Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483844 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rennue2day: 9:51am On May 21, 2021
Pls when will the undergraduate moderation take place...is it on already? For Lagos study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rennue2day: 9:52am On May 21, 2021
Pls when will the undergraduate project moderation take place...I understand that masters students are rounding off their defence today for Lagos study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2021
EbunGift1:

PGDE
That is Educational Foundation
UKWUEZE Augustine Chinweuba (Dr.)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2021
rennue2day:
Pls when will the undergraduate project moderation take place...I understand that masters students are rounding off their defence today for Lagos study center
Both are going on simultaneously

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 9:58am On May 21, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:25am On May 21, 2021
I got admitted into NOUN in 2014. Left the school in 2015. Wrote 2 exams but I've not registered for any course or any exam because I was out of the country.

I need some help here. I'm not planning to continue with the school but I'm in very urgent need for my WAEC O level and GCE examination number. My only hope of getting it on time is from the school as I'm in the same city as my study center. Is it possible that my file is still in the admission office? If it's there, would it be very difficult to be able to locate it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EbunGift1(f): 1:26pm On May 21, 2021
Enskynelson:

That is Educational Foundation
UKWUEZE Augustine Chinweuba (Dr.)
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:30pm On May 21, 2021
APAPA STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2021
TMA UPDATE

TIMELINE SCHEDULE FOR TMA 2 SUBMISSION

TMA 2 submission will last for 20days

FOR MORE DETAILS, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

>>>> NOUN TMA 2 Submission Timetable for 2021_1 Semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity: 5:56pm On May 21, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:.

✅ Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report...

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:32am On May 22, 2021
COUNTDOWN TO BUSINESS PLAN CLOSURE

WE JUST HAVE 3 DAYs MORE TO UPLOAD BUSINESS PLAN.

========================

COUNTDOWN TO TMA2 CLOSURE

WE HAVE 19 DAYs MORE FOR TMA2 TO CLOSE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Superted01(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2021
Yes its possible.... Your reason for changing must be reasonable....
Goldwater2023:

Have registered for the online exam, is it possible to change back to pop ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ufss: 11:56am On May 23, 2021
Enskynelson:

RRR already reflecting cannot be loaded again. It's like trying to load an already used recharge card.
i try to do registration for the 2021 session that is been closed so pls wat can i do nw
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2021
ufss:
i try to do registration for the 2021 session that is been closed so pls wat can i do nw
Since how many weeks, you are just getting on here. Registration is closed. You have missed it for this semester. Next semester will begin by ending of July/Early August. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 23, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 23, 2021
Enskynelson:

Wait for him. He will respond after it has been treated.
I haven't heard any response from him, should i resend the mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2021
Dwayne22:

I haven't heard any response from him, should i resend the mail
Try and login with your matriculation number as the username and password. Try Lowercase first then, uppercase. The last time, he treated a complaint I forwarded to him and never got back. Try yours and see if that's your case before sending him a reminder.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:06am On May 24, 2021
COUNTDOWN TO BUSINESS PLAN CLOSURE

WE JUST HAVE A DAY TO UPLOAD BUSINESS PLAN.

========================

COUNTDOWN TO TMA2 CLOSURE

WE HAVE 17 DAYs MORE FOR TMA2 TO CLOSE

Happy New Week kiss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 9:25am On May 24, 2021
Please I need the correct study pack for MBA806. The one online and hardcopy have too many typographical errors. Almost impossible to study without hurting your brains.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:45am On May 24, 2021
Enskynelson:

Try and login with your matriculation number as the username and password. Try Lowercase first then, uppercase. The last time, he treated a complaint I forwarded to him and never got back. Try yours and see if that's your case before sending him a reminder.
Good morning sir,
I just tried it and received a mail with some instructions which I have forwarded to your mail. Pls can you help me go through the process cause i don't know how this things work
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kizito55: 10:16am On May 24, 2021
Dwayne22:

Good morning sir,
I just tried it and received a mail with some instructions which I have forwarded to your mail. Pls can you help me go through the process cause i don't know how this things work

Have you tried using small letters all through for both your username and password (Matriculation Number)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuel101(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2021
Please who have the PDF of pop time table and exam location of vi study centre ?..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:53am On May 24, 2021
Kizito55:

Have you tried using small letters all through for both your username and password (Matriculation Number)
Yes I've done that,
Then I received a mail from siwes to initiate my password reset which I did, then i received another mail with a link that says I should should log in through the link which is this screenshot below..
Right now I've forwarded the message to your mail cause I don't know how to handle it so I won't make mistake, if possible let me give you my login details.
Check your mail sir

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2021
Dwayne22:

Good morning sir,
Alright. Kindly check your mail for my response. Your urgent reply is needful.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 1:09pm On May 24, 2021
Hello sir.
Please wen will 100 level timetable be out for pop exam
author=Enskynelson post=102012012]
Alright. Kindly check your mail for my response. Your urgent reply is needful.[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2021
oyukuwife:
Hello sir.
Alright. Kindly check your mail for my response. Your urgent reply is needful.
[quote author=oyukuwife post=102015413]Hello sir.
100L exams are E-Exams and not POP. The Timetable should be out this week or next. And the exams will begin a week or less after the conclusion of the POP exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 1:31pm On May 24, 2021
Pls I need past questions and answers for information technology on this courses 1st Semester
CIT 303
CIT 305
CIT 309
CIT 311
CIT 381
DAM 301

AND Second Semester

Pls send or contact me on prety247@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2021
prety247:
Pls I need past questions and answers for information technology on this courses 1st Semester
CIT 303
CIT 305
CIT 309
CIT 311
CIT 381
DAM 301

AND Second Semester

Pls send or contact me on prety247@gmail.com
Fish by yourself

Free POP past questions for all courses here
https://noudocs.com/past-questions.html

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2021
Please my Ogas dem, who knows when exam clearance will end?

I'm stuck with work but I want to do the clearance on 31st May and I've paper on Ist June.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 8:21pm On May 24, 2021
So we will be doing TMA and exam simultaneously?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 11:05pm On May 24, 2021
Hello ...... Anyone has an idea wen change of program will be available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 11:06pm On May 24, 2021
ttomexy:
So we will be doing TMA and exam simultaneously?
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Enskynelson(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.