Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492772 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UtchayPro(f): 1:26am On May 25, 2021
Good morning everyone.

Please does anyone know how I can get my student ID card? I'm a new post graduate student.I think it's part of the school fees breakdown but someone is saying that I have to pay for it separately again. How does one actually get it?

I understand that it's needed for the exam clearance. I'd appreciate ideas/help. Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2021
Ahijo1990:
Please my Ogas dem, who knows when exam clearance will end?

I'm stuck with work but I want to do the clearance on 31st May and I've paper on Ist June.

Abeg someone should assist pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:32am On May 25, 2021
Ahijo1990:
Please my Ogas dem, who knows when exam clearance will end?

I'm stuck with work but I want to do the clearance on 31st May and I've paper on Ist June.
You can still get it done on 31st of May that depends on your study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:32am On May 25, 2021
UPDATE!!!

Ibadan study centre for GST 302
Goodday everyone.The next presentation which is the last comes up today 25th May 2021.

Time:8:00 am

Please come along with a sample of your products.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:34am On May 25, 2021
Ilorin Study Centre

Good day all

The Mop up presentation for GST302 is on Wednesday 26/5/2021 by 9:00am

You're advice to come to study centre before 9am.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2021
UtchayPro:
Good morning everyone.

Please does anyone know how I can get my student ID card? I'm a new post graduate student.I think it's part of the school fees breakdown but someone is saying that I have to pay for it separately again. How does one actually get it?

I understand that it's needed for the exam clearance. I'd appreciate ideas/help. Thank you!
Login to your portal bro and print your ID from under the TASK menu.

Print on paper. U don't need plastic ID and u don't need to pay anything else as you already paid for it as part of the compulsory fee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2021
Samisha500:

You can still get it done on 31st of May that depends on your study centre.

Thank you boss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damilonya(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2021
Good afternoon! I graduated from wuse 2 study centre 2020 and was not able to collect my certificate due to cancellation of the convocation which also discouraged me in going for clearance. I confirmed that our certificate is ready for collection so, what are the procedures for clearance and the fees payable to be cleared from my study centre in order to be able to collect my certificate? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuel101(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2021
Please what centre are we using for vi is it vi student centre or jkk?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 5:24pm On May 25, 2021
aliadi2:
Hello ...... Anyone has an idea wen change of program will be available
Someone pls help ...... When will this be available.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2021
aliadi2:

Someone pls help ...... When will this be available.
How far have u gone in your programme? The change of programme will cost you 5k. Get the form at your Study Centre and fill. Attach evidence of payment and it will be forwarded from your Study Centre to the HQ. I don't think there's period for change of programme, unless u are referring to change of Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuel101(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2021
nuel101:

Can someone please reply me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 10:57pm On May 25, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sisijumai: 5:08am On May 26, 2021
Good morning, I just joined the institution and I wasn't given all my courses textbooks, someone told me the soft copies of the textbooks are on the portal, have been trying to surf for it but no avail. Please I don't mind if someone can put me through, I did my TMA1 without them. TMA2 is ongoing already.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iwriter247: 5:16am On May 26, 2021
!!!
Are you need help writing your dissertation, thesis, essay, report,assignment, presentation, term paper or anything else?

We can help you. Any subject, any complexity, any deadline.

100% Plagiarism free
100% Confidential
and 100% satisfaction guaranteed

WE SPECIALIZE IN:

1. Dissertation Writing
2. Research Paper Writing
3. thesis Writing
4. Term Paper Writing
5. Essay Writing
6. Case Study Writing
7. Assignment Writing
8. Editing and Proofreading
9. Research proposal Writing

WE GUARANTEE

1. 100% Plagiarism-free
2. Fully referenced
3. Never resold
4. 100% matching the brief
5. Delivered by your deadline
6. Free amendments

CONTACT DETAIL:
09057862739(Call/WhatsApp)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 6:26am On May 26, 2021
Sisijumai:
Good morning, I just joined the institution and I wasn't given all my courses textbooks, someone told me the soft copies of the textbooks are on the portal, have been trying to surf for it but no avail. Please I don't mind if someone can put me through, I did my TMA1 without them. TMA2 is ongoing already.

Omo! How the hell did you write your TMA1 without materials? You strong o.

Here's the link https :// noudotedudotng/ courseware

Change your faculty/dept and search.

PS change the dot to . and delete the spaces. Trying to avoid spambot.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 8:32am On May 26, 2021
Enskynelson:

How far have u gone in your programme? The change of programme will cost you 5k. Get the form at your Study Centre and fill. Attach evidence of payment and it will be forwarded from your Study Centre to the HQ. I don't think there's period for change of programme, unless u are referring to change of Study Centre.
Thanks for the reply am in 100 level second semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:40am On May 26, 2021
nuel101:
Exam Venue for Lagos Study Centre still @ V.I
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:43am On May 26, 2021
FRESH UPDATE ON MATTERS ARISING

Firstly, we bring to your notice that uploading of business plan (GST302) has closed by midnight but you can still visit your study centre for your presentation.

Secondly, POP exam will start on Tuesday (in a week) so get yourself prepared for either physical or virtual POP exam. We have past questions and course materials in store for you to review.

Thank you for your time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:44am On May 26, 2021
HOW TO ACTIVATE GST LOGIN

So in today's article, we shall learn how to activate your matric number for GST sign in. Please follow these steps carefully:

1. Click this link https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php

2. Enter your matric number in the FIRST box (''NOU'' must be in small letters like this ''nou'')

3. Enter your matric number in the SECOND box (''NOU'' must be in small letters like this ''nou'')

4. Click Log in

You would be asked to change your old password (i.e matric number) to a new/preferred password after a successful login

5. Change password to a new one

6. Click Submit and that's all!

In the next article, we will look at how to check or confirm your GST TMA scores by yourself.

Have a wonderful time!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:24am On May 26, 2021
MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aBrokeRichDude: 12:04pm On May 26, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Pls i want to mk inquiries about PGD program in Noun

1. How long is d program?
2. I’m currently working in Jos, how feasible will it, how is d schedule like?
3. Can i use NOUN PGD Economics for M.sc in other conventional uni or other foreign institutions ?

Thanks as I await ur responses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity: 12:49pm On May 26, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:.

✅ Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xamarine: 9:42pm On May 26, 2021
Ahijo1990:

Thank you boss
Please this exam registeration is it for everybody or for people starting Pop exams and can 100level students also register, because our time-table is not out .
please reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nou171016017: 9:49pm On May 26, 2021
Please I need tma solution for biology 300l courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2021
xamarine:

Please this exam registeration is it for everybody or for people starting Pop exams and can 100level students also register, because our time-table is not out .
please reply.
Registration has ended but it was for everyone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2021
xamarine:

please reply.
Do u mean exams registration or exams clearance?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:45am On May 27, 2021
VITAL INFORMATION

✅ POP EXAM STARTS ON JUNE 1
✅ OPENING OF TMA DOES NOT GUARANTEE EXTENSION OF POP/E-EXAM
✅ ALL GST COURSES ARE TO BE DONE ON elearn.nouedu2.net
✅ YOU CANNOT FIND ANY GST COURSE ON POP EXAM TIMETABLE
✅GST COURSES ARE E-EXAM

✅EXAM CLEARANCE ARE ONGOING AT ALL STUDY CENTRE NATIONWIDE.

You are expected to visit your study centre with the following documents to get your clearance done.

➡️E-WALLET
➡️REMITA RECEIPT
➡️EXAM SLIP
➡️1 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH

NOTE TO FRESHERS

Kindly Note That This Clearance Is Different From The One Done When Matric Number Was issued.

And If You Don't Get Cleared, You Won't Have Access To The Exam Hall.

✅ ALL COURSES STARTING WITH "JIL" ARE POP E.G JIL100, JIL111

If You're Offering any of these Course They Are Not E-Exam But POP

Thank you for reading

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldwater2023: 9:31am On May 28, 2021
Superted01:
Yes its possible.... Your reason for changing must be reasonable....

Thanks for your reply sir

Is the virtual exam questions objectives or combination of both objectives and fill in the gap ?

Is there a place I can watch the video to be familiar with the process
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2021
E-EXAM TIMETABLE IS OUT

NOUN E-Exam Timetable For 2021_1 Semester

>>>> DOWNLOAD E-EXAM TIMETABLE FOR 100 & 200 LEVEL STUDENTS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:55am On May 29, 2021
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 12DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA2 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 10TH OF JUNE ...

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.