Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3491994 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nikkyakins: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Any one who wants to buy ICAN new study pack and past questions on skill level should call 08034216721 location lagos and ota ogun state.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Please it is true that change of study center application and processes last up to one year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vasgas: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mayowadre:
Please, what are the courses to be registered for First semester MSc. Public health

have you been able to successfully registered.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vasgas: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mubaraqq:
Those were the courses, I registered last semester, however, I don't know if new courses have been added this semester

I sent you a dm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mubaraqq(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Replied sir
Vasgas:

I sent you a dm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Good evening, please I want to do my PGD program with noun, what's the duration for a PGD program and when should I apply coz I just graduated and awaiting NYSC...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
LATEST UPDATE!!!

⚡ Change of Study Centre

⚡ Correction of name

⚡Transcript Processing

⚡ All Study centre Matric verification is available now

⚡Other Noun related

Interested candidate only

MC Solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by haywhy112: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Good Evening all,

I just got my certificate for a programme I concluded in 2019

I am interested in another programme; I have since paid for the form and filled it online (since last year) but I have not received my matriculation number even though I have uploaded many times and gotten notification of successful upload. Am I to proceed with my last matric number or what is next?

Can you advise or help with this please

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
haywhy112:
Good Evening all,

I just got my certificate for a programme I concluded in 2019

I am interested in another programme; I have since paid for the form and filled it online (since last year) but I have not received my matriculation number even though I have uploaded many times and gotten notification of successful upload. Am I to proceed with my last matric number or what is next?

Can you advise or help with this please

Thank you

Go to your study centre and ask the Admin there to generate your matriculation number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by haywhy112: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fkj202004:

Go to your study centre and ask the Admin there to generate your matriculation number

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun2: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

I. CHECKOUT THE TOTAL FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER..

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

For More Details: CLICK HERE.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rebelng: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Can I get in for a Masters in Information technology with a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? The website doesn't have it listed and I find that kinda odd.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mayowadre:
Please, what are the courses to be registered for First semester MSc. Public health

Please answer ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 4:08am On Mar 06, 2021
NOTICE!!!

Please kindly inform our graduates that the distribution of certificates has been extended to Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th March, 2021.
Please put up this information in all platforms
Thanks

Mgt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 4:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Anusiemgood:
Good evening, please I want to do my PGD program with noun, what's the duration for a PGD program and when should I apply coz I just graduated and awaiting NYSC...
Duration = 2 semesters - 1 year
You can apply now!

https://www.nou.edu.ng/index.php/page/admission-requirements-0

List of programmes - https://www.nou.edu.ng/programmes

How to apply - https://www.nou.edu.ng/page/how-to-apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2021
rebelng:
Can I get in for a Masters in Information technology with a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? The website doesn't have it listed and I find that kinda odd.
Best approach if your course is not listed is to go to the study Centre closest to you, ask for the Student Counselor and discuss. Ordinarily, B.Tech Mechanical engineering is equivalent to B.Eng Mechanical engineering but your chosen study Centre may decide otherwise. Go see the Counselor before u proceed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2021
OODW:

Please answer ooo
See the attached. Note that however, NOUN is flexible. Don't go and register 10 courses when you have no much time to study.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toyinakin(f): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2021
I went to school on wesday to collect my certificate but when I submitted my clearance I was ask to pay convocation expenses of which I was not ask to pay it when I did.y clearance January . Please does anyone know here if they have started clearance back. Cos the lady that attended to me in busury said they have stopped last week and they won't start clearance for now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2021
toyinakin:
I went to school on wesday to collect my certificate but when I submitted my clearance I was ask to pay convocation expenses of which I was not ask to pay it when I did.y clearance January . Please does anyone know here if they have started clearance back. Cos the lady that attended to me in busury said they have stopped last week and they won't start clearance for now.
Go and pay for convocation fees of 5,000.

Generate RRR under Miscellaneous
Go to the bank to make payment
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2021
toyinakin:

Go to a business centre and generate remitta of 5,000. Thereafter, go to bank and pay. Then you can collect your certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Update!!!

The senate will be sitting on the 9th of March so result will be out anytime from next week.

Courses and exam registration is closing on the 20th of April so do the needful before then. If you are doing seminar, practical and IT register now because the school is already allocating students, some centres will be having their seminar presentation next week.

You can contact me for the following services

⏳Portal registration
⏳Course and exam reg
⏳Project topic creation and write up
⏳Business plan write up and submission at low cost.
⏳Siwes registration
⏳Siwes report and logbook write up
⏳Data analysis SPSS
⏳Seminar paper
⏱️TMA submission

And any other NOUN related issue.

Thanks

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2021
Good morning
Am asking this question for a friend.
Is it possible to apply for transcript and statement of results when one has completed all courses and project but waiting for convocation.
Samisha500:
Update!!!

The senate will be sitting on the 9th of March so result will be out anytime from next week.

Courses and exam registration is closing on the 20th of April so do the needful before then. If you are doing seminar, practical and IT register now because the school is already allocating students, some centres will be having their seminar presentation next week.

You can contact me for the following services

⏳Portal registration
⏳Course and exam reg
⏳Project topic creation and write up
⏳Business plan write up and submission at low cost.
⏳Siwes registration
⏳Siwes report and logbook write up
⏳Data analysis SPSS
⏳Seminar paper
⏱️TMA submission

And any other NOUN related issue.

Thanks

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
oyukuwife:
Good morning
Am asking this question for a friend.
Is it possible to apply for transcript and statement of results when one has completed all courses and project but waiting for convocation.

Until your name is on the graduation list, you may not be able to apply for statement of result and transcript.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
preciousJnr:
Duration = 2 semesters - 1 year You can apply now!
https://www.nou.edu.ng/index.php/page/admission-requirements-0
List of programmes - https://www.nou.edu.ng/programmes
How to apply - https://www.nou.edu.ng/page/how-to-apply
can I apply while awaiting for NYSC?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toyinakin(f): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2021
Good morning,please how can I generate remita to pay for jamb regulations fee . I was ask to make the payment to enable me to collect my certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
REQUIREMENT FOR CLAIM OF REFUND OF BALANCE IN E WALLET
1. --- Letter of Application For Refund, Addressed to the Bursar
2 --- Photocopy of Certificate
3--- Photocopy of Dully Signed Clearance Form at the Study Centre
4 --- Photocopies of Clearance Documents
5 --- Photocopy of E Wallet Balance, dully stamp and signed by the Study Centre Accountant
6 --- Photocopies of RRR Receipts ( 2017 to 2021)
7 --- Deposit Slips( from 2017--2021)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCIENCE PRACTICALS FOR 2021_1

I hereby inform you that BIO191, BIO192, PHY191, PHY192, CHM191, CHM192 practical classes commences from Tuesday, 9th March 9:00am at the Lagos Study Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Please note that, practical exercise is compulsory for all 100 and 200 level students both first and second semesters.

In addition, it is advisable to attend this practical classes even if you are yet to register your courses and exams for this semester but will be registering them as soon as possible because 15 marks has been reportedly added to the marks of students that attend the practical.

Do not forget to share this message widely in other social platforms to notify other students.

Thank you for reading.

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Am a 100lvl student and i have written bio 191 and chemistry 191 exams in this recently finished exam. Am i still required to attend
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adedolapo2021: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kizito55:

Amen��‍♂️��
AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.