Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478121 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2020
NOTICE!!!

If you have uploaded your Gst302 business plan and presented it, you can now login to check your grade

Best of luck smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Visit www.tklesson.com to get your past questions for free.

You don't have to pay a dime.

smiley

Many more past questions will be added to the website, as they are merely being vetted. Trust me, you've never seen anything like this before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:36am On Dec 27, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 2 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA2 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 28TH OF DECEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2020
GST302 MISSING GRADES

Please all Complaints for MISSING GRADES FOR GST302 BUSINESS PLAN PRESENTATION should be channelled to your Incubation Centre Coordinators or RISK CARRYOVER

✅ North Central
Dr. Johnson Opateye
jopateye@noun.edu.ng

✅ North West
Mr. Sadiq Mansur
msadiq@noun.edu.ng

✅ North East
Dr. Mohammed Yahaya
mohyahayaj@gmail.com

✅ South West
Dr. Samuel AWOLUMATE
sawolumate@noun.edu.ng

✅ South East
Nwamaka Ibeme
nibeme@noun.edu.ng

✅ South South
Dr. Helen B Inyang
hinyang@noun.edu.ng

DLCMS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2020
NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need ur assistance. I applied for post graduate program in open university sometimes this year, got the admission, then got my transcript submitted and was asked to proceed clearance before the covid 19 lockdown, since then I haven't done the clearance or get my matric number.

I just learned they finished exams sometimes back, when can I proceed for clearance and to obtain my matric number and possibly pay my school fee for the program? I attempted uploading my certificates online but is not going through.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Saao:
Hello everyone, please I need ur assistance. I applied for post graduate program in open university sometimes this year, got the admission, then got my transcript submitted and was asked to proceed clearance before the covid 19 lockdown, since then I haven't done the clearance or get my matric number.

I just learned they finished exams sometimes back, when can I proceed for clearance and to obtain my matric number and possibly pay my school fee for the program? I attempted uploading my certificates online but is not going through.
What u need is to first upload your scanned credentials then go to your chosen study centre with your credentials for verification. You will be given matriculation after which u can proceed with registration right away.

Modified
Please make sure all your credentials into a single file is compressed and less than 1mb.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Enskynelson:

What u need is to first upload your scanned credentials then go to your chosen study centre with your credentials for verification. You will be given matriculation after which u can proceed with registration right away.

Modified
Please make sure all your credentials into a single file is compressed and less than 1mb.
thank you so much. I have been trying to upload, but it's not going through
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmasolutions: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
cry
tmasolutions:
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2019)! _All Department_
L
✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report..

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Saao:
thank you so much. I have been trying to upload, but it's not going through
The only reason you cannot upload is because of the size. Have you tried compressing like I said earlier? Try that and let me get your feedback.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Enskynelson:

The only reason you cannot upload is because of the size. Have you tried compressing like I said earlier? Try that and let me get your feedback.
yes I compress it to 1.7mb which is less than 2mb. After submitting the compressed doc, it's show nothing, like successful or not.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Saao:
yes I compress it to 1.7mb which is less than 2mb. After submitting the compressed doc, it's show nothing, like successful or not.
But I told u to compress to less than 1mb. Please compress to less than 1mb and try to upload. It will go.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Enskynelson:

But I told u to compress to less than 1mb. Please compress to less than 1mb and try to upload. It will go.
ok then thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Enskynelson:

thank you so much, it was successful. Just uploaded. I appreciate. Will they send me matric number or when can I visit my study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Saao:
thank you so much, it was successful. Just uploaded. I appreciate. Will they send me matric number or when can I visit my study centre?
You are welcome.
It's now u are asking the question I already answered. Proceed to your chosen Study Centre with your credentials and you will get matriculation number immediately provided the offices are open. After that, u can proceed with your registrations. Cheers bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Enskynelson:
You are welcome.
It's now u are asking the question I already answered. Proceed to your chosen Study Centre with your credentials and you will get matriculation number immediately provided the offices are open. After that, u can proceed with your registrations. Cheers bro.
OK then, thank you so much

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please am I the only one who hasn't taken GST707 TMA2 because the portal is locked?.....I sent them a mail but still locked.

Please what can I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abiolabalogun(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please any news about project result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2020
CLOSURE OF COMPUTER MARKED ASSIGNMENT

Please note the close of Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) or Computer Marked Assignment (CMA) remain just few hours and about and some minutes from now. As a result, we advise all students to crosscheck their TMA 2 submission today.

After closure of TMA today, it is unsure if there will be extension of submission by the school management which may lead to ''incomplete result'' for students who failed to complete and confirm their TMA 2 status.

Go to nouonline.net, sign in with your matric number and password to confirm your TMA 2 scores now! Kindly ensure you confirm your TMA 2 scores today!.

Thank you.

Macharthony Solutions

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2020
Ronzy1990:
Please am I the only one who hasn't taken GST707 TMA2 because the portal is locked?.....I sent them a mail but still locked.

Please what can I do?

Gst portal has been reopened. Hurry up and do the needful.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2020
GST TMA 1-3 NOW REOPENED FOR SUBMISSION

It is a pleasure to bring to your notice that the GST portal has been opened again for submission of TMA 1-3 after it was erroneously shutdown few days ago.

As a matter of fact, students who are yet to start or complete their GST TMA should seize this opportunity to round up their work because certainly there won't be extension after closure.

The website to do your GST TMA is elearn.nouedu2.net and also don't forget to confirm your scores. Once you login, your TMA might not appear at first. Simply reload the tab and continue.

Have a wonderful Tuesday! wink

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2020
EXTENSION OF GST COURSE TMA AND BUSINESS PLAN

GST302 submission and presentation has been extended to 13th January, 2021.

Other GST TMA have also been extended.

Use the opportunity wisely.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Samisha500:
EXTENSION OF GST COURSE TMA AND BUSINESS PLAN

GST302 submission and presentation has been extended to 13th January, 2021.

Other GST TMA have also been extended.

Use the opportunity wisely.

Thank you

Please respond to your WhatsApp chats, i just buzzed you there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emir8: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please I need answers to History And Philosophy of Science (GST105)

I really don't have money now, so please assist me for free shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Anthonyo15:

Gst portal has been reopened. Hurry up and do the needful.

Thanks
Thank you. I have done it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emir8: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please I need answers to TMA 3 of Use of English and Communication skills I (GST101)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emir8: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
I need answers to the following GST 105 TMA 3 questions. Pleas help!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emir8: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2020

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Emir8:
I need answers to the following GST 105 TMA 3 questions. Pleas help!!!

If you read your course material, you will find the answers. (These questions look quite easy).

It's not nice bringing your TMA to the world to answer for you when it can easily be done by reading your course material.

However, you can visit www.tklesson.com, as these questions may actually be in the past questions.

Still, you will have to look through hundreds of questions and answers under the course to find what you are looking for.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anu3: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone! Please, when can I possibly enroll for the course of my choice online? I have tried to fill and submit the online form a couple of times, but it kept saying "Failed to send email". I am not very sure if the registration is still available or not.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
anu3:
Hello everyone! Please, when can I possibly enroll for the course of my choice online? I have tried to fill and submit the online form a couple of times, but it kept saying "Failed to send email". I am not very sure if the registration is still available or not.

Thanks.
Please explain what you are saying clearly. Are you trying to apply for admission? www.nouonline.net is the website. Please present your question more clearly.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
TMA2 EXTENDED

COUNTDOWN TO TMA2 CLOSURE

WE HAVE 9 DAYs MORE FOR TMA2 TO CLOSE

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.