Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478246 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mubaraqq(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
There are some courses missing on the pop_2 time table, will there be another time table or how do we go about it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
I submitted my project at school on january this year before lockdown during the first 2020_1 it shown on my portal.
but now my results is not out please what can i do.Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
2020_2 EXAMS BREAKING NEWS
2020_2 Exams earlier scheduled to begin by 5th January has been postponed till 18th January, 2020.
This is inline with the FG directive that all Schools should be closed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mubaraqq:
There are some courses missing on the pop_2 time table, will there be another time table or how do we go about it
I noticed that. Many M.Sc. Public Health courses were missing in the final POP exams timetable. My advice is that you should prepare for those courses not on the timetable only when you are done with the others as they [b]may not [/b]be exams for them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
NOTICE OF THE POSTPONEMENT OF 2020_2 EXAMINATION

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
frexarik:
I submitted my project at school on january this year before lockdown during the first 2020_1 it shown on my portal.
but now my results is not out please what can i do.Thanks.
What do you mean by "it shown on my portal"? Do you mean your project grade once appeared and later disappears on your portal? I think you need to ask questions from your study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Samisha500:
NOTICE OF THE POSTPONEMENT OF 2020_2 EXAMINATION
This memo has been modified. Exams shifted to 18th January, 2020.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blakpot: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Please I need help with a question.
Eco 431 tma
When could Pareto's optimum occur
- Mr=Mc=PS
- Mr=Mc=Q
- Mr=Mc= P
- Mr=MQ= Ps

The answer should be the third option but its wrong. Pls could someone help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Good evening guys , report reaching me from the VCs office, if you want another Virtual Examination
Send an email showing your Interest to the school

Dea@noun.edu.ng

Tell them your name, programme, level and state reasons & interest in virtual examination

Thank you very much
The whole process will not take up to 2 minutes from your time ...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Enskynelson:

This memo has been modified. Exams shifted to 18th January, 2020.
Yeah! Confirmed
Nice one smiley

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BlessedOBA: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Olamilite:

Yes

I checked the portal but couldn’t find my project result listed among other courses.
Pls, I’m terrified by this and I’m wondering what could have gone wrong.
Are all the PG project results out? Is there another way of checking the result apart from going through the aforementioned?
@Anthonyo15, @Samisha500, and every other knowledgeable person who have a valid answer should please throw more light on this. My BP just increased and I’m worried. A swift response would be highly appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
BlessedOBA:

I checked the portal but couldn’t find my project result listed among other courses.
Pls, I’m terrified by this and I’m wondering what could have gone wrong.
Are all the PG project results out? Is there another way of checking the result apart from going through the aforementioned?
@Anthonyo15, @Samisha500, and every other knowledgeable person who have a valid answer should please throw more light on this. My BP just increased and I’m worried. A swift response would be highly appreciated.
Place your right hand on your chest and gently move it down your abdomen. You are not alone in this situation. Couple of people have not seen theirs also. Hopefully, you will see your result any time from now.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 4:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Mubaraqq:

No exams for those courses not on the time table yet....we will be writing for 6 courses only. But as for their TMA I suggest you do all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2020
TRENDING IN NOUN: THE HEADLINES

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. We bring to your notice some of the trending news at National Open University of Nigeria. Let's check them out below!

◾NOUN adopts new slogan

◾NOUN logo attracts fresh look

◾TMA 2 ends in 5 days

◾2020_1 results out!

◾Closure of GST TMA remains undisclosed

Thank you for reading.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmasolutions: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2020
cry
tmasolutions:
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2019)! _All Department_
L
✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Baaj: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
please how much will it cost to run MSC ( social science course) in NOUN and what is the duration... Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
www.tklesson.com

NOUN Students can now visit www.tklesson.com to gain access to NOUN past questions for free.

You won't pay a dime. Not anymore. It's now free.

Simply visit www.tklesson.com and check for your own course.

If you don't see a course for your department, let me know immediately and I will do something about it sharp sharp. You can message me through the whatsapp number (08092509410) (I prefer to work on past questions based on requests)

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance. smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by keriafe(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
I thought studying at NOUN will be online. What's all this study centre I see every where, is it just for credentials verification and exam? Do we have to receive lectures there? Someone please clarify. Enlightenment me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
keriafe:
I thought studying at NOUN will be online. What's all this study centre I see every where, is it just for credentials verification and exam? Do we have to receive lectures there? Someone please clarify. Enlightenment me

Thank God you've finally verified on tklesson socials. If you have questions, you can ask there and I will answer you with a voluminous write-up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Early hours of today i thought about how wonderful everyone have been to me smiley, though 2020 brought its ups and downs but here we are still holding and standing strong kiss in my own little way I am saying thank you everyone for been a blessing to me and may God bless everyone on this platform always and your family kiss Merry Christmas. I love u always ♥ stay blessed

MISHA CARES ✨

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Olamilite:

What do you mean by "it shown on my portal"? Do you mean your project grade once appeared and later disappears on your portal? I think you need to ask questions from your study centre.
During 2020_1 my project is part of my registered course but now my project result is not out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Blakpot:
Please I need help with a question.
Eco 431 tma
When could Pareto's optimum occur
- Mr=Mc=PS
- Mr=Mc=Q
- Mr=Mc= P
- Mr=MQ= Ps

The answer should be the third option but its wrong. Pls could someone help.
lots of errors on this semesters tma

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please I haven't done TMA 2 for GST707. It is showing "Restricted Available Until 24 December, 2020". Does this mean it's expired and I can no longer take it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
frexarik:

During 2020_1 my project is part of my registered course but now my project result is not out.
Some people have not seen their project results also. Hopefully, it will be release any time soon. Better still, you can seek clarification from your study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 5:58am On Dec 26, 2020
My project result is out finally is over
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 6:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Bekind33:
My project result is out finally is over
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Ronzy1990:
Please I haven't done TMA 2 for GST707. It is showing "Restricted Available Until 24 December, 2020". Does this mean it's expired and I can no longer take it?
Send a mail to

lcms@noun.edu.ng

State your full name, matric no, study centre

Attach your exam slip and a screenshot of the issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 3 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA2 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 28TH OF DECEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Olamilite:

Congratulations!
thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Samisha500:

Send a mail to

lcms@noun.edu.ng

The issue is not peculiar to only him. From 24th December, all GST TMAs closed without notice. I guess it was more of an error as there was no prior notice to the close of the GST TMAs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Samisha500:

Send a mail to

lcms@noun.edu.ng

ok. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.