUM

In line with the above subject matter
I write to officially inform you all that practicum started since 26th October 2020 to end 4th December 2020.

Equally note that moderator will be visiting your individual placement stations from 7th to 11th December 2020.

Note that this exercise is highly compulsory to all students in B.sc Public Health Science from 300 level and above.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
IT/SIWES ORIENTATION

This is to inform all the students who registered for IT/SIWES, the orientation is scheduled to take place as follows

Date: Saturday, 7th November, 2020
Time: 11am - 12Noon

Venue: NURTW Study Centre Garki II, Abuja.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Enskynelson:

thanks bro,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Samisha500:
IT/SIWES ORIENTATION

This is to inform all the students who registered for IT/SIWES, the orientation is scheduled to take place as follows

Date: Saturday, 7th November, 2020
Time: 11am - 12Noon

Venue: NURTW Study Centre Garki II, Abuja.
This include those students in WUSE study center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by helenpate: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
I have experience with some Nigerian students, a group of students who hired me for their Psychology Essay Writing , they were very happy after the delivery. i have been writing for students since 2015 and i helped hundreds of students in my career.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
3RNEST:

This include those students in WUSE study center?
No
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Samisha500:
No
What about WUSE center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
JUST IN
NOTICE!!!!

Dropping of wrongly registered courses has started.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
With this new semester registration, when will last semester results be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity5: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ 2020/2021 Admission ongoing

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*...

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*..,

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
NOUN GST PORTAL HAVE JUST BEEN UPDATED

LEARN HOW TO DO THE FOLLOWING THINGS

1] How To Take NOUN GST TMA in 2020_2 Semester

2] WHAT NOUN STUDENTS CAN DO ON ELEARN

3] HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO ELEARN

4] HOW TO SOLVE GST TMA ON ELEARN

5] HOW TO ACCESS NOUN GST TMA VIA MOBILE APP

READ MORE:- How To Take NOUN GST TMA in 2020_2 Semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
UPDATE!!

For Those Who Registered GST302 (BUSINESS PLAN) Kindly Note That Presentation Will Commence On The 15th Of Nov 2020.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
NOTICE!!!

You can now log in to the GST site!

All passwords have been reset to default.
Your password is your matric number, with NOU in lowercase.

GST TMA will be activated soon.

You can now log in to the gst site:

https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bond77(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Are you a student of the National Open University of Nigeria?

Are you ready to become one of the biggest entrepreneur of the century?

Do have what it takes to proffer viable solutions or ideas to solving one of the world's biggest challenge?

Are you a problem solver or an aspiring entrepreneur or you own a business startup seeking an opportunity to showcase your skills and intellect?

Could it be that you are already thinking of an idea or a business startup that can change the world but you don't have the resources, tools, mentorship, and funds to actualize those innovations?

Would you love to be trained and mentored by some of the biggest entrepreneurs and technocrats the world has ever seen?

Yippee...The wait is finally over!!!!! cheesy

*Hult prize foundation* gives you that golden opportunity on a platter of gold. If you know you have what it takes ,*Gather a team of 3-4 members* and register them via our website https://hultprizeat.com/noun to participate in one of the biggest competition in the world and stand a chance to win a grand prize of *1million us dollars* wink and much more!!

The Hult prize challenge for this year 2020/2021 focuses on *Food for Good* .This challenges focus on how students, entrepreneurs, startups can proffer solutions or business ideas that can transform food not only as a means of survival but also as an agent of change, to generate income, provide job's and to improve economies.

So Get ready to make an impact!!
Brace up and lets lead a generation to change the world!!!
Don't waste this golden opportunity because it could be your fast card to achieving your dreams!!!

Lets Get it on!!! ✌️✌️
#hp21, #hultprize#, #foodforgood, #hultprizenoun

*Deadline for registration: November 8, 2020* .

For more info: send us a mail via *hultprizenoun@gmail.com*
*Call: 08076320186, 08168238523*
*WhatsApp: 08139529739, 08123051357*

*Hult Prize Foundation is Proudly sponsored by the United Nations, On-campus Program, Unikorn.org..etc*

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jakeroberto(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Edusportal:
NOUN GST PORTAL HAVE JUST BEEN UPDATED

LEARN HOW TO DO THE FOLLOWING THINGS

1] How To Take NOUN GST TMA in 2020_2 Semester

2] WHAT NOUN STUDENTS CAN DO ON ELEARN

3] HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO ELEARN

4] HOW TO SOLVE GST TMA ON ELEARN

5] HOW TO ACCESS NOUN GST TMA VIA MOBILE APP

READ MORE:- How To Take NOUN GST TMA in 2020_2 Semester
I have tried typing in my matric no in small letter as both the username and password and i still cant log in....I just got admission and i want to take my TMA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:20am On Nov 07, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 16DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.