Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485799 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 4:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Good morning everyone. Is there any MSC mass communication students in the house? Especially in Lagos. Please let’s link up. Call or message me on WhatsApp 07053614347.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yazga: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2021
Good morning!
You have free stocks waiting! Join #Trove and we'll both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GT Bank FOR FREE. Sign up with my link on my profile wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:16am On Mar 22, 2021
What is the plan for this week

We have less than a month to the end of registration and not sure if it will be postponed or not. DEADLINE DATE: APRIL 20

Seminar presentation will continue this week in study centres hope you are well prepared

IT and project allocation is still on, do the needful, you can chat me up for topics

Get your materials, past questions and summary in preparation for exams

Thanks and have a beautiful week
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2021
UEDIBO:

To write. He rejected my own topics
OK. I understand. Some of them deliberately do that. However, I think you should be able to reasonably work on the topic he has given you as a Post Graduate Student. So, I see a weakness on your part there. And I am sure you told the Supervisor you cannot write on the topic he gave you...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Pls I registered courses/exams for 2019/2 semester but missed the exams because I was redeployed then.

Now I want to re-register those courses. Will those 7 courses I missed the exam affect my CGPA or they will just be recorded as carry overs?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ahijo1990:
Pls I registered courses/exams for 2019/2 semester but missed the exams because I was redeployed then.

Now I want to re-register those courses. Will those 7 courses I missed the exam affect my CGPA or they will just be recorded as carry overs?
Nope, they are not COs and won't affect your CGPA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Enskynelson:

Nope, they are not COs and won't affect your CGPA.

Thanks a lot Sir.

My mind dun rest.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun2: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Get help on:.

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

I. CHECKOUT THE TOTAL FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER...

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

For More Details: CLICK HERE.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
NOUN UPDATE!!!

All students in the Faculty of Arts in LAGOS STUDY CENTRE from the year 2017 till date are expected to submit their files to their Faculty offices by 24th March 2021

A student’s file should contain :
1. Admission letter
2. Filled application form
3. Your RRR and all payment receipts
4. All academic certificates (WAEC/NECO, and any other result stated on form).
5. Birth certificate or Declaration of Age
6. Marriage certificate (for married females whose names have changed)

LSC MANAGEMENT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
STUDENTS' RECORD FOR NOUN SSC NURTW GARKI

Newly admitted students and Returning students should kindly fill the Google form via the link below.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2NFwiDiolaIAG1nB2Fa8NdPRVrz0hth069gOmX169icflrw/viewform

MIS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iwriter247: 5:53am On Mar 23, 2021
°°°

Are you need help writing your dissertation, thesis, essay, report,assignment, presentation, term paper or anything else?

We can help you. Any subject, any complexity, any deadline.

100% Plagiarism free
100% Confidential
and 100% satisfaction guaranteed

WE SPECIALIZE IN:

1. Dissertation Writing
2. Research Paper Writing
3. thesis Writing
4. Term Paper Writing
5. Essay Writing
6. Case Study Writing
7. Assignment Writing
8. Editing and Proofreading
9. Research proposal Writing

WE GUARANTEE

1. 100% Plagiarism-free
2. Fully referenced
3. Never resold
4. 100% matching the brief
5. Delivered by your deadline
6. Free amendments

CONTACT DETAIL:
0905-786-27-39(Call/WhatsApp)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by meetme01: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2021
When will the next undergraduate admission commence, please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onyinyechika08: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2021
Enskynelson:

I think it should be possible. How many semesters have you done?

Just one, if possible please how do i go about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iwriter247: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Are you need help writing your dissertation, thesis, essay, report,assignment, presentation, term paper or anything else?

We can help you. Any subject, any complexity, any deadline.

100% Plagiarism free
100% Confidential
and 100% satisfaction guaranteed

WE SPECIALIZE IN:

1. Dissertation Writing
2. Research Paper Writing
3. thesis Writing
4. Term Paper Writing
5. Essay Writing
6. Case Study Writing
7. Assignment Writing
8. Editing and Proofreading
9. Research proposal Writing

WE GUARANTEE

1. 100% Plagiarism free
2. Fully referenced
3. Never resold
4. 100% matching the brief
5. Delivered by your deadline
6. Free amendments

CONTACT DETAIL:
0905-786-27-39(Call/WhatsApp)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Please, have NOUN released the result of non-examinable courses? I am yet to see my teaching practice result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
onyinyechika08:

Just one, if possible please how do i go about it?
Go to your Study Centre... Ask for Change of Programme form. You will be required to pay the sum of N5,000 in the bank. After that, you till the form, attach the evidence of payment and submit. That's all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
meetme01:
When will the next undergraduate admission commence, please.
Admission is on right now and admission is on almost anytime of the year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
MORE 2020_2 RESULTS UPLOADED

Kindly be informed that

PGD/MSC GST result has been uploaded today, 23rd March, 2021.

Thank you.

MIS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pls am yet to see my pgde project result on the portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
What should I do pls help a brother
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
luckyjacob:
Pls am yet to see my pgde project result on the portal

It's not time to release project results. Uploading of projects just started. You have to be patient
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 5:08am On Mar 24, 2021
Can I go for my clearance at the mushin study center? Finished 2019..

I am done with portal clearance since last year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chixi950: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Mylearningspace portal not logging in, it doesn't recognize the email in my nouonline.net portal. Keeps saying email not recognize whenever I try to reset password. Same thing with my matric number, it doesn't recognize my matric number. Because of this I've been having difficulties with starting IT, I've paid the #10000 for the CIT389 IT on my nouonline.net portal. I need help, it's over three weeks I'm battling with this, I went to my study center but they couldn't help out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
chixi950:
Mylearningspace portal not logging in, it doesn't recognize the email in my nouonline.net portal. Keeps saying email not recognize whenever I try to reset password. Same thing with my matric number, it doesn't recognize my matric number. Because of this I've been having difficulties with starting IT, I've paid the #10000 for the CIT389 IT on my nouonline.net portal. I need help, it's over three weeks I'm battling with this, I went to my study center but they couldn't help out
Send a mail for mylearningspace password reset to siwes@noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
GOODNEWS!!!
FOR LAW STUDENTS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ruby99999: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Please who here knows someone that finished from MSc Business Adminstration or currently doing MSc Business Adminstrstion. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Good news for M.Sc. Public Health students.

If you registered for M.Sc. Public Health last semester (2020_2) and you didn't write the exams because it was cancelled by the Department, kindly be informed that the department has decided to use that registration and TMA for this current semester (2021_1). Therefore, you are not to pay any fee or do TMA. All you have to do is read and wait for exams.

This does not affect new M.Sc. Public Health students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2021
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

Those that did seminar presentation
but are yet to see their results should go and Re-present on Thursday, 25th March.

Time: 9:00am prompt

Facilitators will be available.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joyfulgal: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Good morning family. Any NOUN student in Port Harcourt(Early childhood Education)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Having difficulty assessing your old results? Send me a dm.
Available for all programmes and all levels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.