Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3481555 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aybank: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2021
Enskynelson:

Try your former password if you have been assessing the site before

the thing is, I'm not sure of my login details username/password. that's why I opted for the password reset option. I took a break in 2020.....

BTW, someone should pls add me in a WhatsApp group. mass com preferably. 09048921348
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity2: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:.

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Mlaterials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report..

I. CHECKOUT THE TOTAL FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER.

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2021
Akerewe:
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
https://nou.edu.ng/registerable_admin/PGD%20Business%20Administration?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2021
Enskynelson:

https://nou.edu.ng/registerable_admin/PGD%20Business%20Administration?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences
Thanks so much for this, please u mean all textbooks on this library are NOUN approved to be reading matetials for exam ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Akerewe:
Thanks so much for this, please u mean all textbooks on this library are NOUN approved to be reading matetials for exam ?

Yes, those are the approved course materials for the programme. All Questions are from there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Joel, a Q and A App user recently made this comment about the App

"Very nice app, I recommend it as a study tool to people who wish to pass their entry exams at any level in just a single attempt. Good job, I give you five star cos you deserve it. "

We love Q and A App users who are like Joel.

-They are committed to a study time table, and do not wait until it is a night to the exams to study.

-Their result is 99.9% predictable - pass with excellent grades.

-They rate the App and make glowing comments on the App Google Playstore account.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Finally, they refer their loved ones to use the App.

-National Open University (NOUN) Course materials, exams Past Questions and Answers are available at the Post graduate and undergraduate section of the App.

-Undergraduate Project research reference materials are available at the Undergraduate section of the App.

-If you are preparing for O'level exams - WAEC, NECO, JAMB, POST JAMB, JUPEB, the exam materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Job seekers who use Q and A App to study for job tests and interviews get it right the first time.

-Q and A App is home to up-to-date Professional exams Past Questions and answers - TRCN, CIPM, NSE, NBA, CIBN, NIM, BPP, CIMA, CIIN, CIPS, CFA, CIS, ICAN, CITN, NITP, NIPR and more

Install Q and A App today and share the download link with your loved ones

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bibitayo2: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Thank you so much.
Pls I would love to be in contact with you, as I am about to start mine.

Kindly reply my pm so I can share my number with you.

Thank you.
Buzzgal:

I believe you are a new student?

Compulsory fee: 35,000
Course registration for 7 courses: 2500 × 7= 17,500
Exam registration: 2000 × 7= 14,000
Total: 66,500

I hope it helps.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Enskynelson:

Yes, those are the approved course materials for the programme. All Questions are from there.
God bless you Chief
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bibitayo2: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pls I need help with the registration process.

I tried to pay for the pg admission form and the money has been deducted from the account but I am getting this.

I am so confused. Am I doing something wrong?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Akerewe:
God bless you Chief

noudocs.com/past-questions.html

Get past questions there at no cost

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bibitayo2:

I tried to pay for the pg admission form and the money has been deducted from the account but I am getting this.

Check your email for the RRR.
Go back to the admissions.nouonline.net
And select PG Admissions
Then select "continue after payments"
Enter the RRR numbers without the -
Select your programme and continue...
You will be given the form to fill.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Righteour(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bibitayo2:

You are not doing anything wrong sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bibitayo2:
Thank you so much.
Pls I would love to be in contact with you, as I am about to start mine.

Kindly reply my pm so I can share my number with you.

Thank you.

No problem, but unfortunately I don't know how to access PMs from Nairaland. You can drop your email and I will reach you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Quick Question:

If one graduated from NOUN, and wants to further into MSc, will she/he be required to submit a transcript again to NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bibitayo2: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Alaladetoyin91@gmail.com
Buzzgal:

No problem, but unfortunately I don't know how to access PMs from Nairaland. You can drop your email and I will reach you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bibitayo2: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Thank you.

No RRR was sent to my mail but money has been deducted from my account.

Do you have an idea of what is going on?
Enskynelson:

Check your email for the RRR.
Go back to the admissions.nouonline.net
And select PG Admissions
Then select "continue after payments"
Enter the RRR numbers without the -
Select your programme and continue...
You will be given the form to fill.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Enskynelson:

noudocs.com/past-questions.html

Get past questions there at no cost
wow! am overwhelmed with ur kindness, Almighty God will reward ur heart desire abundantly! More blessing on U

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2021
INTERACTIVE SESSIONS/VIRTUAL SENSITIZATION ON 2021_1 GST302 FOR SOUTH WEST ZONE & SOUTH SOUTH STUDENTS

✅ SOUTH WEST
The following 6 states fall under South West Zone;
I. Lagos II. Ogun III. Oyo III. Osun IV. Ondo V. Ekiti

The school has announced the interactive sessions for those that registered GST302 this semester in order to help them grasp how to write, how to upload and how to present their enterprise idea.
Below are the venue and dates for few study centres

1️⃣ Lagos (VI), Mushin, Apapa and McCarthy
Date: Tuesday 20th April.
Venue: South West Incubation Centre, Lagos (In VI study centre)

2️⃣ Ibadan, Awe Ijebu, Otan-Ayegbaju and Iwo
Date: Tuesday April 20th
Venue: Zoom Platform at your study centre (12:30pm)

3️⃣ Abeokuta, Ado-Ekiti, Osogbo and Akure
Date: Wednesday 21st April
Venue: Zoom Platform at your study centre (10:00am)

Remember this will be helpful and will help you figure out the SDG to focus on for your business plan.
Do all in your own interest to be available.

'Background findings reveal SDG for South West will be Goal 1 & 8, but this is yet to be made official'

✅ SOUTH SOUTH
The following states are under the south South zone: Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River, Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta and Edo states.

SDG for South South: Unrevealed

The other 4 zones, the states that fall under them and known SDG for the semester are stated below

1. North Central:
Niger, Benue, Nassarawa, Plateau, Kogi and Kwara, FCT.
SDG: GOAL 1, 2 & 3

2. North-West:
Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto states.
SDG: Goal 1,9 & 12

3. North-East:
Gombe, Bauchi, Yobe, Borno, Adamawa and Taraba states
SDG: Unrevealed

5. South-East:
Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambara states.
SDG: Unrevealed

We'll keep us updated on further news on the chosen goals for the remaining zones and their days of awareness.

Don't forget to watch this video to have a full grasp of what GST302 is all about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az60xPks2rE

Also remember to chat me up for your GST302 Business Plan writing

Remember,
1️⃣ Uploading/Submission of GST302 Business Plan will span from April 26th - 16th May (Three weeks)
2️⃣ Presentation will be from May 2nd - May 31st.
I honestly see no reason why you should not be over prepared
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2021
COLLECTION OF NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER.

Please be informed that information of graduands have been uploaded to the NYSC database. You can now register and get your exclusion letter printed.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2021
NOUN: REMINDER ON MAJOR ACTIVITIES

✅Registration postponed till 28th April

✅ Orientation (for new students) comes up on 23rd April

✅ Matriculation holds on 24th April

✅ TMA 1 begins on 30th April

✅POP

MIS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Bibitayo2:

if truly d money has bn deducted try to check ur email to print ur remita receipt from ur mail link. either spam folder/all mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bibitayo2:
Alaladetoyin91@gmail.com

Sent you an email.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Know the courses and how much you need to pay any semester here www.nounaid.com

Also order for course summary..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bibitayo2: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Okay thanks.
Buzzgal:

Sent you an email.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bibitayo2: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thank you.
Akerewe:
if truly d money has bn deducted try to check ur email to print ur remita receipt from ur mail link. either spam folder/all mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geedee4real(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
good evening, I want to ask if noun accept statement of result in place of original cert for post graduate admission.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gatsbym4(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
geedee4real:
good evening, I want to ask if noun accept statement of result in place of original cert for post graduate admission.
thanks

Yes they do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geedee4real(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
gatsbym4:

Yes they do
thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dubezra: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2021
I'm registering as new undergraduate student,I have my admission letter but yet to pay my school fees and do my course registration.
Please can I do all these on or before 20th of this month?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bibitayo2: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Please after getting the admission letter. What next?

Go to the study center for credentials verification or Pay the remaining fees?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.