Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492273 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mbamally(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2021
Samisha500:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 4DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 21ST OF MAY ...

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES

Since they've extended the TMA1 submission date, please when are we going to start the exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2021
Mbamally:

Since they've extended the TMA1 submission date, please when are we going to start the exam?
Exams dates remain unchanged.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2021
ATTENTION!!!

Did you register GST 302 this semester

The red arrow indicate that you only have less than 6 hours to uploading your business plan... For you to pass this course you need to do three things namely; Business plan write up Presentation defense and Examination to be written.

Note without attending this 3 process that will lead to a carry over.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2021
Please has exam dates being fixed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2021
I have submitted my project to my center before the project portal was closed, please how do i confirm if the center did the needful?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vresbaby: 9:23pm On May 16, 2021
Please has any 2019 graduate from Port Harcourt study centre collected his/her certificate because the information received from the initial collection centre (uyo) later on was that the certificates would be sent to each corresponding study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donut900: 9:40pm On May 16, 2021
Hi please help ,is it the right time to register as undergraduate ? i can see from this thread that they've just matriculated new students.
and if not when could next be?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 9:51pm On May 16, 2021
According to the information i gathered. If u submitted on the pas website successfully and in the study center as well. Then you are to go for defense uote author=hadibaba post=101758268]I have submitted my project to my center before the project portal was closed, please how do i confirm if the center did the needful?[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2021
donut900:
Hi please help ,is it the right time to register as undergraduate ? i can see from this thread that they've just matriculated new students.
and if not when could next be?
The semester registration closed on 7th May. Next registrations should begin round Ending of July - August.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donut900: 11:06pm On May 16, 2021
Enskynelson:

The semester registration closed on 7th May. Next registrations should begin round Ending of July - August.

okay,thanks . that was helpful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:17am On May 17, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity: 10:42am On May 17, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:.

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report...

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:50am On May 17, 2021
NOUN UPDATE!!!

Good day everyone, exam clearance starts today (17th May, 2021).

Port Harcourt Study Centre

The following are the requirements to come with;

1) Comprehensive E WALLET
2) YOUR ID CARD PRINTED FROM YOUR PORTAL (PAPER ID)
3) EXAMS REGISTRATION SLIP
4) SCHOOL FEES REMITA
5) PASSPORT

Thank you
Desk Officers
SOCIAL SCIENCES

================================================

UDATE ON FILLING AND SUBMITTING MATRICULATION OATH FORM BY ALL MATRICULATORS

I am directed to notify all concerned students to fill and submit your matriculation oath form.
This equally include those that attended the matriculation ceremony in absentia.
Please note your file remains incomplete without your admission oath form duly signed by you.

MANAGEMENT

NOTICE!!!

To all McCarthy students who’s completed their Industrial Training.

IT/SIWES defense coming up 18th of May, Tuesday.

MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE

This is to inform you that
there will be a students forum meeting on the 26th of May 2021

Venue : UYO Study Centre
Time : 10am

The meeting is compulsory for Every student of NOUN in Uyo Study Centre.

COUNTDOWN TO TMA1 CLOSURE

WE JUST HAVE 3 DAYs FOR TMA1 TO CLOSE

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Finxstojah: 11:52am On May 17, 2021
Keep trying .
I just thought I should share it here, I stumbled into a site where you can download past questions while looking for where I could get them. Here it is
www.unipastquestions.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UtchayPro(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2021
siralos135

This is exactly what happens when I try to access mine.

Please what's the update on yours, has it been fixed? Please send me an email on adaanene511@gmail.com
I'd appreciate to hear from you/how you solved it. Thank you.

post=101578507:

Good morning everyone. Been trying to do my TMA but to no avail.
Kept seeing TMA coming soon and then retuurn back home page.

Is anyone having same issue?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:47pm On May 17, 2021
PGD PROJECT DEFENSE
Good afternoon.
Please I need some information regarding the above topic;
1. Where is NOUN Zonal office in Lagos located?
2. How many minutes is usually allocated to each candidate?
3. Am I compulsorily to attend with my project supervisor?
4. Am I to present with my laptop or there is another provision for this?
5. What other items am I supposed to bring along?
Thanking you in anticipation of answers!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xamarine: 3:03pm On May 17, 2021
Samisha500:
NOUN UPDATE!!!

Good day everyone, exam clearance starts today (17th May, 2021).

Port Harcourt Study Centre

The following are the requirements to come with;

1) Comprehensive E WALLET
2) YOUR ID CARD PRINTED FROM YOUR PORTAL (PAPER ID)
3) EXAMS REGISTRATION SLIP
4) SCHOOL FEES REMITA
5) PASSPORT

Thank you
Desk Officers
SOCIAL SCIENCES

UDATE ON FILLING AND SUBMITTING MATRICULATION OATH FORM BY ALL MATRICULATORS

I am directed to notify all concerned students to fill and submit your matriculation oath form.
This equally include those that attended the matriculation ceremony in absentia.
Please note your file remains incomplete without your admission oath form duly signed by you.

MANAGEMENT

NOTICE!!!

To all McCarthy students who’s completed their Industrial Training.

IT/SIWES defense coming up 18th of May, Tuesday.

MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE

This is to inform you that
there will be a students forum meeting on the 26th of May 2021

Venue : UYO Study Centre
Time : 10am

The meeting is compulsory for Every student of NOUN in Uyo Study Centre.

WE JUST HAVE 3 DAYs FOR TMA1 TO CLOSE

smiley

Please Can we get the oath form online.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 6:17pm On May 17, 2021
livinsoul:
PGD PROJECT DEFENSE
Good afternoon.

PGD doesn't defend. So don't stress yourself. Defence is meant for only M.Sc; M.A. and M.ED.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 6:20pm On May 17, 2021
Fkj202004:

PGD doesn't defend. So don't stress yourself. Defence is meant for only M.Sc; M.A. and M.ED.

Thank you for your support.
By 'PGD' I meant 'PostGraDuate.
I am actually an M.Sc. candidate.
In light of the above, kindly review your response sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 6:27pm On May 17, 2021
livinsoul:
PGD PROJECT DEFENSE
Good afternoon.

1. Plot 14, 16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos
2. The time is not much but you might get up to 15 minutes.
3. Yes, your supervisor must be present.
4. Prepare a powerpoint and save in a CD or your flash. You might want to carry your system incase.
5. You can go with writing materials to note corrections that will be made.

Success in advance.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 8:34pm On May 17, 2021
Fkj202004:

1. Plot 14, 16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos
2. The time is not much but you might get up to 15 minutes.
3. Yes, your supervisor must be present.
4. Prepare a powerpoint and save in a CD or your flash. You might want to carry your system incase.
5. You can go with writing materials to note corrections that will be made.

Success in advance.
I cannot thank you more for your response.
My supervisor might not be available, what do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blakpot: 8:58pm On May 17, 2021
Finxstojah:
Keep trying .
I just thought I should share it here, I stumbled into a site where you can download past questions while looking for where I could get them. Here it is
www.unipastquestions.com

Kind of you.
Thanks!
Edit: But it isn't free though
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2021
Blakpot:

Kind of you.
Thanks!
Edit: But it isn't free though
U need past questions for free?
https://noudocs.com/past-questions.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:15am On May 18, 2021
xamarine:

Please Can we get the oath form online.

Click on this link below ⬇⬇⬇

https://livestream.nouedu2.net/files/matriculation_oath_form.pdf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:18am On May 18, 2021
GST302 NORTH EAST II

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:19am On May 18, 2021
GST302 NORTH CENTRAL

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:26am On May 18, 2021
NOUN UPDATE!!!

GST302 PRESENTATION

Notice to all SOUTHWEST GST302 Students

If you have uploaded your GST302 plan but yet to present, kindly visit Victoria Island (Lagos study centre) to present physically so as to be graded!

GST302 BUSINESS PLAN PRESENTATION.

GST302 business plan presentation for Abeokuta Study Centre comes up on 24th, 25th and 26th May, 2021 respectively at 8:00am prompt.

Signed
Management

GST302 NORTH EAST I PRESENTATION SCHEDULE

Zoom link for Business Plan presentation(NORTH EAST I)⬇⬇⬇⬇

Northeast Incubation Centre 1 - (NEIC 1)

Daily From 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Closing Date is on the 31st of May

Concerned Study Centres: Maiduguri, Yola, Damaturu and Gulak Community Study Centre.

To join the zoom presentation, Click on the link below ⬇⬇⬇

https://noun.zoom.us/j/96103900083?pwd=OVlBVi8xenJFQTJqY1IxS0tXWndGUT09

Passcode 401838

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

This is to inform all Students that there would be orientation& examination briefing for the 2021_1 scheduled as follows:

Date: 18th May, 2021.

Venue: Main Hall

Time: 2:00pm

SIGNED:

MANAGEMENT

WE HAVE JUST 2 DAYs FOR TMA1 TO CLOSE

smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 3:27am On May 18, 2021
livinsoul:

You have to persuade him or her. It's very very important he or she is there with you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blakpot: 6:30am On May 18, 2021
Enskynelson:

U need past questions for free?
https://noudocs.com/past-questions.html

Very helpful.
Thanks man.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 8:09am On May 18, 2021
Good Morning House.

Please, is there anything wrong with the school portal? I am unable to log in, the site isn't coming up at all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 9:54am On May 18, 2021
livinsoul:

It is necessary for your supervisor to be physically present but not compulsory. I was part of the last defence exercise, only a few students came with their supervisor.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 11:50am On May 18, 2021
Olamilite:

It is necessary for your supervisor to be physically present but not compulsory. I was part of the last defence exercise, only a few students came with their supervisor.

I am relieved by this. It is becoming more obvious that my supervisor will not be able to attend the event.
Permit me to ask, what was the duration of the exercise on that day you defended?
Were students being called in from a prepared list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.