Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478295 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2020
NOUN POP EXAM UPDATE

The management have released POP exam timetable for 2020_2 semester

Exams start on 5th January 2021

READ MORE:- NOUN 2020_2 Semester Exam Timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wedeamm: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Good day everyone on Nairaland, please I finished from NOUN and I applied for Undergraduate transcript for about a month now which I want to use for foreign admission and till date I haven't received any notification from NOUN. Please what best advise can you render to help me to fast track it so as to get this admission on time before the proposed University closes it admission. I have called those numbers on their website and non is going through, and the one that manages to ring they dont pick.
Thanks for your understanding and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity5: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2019)! _All Department_*...

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*,
✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials..'

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idebube: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Save a soul please. I am also in the boat.
wedeamm:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Good day everyone on Nairaland, please I finished from NOUN and I applied for Undergraduate transcript for about a month now which I want to use for foreign admission and till date I haven't received any notification from NOUN. Please what best advise can you render to help me to fast track it so as to get this admission on time before the proposed University closes it admission. I have called those numbers on their website and non is going through, and the one that manages to ring they dont pick.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamoyakz: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
@

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
jamoyakz:
guys any news about PG result? abi rat don chop the result?

cheesy grin grin grin grin lol.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good evening everyone.

I want to help my sister print out all her results but the school site isn't bringing out the option to input matric number and password.

Please does anyone know the right site for me to do that?

It was www.nouonline.net I searched for. I don't know if that's the correct school website or not.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Join @Nounites on Telegram.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
wedeamm:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

if you're serious and ready to fast track it

Call/WhatsApp:- 08117413104
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please after project registration what next?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jakeroberto(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
UncleSnr:
Join @Nounites on Telegram.
What about Whatsapp group Is there any I can join....Wuse II study centre

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Good Afternoon Everyone.

In view of the general cleaning and evacuation of junks that is going on at our building in Apapa Study Centre, students will not be allowed into the premises between Tuesday 10th to Friday 13th November, 2020.

In case you want to see your desk officer during this period of time, you are to come to Victoria Island office (School Library) to meet him/her.

APAPA STUDY CENTRE DIRECTOR
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
HOW TO ACTIVATE GST PORTAL/LOGIN

To submit your GST TMA, you must activate your login. What is login? Your login is your matric number and password which are uniquely assigned to you only.

Follow this process to activate your GST login

i. Launch your web browser e.g Google Chrome, Opera Mini, Phoenix Browser, etc

ii. Go to https://elearn.nouedu2.net

iii. Click on login

iv. You will see the screenshot shown above, then

- enter your matric number like this nou171000000 in the first box

- enter your matric number like this nou171000000 in the second box

NB: Your matric number must start with ''nou'' in lowercase (small letters)

v. Click Log in

That's all! But if you are unable to sign-in, click Forgotten your username or password? to reset your password by following the instructions.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 10DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Please i need school fees breakdown for 3RD semester MBA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Hiploko:
Please i need school fees breakdown for 3RD semester MBA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=Anthonyo15 post=95956654][/quote]Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Good day.

Please who has a link NOUN IT department?

We have a solution we can deploy to NOUN study centers to ease out Remita issues. This is just one of the things the solution can do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
good day everyone
please how long does it take for money to reflect in portal after payment?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please do you need a waec/neco certificate for you to get admission into undergraduate course?

Someone just has only the waec result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dwayne22:
good day everyone

please how long does it take for money to reflect in portal after payment?
Almost immediately after payment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
shady45:
Please do you need a waec/neco certificate for you to get admission into undergraduate course?

Someone just has only the waec result.
you'll need it for verification if you're combining them
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
GST 302 NORTH CENTRAL

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
jman77:
you'll need it for verification if you're combining them

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ice202(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
University Students should watch this ⬇️⬇️⬇️

*CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH WITH MOBILE APP TO SAVE DATA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMJ6gI_ntBc

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Connected1: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for NOUN as an undergraduate but I would like to wait till the next semester, please when will the next semester begin?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Connected1:
Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for NOUN as an undergraduate but I would like to wait till the next semester, please when will the next semester begin?
2021 (FEBRUARY - MARCH)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
MATTERS ARISING !!!

◾OUTSTANDING EXAMS FOR ABUJA MODEL STUDY CENTRE & GARKI WILL BE IN DECEMBER

◾P.O.P EXAM FOR THE NEW SEMESTER (2020_2) WILL COMMENCE IN JANUARY

◾WHILE E-EXAM WILL BE AROUND THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2021

◾STUDENTS WHO ARE YET TO REGISTER FOR 2020_2 SHOULD ENSURE THEY DO THEIR REGISTRATION THIS WEEK TO BE ON A SAFER SIDE OWING TO THE FACT THAT SUBMISSION OF TMA 1 WILL CLOSE ON 22ND NOVEMBER WHILE REGISTRATION OF COURSES AND EXAMS WILL CLOSE ON 30TH. DO YOU THINK TMA1 WILL BE EXTENDED?

MC SOLUTIONS

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.