Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495326 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
NOTICE!!!

GOOD EVENING HOUSE, ONLY FEW STUDENTS HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR LOGBOOKS FOR ENDORSEMENT. THIS IS TO REMIND THE REST OF YOU TO DO SO LATEST BY 10AM TOMORROW, FRIDAY, 18TH DECEMBER,2020 .
THE EXTERNAL SUPERVISOR FROM HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA HAS ONLY TOMORROW FOR THE SIGNING OF THE LOGBOOKS. SO ENDEAVOR TO BRING YOUR LOGBOOK TO THE OFFICE TOMORROW, LATEST BY 10AM AND ALSO NOTE THAT THIS IS ALSO APPLICABLE TO THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLETED THEIR TRAINING BUT HAVE NOT DONE FINAL SUBMISSION.

ILORIN STUDY CENTRE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2020
UPDATE!!!

Breaking news on GST302 Please use this links for all Uyo study Centre's students that registered for GST302. For your online presentation today & tomorrow.
➡Zoom link 1: 93153972743; pascode: 146214 and
➡Zoom link 2: 92347129714; pascode: 786852

Date. 18th and 19th Dec 2020.
Time. 9am

Thanks.

Dr Inyang H. B.

UYO STUDY CENTRE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2020
I made a mistake on my name while registering as a new student, I sent a mail to them two weeks ago and they acknowledge receiving the mail, after one week I noticed nothing have been done I went on to fill the registration form and submit my credentials online for verification and I didn't get a feedback from them neither have I been verified, I sent another mail to them reminding them of the mistake which haven't been corrected and I attached the pdf of my credentials yet no response, pls how do I get verified embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Anthonyo15:
2021_1 COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION HAS STARTED!

We are in year 2020 and the semester that is most active is 2020_2. Surprisingly, this evening the story changed! What we saw on the portal was 2021_1 semester course and exam registration. shocked

In essence, if there is any course that you missed the registration in 2020_2, kindly proceed to fund your eWallet and register it. The commencement of another semester is an indication that NOUN is not joking or waiting for anybody at all.

I will advise you to sit right and do whatever you want to do on time to avoid clashing of semesters activities because the implication is that you would be left behind if you fail to act fast. Now, everyone should login and check if you are offering the following courses:

-Field course
-GST302
-Start-up funding
-Project
-Seminar
-IT/SIWES

The above listed courses require extracurricular activities which you must not joke with. Please inform your friends we are now running about three semesters simultaneously.

Thank you.

Will it remain like this? Or likely to change next year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Dave0116:
I made a mistake on my name while registering as a new student, I sent a mail to them two weeks ago and they acknowledge receiving the mail, after one week I noticed nothing have been done I went on to fill the registration form and submit my credentials online for verification and I didn't get a feedback from them neither have I been verified, I sent another mail to them reminding them of the mistake which haven't been corrected and I attached the pdf of my credentials yet no response, pls how do I get verified embarassed
Go to Study Centre u filled in with your credentials to get verified instantly. As for the name, it takes time, you should be patient. U should write to MIS through your Centre Director. That's the normal route. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kizito55: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Samisha500:
JUST IN

REGISTRATION FOR 2021_1 FIRST SEMESTER.
Are students for 2020_2 also to register for 2021_1 session....please clarify
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kizito55:

Are students for 2020_2 also to register for 2021_1 session....please clarify
Yes but not necessarily right now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
COUNTDOWN TO TMA2 CLOSURE

WE JUST HAVE 11 DAYs FOR TMA2 TO CLOSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Good morning, great people.

There's very important news about *GST302 NORTH CENTRAL ZONE*

https://tklesson-socials.tribe.so

Every member and NOUN officials should please join this Q and A group, so that information can be easily accessible to more people.

You can post news, ask questions, and answer questions asked.

Share the link to your friends too. You'll be surprised what you find there.

Samisha
Anthonyo
Enskynelson
Breathtaker

Your news will be more accessible to many more people, and no posts or messages will drown them out, unlike what we see here.

People will be able to locate your posts easily, and you will be able to get feedbacks.

I believe it is also excellent for other personal goals you may have.

People may ask questions bothering them, and they will have them answered by other members. That is how the Q and A site works.

Please remember to join the NOUN group, because the Q and A site has many groups. And take note. Unless you join a group, you can't post or answer questions related to that group.

Thank you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2020
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON ⛄

Services i can render to you ✨

✅ 2021 ADMISSION PROCESSING

✅ 2021 COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATIONS

✅ GENERATE RRR

✅FEE ANALYSIS

✅PORTAL ANALYSIS

✅CGPA CALCULATOR

✅ PAST QUESTIONS

✅ COURSE MATERIALS

✅ PROJECT & SEMINAR WRITING

✅ IT & SIWES

✅OTHER NOUN RELATED

NOTE: THESE SERVICES ARE STRICTLY ONLINE, AS OUR GOAL IS TO HELP STUDENTS WHO CANT WORK THINGS OUT THEMSELVES OR BUSY WITH OTHER SCHEDULES.

IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR LOCATION OR STUDY CENTRE, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU.

MC SOLUTIONS
(WhatsApp)08185025045

#HAPPY WEEKEND
#STAY SAFE smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmadeking(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
I finished my PGD exams in 2019 second semester and the results came out early this year. I'm currently working on my project but I tried logging into my portal today to no avail. I could remember doing semester registration some months back.

Please, what could be the problem and how can I get it fixed.

If I should submit my project in January, when will the result come out and when will my name be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
emmadeking:
I finished my PGD exams in 2019 second semester and the results came out early this year. I'm currently working on my project but I tried logging into my portal today to no avail. I could remember doing semester registration some months back.

Please, what could be the problem and how can I get it fixed.

If I should submit my project in January, when will the result come out and when will my name be released?
Go and do portal registration for you to have access. It is free
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmadeking(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2020
Yem0350:

Go and do portal registration for you to have access. It is free
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Ribasandez:

Breathtaker, this is breathtaking!

It will take my breath away if you create a breathtaking website for quickly accessing one's name on each year's graduation lists.

Such a breathtaking achievement by breathtaker!
Omo, sorry... Omo I busy die these days...
I have something like that already... I am trying to put them together in one...
Meanwhile check: noungrad.netlify.app
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Omololaenialabi:

Weldone sir. Some Msc public health courses that were present in the previous timetable are absent in this new timetable. How do we go about it..

I am sure the updated one will be changed again... Looking at the Covid19 issues again and all...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Ribasandez:

That's the stressful part. Hope say remuneration dey, because that stress no be small.

Then again, I have a funny feeling that the timetable will be changed yet again, and you will have to make further adjustments.

I'll make the project open sourced when I am done... So that other NOUN computer science students can contribute...

I don't really care about money on this project...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2020
Breathtaker:

Omo, sorry... Omo I busy die these days...
I have something like that already... I am trying to put them together in one...
Meanwhile check: noungrad.netlify.app

Thank you, sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2020
Breathtaker:

I'll make the project open sourced when I am done... So that other NOUN computer science students can contribute...

I don't really care about money on this project...

God bless you for your humanity.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 9 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA2 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 28TH OF DECEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BigotMan(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hello Anthonyo15

Please when is the deadline for applications and registrations of the NOUN forms?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sinensis: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
When is the deadline for sale of Masters form please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:13am On Dec 21, 2020
BigotMan:
Hello Anthonyo15

Please when is the deadline for applications and registrations of the NOUN forms?
No deadline!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:13am On Dec 21, 2020
Sinensis:
When is the deadline for sale of Masters form please
No deadline!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2020
When is the school going to publish project result? Please someone should say something
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sinensis: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Samisha500:

No deadline!
kindly help me outline the process of application and admission. Must I go to the study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Sinensis:
kindly help me outline the process of application and admission. Must I go to the study centre?
Sinensis:

FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURES

✨Programmes
https://www.nou.edu.ng/index.php/programmes

✨Admission Requirements
https://www.nou.edu.ng/page/admission-requirements-0

✨How to apply
https://www.nou.edu.ng/index.php/page/how-to-apply

https://www.nou.edu.ng/page/fees-schedule

FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION ⬇⬇⬇

You can Chat me on WhatsApp

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hapheey007(f): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
I submitted my project since February this year, up till now my portal always say no result available. I even checked the latest graduation list, my name isn't there. What could be the cause?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
hapheey007:
I submitted my project since February this year, up till now my portal always say no result available. I even checked the latest graduation list, my name isn't there. What could be the cause?
I guess you submitted your project after 2019_2 project defence and moderation exercise. If that is the case, your project would have been treated in the 2020_1 project defence and moderation held this past November. If my assumption is right, you should be expecting your project result any time from now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hapheey007(f): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Olamilite:

I guess you submitted your project after 2019_2 project defence and moderation exercise. If that is the case, your project would have been treated in the 2020_1 project defence and moderation held this past November. If my assumption is right, you should be expecting your project result any time from now.
Thanks for the timely response. Yes, I submitted a week after the moderation cos I wasn't informed of the moderation.
Does that mean I shouldn't have hope for this coming graduation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
hapheey007:

Thanks for the timely response. Yes, I submitted a week after the moderation cos I wasn't informed of the moderation.
Does that mean I shouldn't have hope for this coming graduation?
Provided your project has been treated in the last moderation exercise, your name should be included in the next graduation list. Hopefully, the graduation list will be out before convocation.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Olamilite:

Provided your project has been treated in the last moderation exercise, your name should be included in the next graduation list. Hopefully, the graduation list will be out before convocation.

You said before convocation. Has a date been fixed for convocation?

With a lockdown encroaching, will the convocation not be postponed again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Subomi007: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ribasandez:

You said before convocation. Has a date been fixed for convocation?

With a lockdown encroaching, will the convocation not be postponed again?

Honestly, the graduation list is causing depression to many, including myself.

Completing your courses and project is one thing, another hurdle is the graduation list.

Oga ooh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.