Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486387 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION TO ALL STUDENTS STUDYING B.SC. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (LAGOS & KANO STUDY CENTRES)

Kindly be informed that the Department of Environmental Health Sciences will be conducting practical exercise for EHS213 General Microbiology Practical for B.Sc. Environmental Health Science students in Lagos and Kano Study Centres.

As a result, you are to compulsorily register for EHS213 General Microbiology Practical so that you can participate in the practical exercise. The practical exercise is scheduled to take place between December 7th and December 11th 2020.

Thank you.

Signed,

Management

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmasolutions: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2019)! _All Department_*...

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*.

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials....

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 3:42am On Nov 27, 2020
Primrose9ja:
Congratulations to Noun Law graduates/Students. Law School has finally been approved.

Is this really true?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2020
cytP450:

Is this really true?

BREAKING: BODY OF BENCHERS OKAYS NOUN GRADUATES FOR LAW SCHOOL

BY EMEKA NWADIOKE

Nigeria’s Body of Benchers has approved admission of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) graduates into the Nigerian Law School, CITY LAWYER can authoritatively report.

The decision by the apex regulator of the legal profession in Nigeria was taken at its meeting held today.

There has been a cat-and-mouse tussle between the Benchers and the NOUN graduates, as the body had insisted that NOUN graduates did not meet the requirements for admission to the Law School.

Before now, all pleas to the Body of Benchers to resolve the impasse met a brickwall until today’s breakthrough.

More details shortly.

https://citylawyermag.com/2020/11/26/breaking-body-of-benchers-okays-noun-graduates-for-law-school/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2020
REMINDER!!!

The rescheduled e-exam will commence tomorrow (28th of November)

Confirm the dates and time for your exams.

Be there, 30mins before each exam.

MISHA CARES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2020
If you are still an active NOUN student, a great opportunity to acquire IT skills, read the attach document.

https://www.nouonline.net

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Samisha500:

BY EMEKA NWADIOKE

Nigeria’s Body of Benchers has approved admission of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) graduates into the Nigerian Law School, CITY LAWYER can authoritatively report.

The decision by the apex regulator of the legal profession in Nigeria was taken at its meeting held today.

There has been a cat-and-mouse tussle between the Benchers and the NOUN graduates, as the body had insisted that NOUN graduates did not meet the requirements for admission to the Law School.

Before now, all pleas to the Body of Benchers to resolve the impasse met a brickwall until today’s breakthrough.

More details shortly.

https://citylawyermag.com/2020/11/26/breaking-body-of-benchers-okays-noun-graduates-for-law-school/

This is so true as confirmed by a top ranking NOUN official. Victory at last for all NOUN Law graduates and students. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2020
Samisha500:

BY EMEKA NWADIOKE

More details shortly.

I support this wholeheartedly even though I'm not a lawyer. Their law exams are very technical, even if you carry expo you fit no pass if you no understand. Generally, I believe NOUN should focus on social and management sciences(practical aspect and not some theory aspects) and IT related courses like programming and most especially data science and GIS

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Glory be unto God, congratulations to all NOUN students and graduates. NYSC next
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by callydon(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
please my people, what's d process for a FRESH entry?
And is the process still on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by potosky: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Samisha500:
ATTENTION!!!

If you registered your GST courses between November 10, 2020, to November 20, 2020, you can now login using your matric number as username and password. (NOU in lowercase).

If you could not find your complete GST courses on your profile, please check now.

All the best!

DLCMS
still can't login to mine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
callydon:
please my people, what's d process for a FRESH entry?
And is the process still on?
The process is on. But registration for this semester ends on Monday. Admission form is 5k for undergraduate, 7500 for postgraduate, 10k for PhD.
admissions.nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Endsars2020: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Will you pay for it. I tried registering it but didn’t understand what’s needed. I’m in my car 100l business admin can I still do it simultaneously?

Teddyg2:
If you are still an active NOUN student, a great opportunity to acquire IT skills, read the attach document.

https://www.nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by benji93: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hello people, are there any programs one can enroll in and take courses online?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 10 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 8TH OF DECEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2020
For those who visited Lagos Study Center for matric no generation, apart from certificates, what other documents are required? Pls respond. It will be well appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeyemimalik: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2020
If u are having difficulty with ur final year or MSc project....kindly contact me on 08038417389. God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2020
GST302 PRESENTATION SCHEDULE NORTH WEST ZONE

All students in the above listed study centres or incubation centres should note that the date above has been picked by the school management for their business plan defence. In essence, download the picture or image above and check your defence date properly. You can set a reminder on your phone.

In fact, all the study centres that fall under the zone ''North West'' have been listed for you. What you need to do is, check your study centre name and scroll to the right side to know the specific date and time that you must defend your business plan.

Lastly, I want you to take note that physical presentation at the study centre will be taking place from Monday to Friday while online (virtual) presentation will run from Monday to Saturday. There is no defence on Sunday as everyone would be going to church or asalatu.

Thanks

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fkj202004:

It depends on how many courses you are doing for the semester.

For B.Sc. Economics, these are the registration fees for 100level first semester:

4 courses @ 2 credit unit = 2,000 x 4 = 8000
2 courses @ 3 credit unit = 2,500 x 2 = 5000
An elective course which might be either 2 or 3 credit unit = 2,000 or 2,500
Examination registration is 1,000 per course = 7,000

Total = 22,000 or 22,500 for course and exams registration plus 36,000 for school fees = 58,000 or 58,500
Good afternoon sir please I made a. Mistake in my name while filling the form, how do I correct it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Samisha500:
GST302 PRESENTATION SCHEDULE NORTH WEST ZONE

All students in the above listed study centres or incubation centres should note that the date above has been picked by the school management for their business plan defence. In essence, download the picture or image above and check your defence date properly. You can set a reminder on your phone.

In fact, all the study centres that fall under the zone ''North West'' have been listed for you. What you need to do is, check your study centre name and scroll to the right side to know the specific date and time that you must defend your business plan.

Lastly, I want you to take note that physical presentation at the study centre will be taking place from Monday to Friday while online (virtual) presentation will run from Monday to Saturday. There is no defence on Sunday as everyone would be going to church or asalatu.

Thanks
Good afternoon sir please I made a mistake on my name while filling the form how do I correct it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dave0116:

Good afternoon sir please I made a. Mistake in my name while filling the form, how do I correct it?
Go to your study Centre and write a letter of correction of name to the DMIS through your study Centre Director and attach necessary document and the correction will be effected.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Enskynelson:

Go to your study Centre and write a letter of correction of name to the DMIS through your study Centre Director and attach necessary document and the correction will be effected.
So I should continue the registration like that right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
GST302 PRESENTATION SCHEDULE NORTH EAST ZONE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dave0116:

Yes.
Even before you get your certificate, the school still gives a chance for your to correct your name.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dave0116:

Yes.
Even before you get your certificate, the school still gives a chance for you to correct your name.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Enskynelson:

Yes.
Even before you get your certificate, the school still gives a chance for your to correct your name.
Oh okay. I want to do the online screening I hope they notice and change it for me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dave0116:

Oh okay. I want to do the online screening I hope they notice and change it for me.

Whenever graduation list is out, there is usually a notice to any student with wrong spelling of name and/or more than three names to make corrections. In summary, there's a lot time for u to make changes in your name even to the 'last minute' to the collection of your cert.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
INFO FOR APAPA STUDENTS

This is to inform all students of NOUN Special Study Centre for the Nigerian Navy, Apapa that registered for GST302 (Business Plan) that oral presentation will be coming up as follows;

Date: Monday 7th December, 2020.

Venue: South West incubation Centre, NOUN, Ahmadu Bello way, Victoria Island, Lagos

Time: 9:00 am

Ensure you come with a copy of your write up and your sample.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akorkor(f): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Dear all, is it possible to get a student copy of my postgraduate transcript from NOUN? If yes, please how can I proceed. All the necessary steps I am seeing online are for sending directly to schools. I need the transcript to fill form for school before sending it directly to them.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yem0350:
For those who visited Lagos Study Center for matric no generation, apart from certificates, what other documents are required? Pls respond. It will be well appreciated
Hello Yem0350 You will hold your remita receipt , passport, birth certificate with the application page . Then you will make three copies of each document and arrange them in 3 groups of (certificates, remita receipts, birth certificate and application page) and staple them with 1 passport on each and get a file also to put them ....... Try and make the copies from your side cos photocopies is costly over there. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
aliadi2:

Hello Yem0350 You will hold your remita receipt , passport, birth certificate with the application page . Then you will make three copies of each document and arrange them in 3 groups of (certificates, remita receipts, birth certificate and application page) and staple them with 1 passport on each and get a file also to put them ....... Try and make the copies from your side cos photocopies is costly over there. Thanks
God will bless you for the feedback
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrysuperb: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
It's been over a week since M.Sc. project defence took place. Please, does anyone know what's delaying the results or when it will be released?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.