Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475489 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
ATTENTION!!!

If you registered your GST courses between November 10, 2020, to November 20, 2020, you can now login using your matric number as username and password. (NOU in lowercase).

If you could not find your complete GST courses on your profile, please check now.

All the best!

DLCMS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
With Bsc Communication Technology, can i put in for MBA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
moyinoluwabun:
With Bsc Communication Technology, can i put in for MBA?
Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please how can one take the GST TMA for MBA candidate. The elearn portal keeps saying invalid login details
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Moren002: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please, who knows if Mushin study center is still open in Lagos?
Or
What are the study centers in Lagos?
I just realised the study center at Ikeja has moved when I went their for verification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Staness:
Please how can one take the GST TMA for MBA candidate. The elearn portal keeps saying invalid login details
follow the instruction below.

i. Go to http://elearn.nouedu2.net/

ii. Click Log in at the top right side on the page

iii. Input your matric number with ''nou'' in small letters in the box for username e.g nou171040405

iv. Input your matric number with ''nou'' in small letters in the second box for password e.g nou171040405

v. Click Log in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Moren002:
Please, who knows if Mushin study center is still open in Lagos?
Or
What are the study centers in Lagos?
I just realised the study center at Ikeja has moved when I went their for verification.

➡Mushin Study centre relocated to VI a year ago, they share Same centre with VI (Lagos study centre)
Address: 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos

EXISTING STUDY CENTRES IN LAGOS

1. LAGOS STUDY CENTRE - VICTORIA ISLAND
2. McCARTHY STUDY CENTRE - OBALENDE
3. APAPA STUDY CENTRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Moren002: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Thank you
Samisha500:

➡Mushin Study centre relocated to VI a year ago, they share Same centre with VI (Lagos study centre)
Address: 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos

EXISTING STUDY CENTRES IN LAGOS

1. LAGOS STUDY CENTRE - VICTORIA ISLAND
2. McCARTHY STUDY CENTRE - OBALENDE
3. APAPA STUDY CENTRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IYGEAL(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good evening esteemed House. Please I want to know whether it is possible to delete a file wrongly uploaded on the elearn portal and then upload the right one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Thanks and God bless.
Enskynelson:

Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by droopyd: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello everyone, please after MSc Project defense, what next? Will the study center notify us when to submit final binded copies of project? or does one have to keep following up with their study center to get information?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by XYZo: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Please can you go to the study centre to verify for someone who has secured provisional admission
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
droopyd:
Hello everyone, please after MSc Project defense, what next? Will the study center notify us when to submit final binded copies of project? or does one have to keep following up with their study center to get information?

After defense, your project will be returned back to you for corrections. After corrections, you will make final binding and submit back to the centre. Contact your centre in order to retrieve the copy of the project you are to correct.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by XYZo: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Fmolad:

MSc Mathematics

U good to go
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
NOUN POSTGRADUATE WHATSAPP GROUP

*ENQUIRIES
*REGISTRATION
*COURSE MATERIALS
*TMA
*TUTORIALS
*PROJECTS
*PAST QUESTIONS
*EXAM SUMMARY

DM ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 07085777245

13DAYS TO GO FOR TMA1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Thank you.
Samisha500:

follow the instruction below.

i. Go to http://elearn.nouedu2.net/

ii. Click Log in at the top right side on the page

iii. Input your matric number with ''nou'' in small letters in the box for username e.g nou171040405

iv. Input your matric number with ''nou'' in small letters in the second box for password e.g nou171040405

v. Click Log in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmasolutions: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2019)! _All Department_*...

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*.

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by droopyd: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Fkj202004:

After defense, your project will be returned back to you for corrections. After corrections, you will make final binding and submit back to the centre. Contact your centre in order to retrieve the copy of the project you are to correct.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:11am On Nov 26, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 12 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 8TH OF DECEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Hello House,

I have an important question pls. I was running my MSc at Awka study centre in late 2018 before I was transferred to Umuahia in January 2019. Consequently, I only finished one semester.

Now I want to resume my program and it appears running it at Awka from another State will be a bit hectic due to job schedule.

Can I move my study centre from Awka to Umuahia? If yes, what are the possible risks in doing that?

Thanks to anyone with an answer pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chr1ss: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Please do NOUN offer Nursing program?
I have a prospect interested in studying Nursing in NOUN.
If anyone can also help me with any AWKA STUDY CENTER WhatsApp group link. I'll really appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Chr1ss:
Please do NOUN offer Nursing program?
I have a prospect interested in studying Nursing in NOUN.
If anyone can also help me with any AWKA STUDY CENTER WhatsApp group link. I'll really appreciate
The Nursing programme is for professional nurses who want to advance. It's not for starters o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2020
QUICK REMINDER ON COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION CLOSURE FOR 2020_2

I write to notify you all that course and Exam registration for 2020_2 will be closing on 30th November 2020.
This implies that students that are yet to register with regards to the above subject matter has 4 days remaining from today being 26th November 2020. Please endeavour to do the needful within the available limited time.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE
if you are from Faculty of Education and you registered for project this semester or currently working on your project, I want to send you the Faculty's Project Guideline at no cost. Drop your email or Whatsapp number preferably.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good day all!
I am back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
TAKE NOTE!!!

Fixed!

Please proceed with your upload.

GST302 Business Plan presentation will begin on the 1st of December 2020.

Kindly contact the coordinator for your Incubation centre for more details on how it will go for your zone.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Primrose9ja: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2020

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifuu25: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please for those of us that have not done our verification can we still be able to do our TMA1,2 and 3 after the verification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ahijo1990:
Hello House,

I have an important question pls. I was running my MSc at Awka study centre in late 2018 before I was transferred to Umuahia in January 2019. Consequently, I only finished one semester.

Now I want to resume my program and it appears running it at Awka from another State will be a bit hectic due to job schedule.

Can I move my study centre from Awka to Umuahia? If yes, what are the possible risks in doing that?

Thanks to anyone with an answer pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
ifuu25:
Please for those of us that have not done our verification can we still be able to do our TMA1,2 and 3 after the verification.
Abeg go to your study center and do your verification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hello all please when is the next matriculation ceremony. Cos i was at study center today for physical documentation and the lady that signed my docs told me that it is after matriculation ceremony wen i have oath of something that they will collect my docs from me. Please can someone help with this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
EXAMINATION VENUE FOR NURTW

Abuja model study centre,
Dutse-alhaji along kubwa express-way.
(after Public Service Institute)

Please note:

The 30 minutes grace period for students who arrive late for exams has been withdrawn. Students must now arrive the exams hall 30 minutes to the scheduled time for the paper

Signed

Management

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.