Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475798 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taskcompleteng: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please who is going to VI center tomorrow.

Please quote me God bless you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
oyukuwife:
Good afternoon all. Any idea when Lagos study center is starting it’s exam clearance?
it has started, visit your centre tomorrow

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ronzy1990:
PLEASE HOW DO I TAKE MY GST 707 TMA? What do I need to do?....Somebody help.

Thanks already

follow the instruction below.

i. Go to http://elearn.nouedu2.net/

ii. Click Log in at the top right side on the page

iii. Input your matric number with ''nou'' in small letters in the box for username e.g nou171040405

iv. Input your matric number with ''nou'' in small letters in the second box for password e.g nou171040405

v. Click Log in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Prof Olufemi Peters Elected as NOUN VC

He is to take over the reins from the outgoing Vice-Chancellor, Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu, whose five-year single tenure elapses on 10th February 2021

MORE DETAILS:- Prof Olufemi Peters Elected as NOUN VC

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Thank you. God bless you.
preciousJnr:

follow the instruction below.

i. Go to http://elearn.nouedu2.net/

ii. Click Log in at the top right side on the page

iii. Input your matric number with ''nou'' in small letters in the box for username e.g nou171040405

iv. Input your matric number with ''nou'' in small letters in the second box for password e.g nou171040405

v. Click Log in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA

PRESS RELEASE

PROFESSOR OLUFEMI PETERS ELECTED AS VICE-CHANCELLOR, NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN)

Olufemi A. Peters, a Professor of Chemistry, Thursday emerged as the newly elected Vice-Chancellor of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).

Peters, 64, beat six other candidates to clinch the coveted seat in a keenly contested race at the nation's only single-mode Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution.

He is to take over the reins from the outgoing Vice-Chancellor, Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu, whose five-year single tenure elapses on 10th February, 2021.

Professor Peters, a former Deputy Vice-Chancellor of NOUN, boasts an impressive track record of academic excellence spanning three decades, including many competencies in the area of ODL.

The newly elected VC, who is of Ogun state origin, holds a Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper) in Chemistry from University of Ibadan (1979), a Masters’ degree in Polymer Science and Technology from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, (1982) and a PhD (Degradation and Stabilisation in Polymers) from Victoria University of Manchester, Institute of Science and Technology (1988), United Kingdom.

He has over 60 published works, 44 of which are Journal articles, and the remaining are peer reviewed published proceedings and technical reports in the fields of chemistry, polymer science and technology, agriculture and in ODL in peer reviewed international and local journals.

Owner of a Google scholar index of 8, the newly elected VC has supervised a total of 16 postgraduate students, seven of whom were doctoral candidates (four of whom are now professors).

He has contributed to scientific innovations by co-designing and constructing a locally made (made-in-Nigeria) 600 Gloss-metre for determining gloss levels of surfaces, including that of the human skin, and, by leading the team that patented a diatomaceous earth (DE), non-toxic grain-protectant, trademarked NSPRIDUST®️ which can protect stored agricultural grains for 16 months.

Professor Peters is a member of the Chemical Society of Nigeria (CSN) and a Fellow of the Society as well. Aside from having been a member of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (2007), he is also a member of other professional bodies: The Polymer Institute of Nigeria (PIN); the African Council for Distance Education (ACDE); the Materials Science & Technology Society of Nigeria (MSN), and the Institute of Public Analysts of Nigeria (IPAN).

He has over 40 years of post-graduate experience in teaching, research, administration and management of higher education in general and in Open, Distance and eLearning (ODeL) in particular. His work experience spans 20 years at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (1982 – 2002); 16 years at the NOUN (2003 – to date); a visiting Professor at the Department of Chemistry, University of Lagos, Lagos (2012 – 2013), and a five-year tenured appointment as Executive Director and Chief Executive at the Nigerian Stored Products Research Institute (NSPRI), Ilorin (2014 – 2018), an agency of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.

During these work experiences, he also served on many accreditation panels at all levels of education in the country, including Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) for advanced level programmes (1990–2001); National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE), (2000); National Board for Technical Education for Polytechnics (2000), and National Universities Commission (NUC) for Universities (2008).

He also served variously at the national level as member and chairman of a number of committees for the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) (1990 - 1991), and at Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC) (1992-2001).

Professor Peters, who is blessed with three children, speaks English and Yoruba fluently while he understands Hausa sparingly.

SIGNED:

Ibrahim Sheme
Director, Media and Publicity,
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:52am On Dec 05, 2020
COUNTDOWN TO BUSINESS PLAN CLOSURE

WE JUST HAVE 2 DAYs MORE TO UPLOAD BUSINESS PLAN

DLCMS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:53am On Dec 05, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 3 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 8TH OF DECEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Appswheel(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Services i can render to you

✅ADMISSION PROCESSING

✅ COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATIONS

✅ GENERATE RRR

✅FEE ANALYSIS

✅PORTAL ANALYSIS

✅CGPA CALCULATOR

✅ PAST QUESTIONS

✅ COURSE MATERIALS

✅ PROJECT & SEMINAR WRITING

✅ IT & SIWES

✅OTHER NOUN RELATED

NOTE: THESE SERVICES ARE STRICTLY ONLINE, AS OUR GOAL IS TO HELP STUDENTS WHO CANT WORK THINGS OUT THEMSELVES OR BUSY WITH OTHER SCHEDULES.

IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR LOCATION OR STUDY CENTRE, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU.

MC SOLUTIONS
(WhatsApp)08185025045

#HAPPY WEEKEND
#STAY SAFE smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

This is to inform everyone that missed only 2pm yesterday 4/12/ 2020 exam paper or which the exam was postponed, the said exam has been slated for Monday 7th/12/2020

Kindly inform other affected students.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
NOTICE!!!

Online Presentation of Enterprise Ideas GST302 - North Central Incubation Centre is due on MONDAY 7, DECEMBER.

PS: for those going for online presentation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2020
So... You may feel a need for have a personal timetable for the 2020_2 exams that's coming... Or you may wanna just generate a neat and electronic filled clearance form...

So I made this: https://clearancenoun.online/
2020_2 specific Timetable make: https://clearancenoun.online/specti.php

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Working on a CGPA calculator (all you would need is to just upload your result) and fee Analysis...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sinensis: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2020
Is exams done online or at study centres?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Sinensis:
Is exams done online or at study centres?
STUDY CENTRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2020
COUNTDOWN TO BUSINESS PLAN CLOSURE

WE HAVE JUST A DAY TO UPLOAD BUSINESS PLAN

DLCMS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 9 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA2 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 28TH OF DECEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Breathtaker:
So... You may feel a need for have a personal timetable for the 2020_2 exams that's coming... Or you may wanna just generate a neat and electronic filled clearance form...

So I made this: https://clearancenoun.online/
2020_2 specific Timetable make: https://clearancenoun.online/specti.php

This is good. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2020
COUNTDOWN TO CLOSURE OF BUSINESS PLAN AND TMA

Kindly be informed that we have just few hours left for the creation and uploading of business enterprise.

However, presentation of business plan which started on December 1st will run till December 20th both online and at the incubation centre.

Similarly, please be reminded that the closure of departmental courses TMA 1 is about 24 hours left. As a result, ensure that you login and confirm your TMA 1 submission while GST TMA closure is uncertain at the moment.

Please inform your friends of this closure by sharing this message widely in other social platforms.

Thank you.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by potosky: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Still can't login to gsts portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fhad: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=potosky post=96809597]Still can't login to gsts portal[/quote
please send email to lcms@noun.edu.ng Now! and make sure you attach your exam registration form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by potosky: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Fhad post=96812944][/quote] thanks but the mail is not going..... queued is all I got
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
UPDATE!

GST302 submissions have been extended!
It will now close on the 14th of December, 2020.

DLCMS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Siwes portal Update Completed!

To access your SIWES account, click on https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net and select 'My SIWES Records'
Your username and password is your matric number with NOU in lowercase (If this is your first time on NOUN Learningspace)

DLCMS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
UPDATE‼️

GST302 Online Presentation

Business Creation and Growth (GST302)
NORTH CENTRAL 2020_2 PRESENTATION

START TIME: Tuesday, 8 December 2020, 9:00 AM - 4: 00PM

⌛Duration (minutes) 7 hours

HOST: JOHNSON OPATEYE

PS: Download Zoom App now if you don't have it on your phone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
EXAM CLEARANCE - ABUJA MODEL STUDY CENTRE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
I registered last week and I sent my credentials for verification today, I plan to pay my fees first week of February next year, please will there be any consequences?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dave0116:
I registered last week and I sent my credentials for verification today, I plan to pay my fees first week of February next year, please will there be any consequences?
No!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
preciousJnr:

No!
I heard they're done with TMA1 for 2020/2021 and that's the set I saw when I was filling the form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.