Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502919 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Uzland: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Please who has recently registered as a new student for MSc Pub Health?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun5: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:

✅ Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department.

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER

For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Uzland:
Please who has recently registered as a new student for MSc Pub Health?
Ask your question, someone may be able to assist u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GhostOfAPA: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good evening house, can someone apply this Airforce with NOUN RESULT?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Enskynelson:

Project and non examinable courses are to be submitted to the respectives Centres (Lagos, Uyo and Abuja) by 19th August latest.
Date of Denfence is yet to be communicated.

My supervisor is really on my neck since January. He refused to release me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
sorsor:
Please house is Apapa study centre still using that Navy base dockyard because I heard they are no more there, please how true is this info?

If yes, please where are they now using?
Apapa study center is no longer at the navy base. They are Victoria island now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS OF THE FACULTY OF EDUCATION- LAGOS STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
UEDIBO:

My supervisor is really on my neck since January. He refused to release me.
You are Idah Study Centre? But that Supervisor from IDAH Poly is not like the last time I know. Unless you are not doing your work well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Good evening house, can someone apply this Airforce with NOUN RESULT?
Why NOT naw? You don't even have confidence on your own!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Enskynelson:

You are Idah Study Centre? But that Supervisor from IDAH Poly is not like the last time I know. Unless you are not doing your work well.

Ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sorsor(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Femipeter007:

Apapa study center is no longer at the navy base. They are Victoria island now.

Thanks for your response,God bless you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sorsor(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Please house the company I work with wants to sponsor few of it's staff to go for 1yr program outside the country but they require we the selected few to bring our school transcript.

Will school send my transcript to my company?

I'm a bit confused, Please house how do I go about it as I wouldn't want this opportunity to pass me by?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
sorsor:
Please house the company I work with wants to sponsor few of it's staff to go for 1yr program outside the country but they require we the selected few to bring our school transcript.

Am a bit confused, Please house how do I go about it as I wouldn't want this opportunity to pass me by?
UG or PG transcripts?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
New Semester? WANNA PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES?
I have written a step-to-step guide on how to do that by yourself:
How to pay your school fees:
https://www.nounaid.blog/how-to-pay-school-fees/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sorsor(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Enskynelson:

UG or PG transcripts?

It's UG
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2021
sorsor:

It's UG
OK. Send me a DM ASAP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kayuz40(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Please how long does it take to round off a Masters program (Information Technology) NOUN.
Is the registration on ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2021
*THESE ARE WEBSITES (LINKS) YOU SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH AS A STUDENTS OF NOUN*

☎️. *www.nouonline.net* : Student portal, where you do mostly everything... take your TMAs, register your courses and exam, print your ID... etc

☎️ *www.nou.edu.ng* : The school official Main site, where you Check for info, download course materials...etc

☎️ *www.elearn.nouedu2.net* : GST portal, where online facilitation takes place, where you take your GST TMAs...etc
☎️ *www.mylearningspace.nouedu2.net :* Old GST website, currently links to other valuable websites.. E.g siwes, Seminar, project.. etc

*www.nounaid.com :* A platform dedicated to all noun students to check their fees, cgpa, get summaries for courses, etc

*www.nounaid.blog:* A blog on how to do many things in National Open University of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
2021_1 EXAM RESULTS NOW OUT!

We thank God for the successful completion of last semester and we are glad that exam result is out today. Let's learn how to check our results on the portal.

Follow the procedure below to check your exam result for last semester:

1. Go to nouonline.net

2. Click on "students"

3. Select "Login"

NB: You must have done portal registration this semester but if you have not, click on "register", fill the form and submit it (then continue from number 4 below).

4. Enter your matric number in the first box

5. Enter your password in the second box

6. Click on "submit"

7. Click on "Tasks"

8. Click on "2020/2 Exam Results"

NB: The date is suppose to be 2021_1 but I hope they would correct it later. Your result is displayed on the page. Don't forget to save a PDF copy of your result for reference.

MISHA CARES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GenyEbere(f): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Website not responding chai make people easy o make we follow see our result too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NLchief: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Can't find my virtual Pop on the portal.
Heck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GenyEbere(f): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
I am seeing only GST �
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akinjis(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please how bout last semester iT results
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NLchief: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
GenyEbere:
I am seeing only GST �
Did you write virtual?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Babatindan: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
What happened to virtual exam result please?
NLchief:

Did you write virtual?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GenyEbere(f): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
NLchief:

Did you write virtual?

Yes all exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iwriter247: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
[
Are you need help writing your dissertation, thesis, essay, report,assignment, presentation, term paper or anything else?

We can help you. Any subject, any complexity, any deadline.

100% Plagiarism free
100% Confidential
and 100% satisfaction guaranteed

WE SPECIALIZE IN:

1. Dissertation Writing
2. Research Paper Writing
3. thesis Writing
4. Term Paper Writing
5. Essay Writing
6. Case Study Writing
7. Assignment Writing
8. Editing and Proofreading
9. Research proposal Writing

WE GUARANTEE

1. 100% Plagiarism-free
2. Fully referenced
3. Never resold
4. 100% matching the brief
5. Delivered by your deadline
6. Free amendments

CONTACT DETAIL:
09057862739(Call/WhatsApp)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sorsor(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
sorsor:

I'm a bit confused, Please house how do I go about it as I wouldn't want this opportunity to pass me by?

Any answer on this will be appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sorsor(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Enskynelson:

OK. Send me a DM ASAP

Have you seen it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pls can anyone help me with a link to calculate my CGPA or possibly help me calculate it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NLchief: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Babatindan:
What happened to virtual exam result please?
Looks like the theory/pop virtual exams result is not yet out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michaelshow: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
My people,

Noun seem to be scam to me.

I wrote POP exam for 2021 first semester, answer all the questions, expecting A's.
I was shock to see F in my results which I never have in my previous studies.
So I didn't score any marks from exam?
That's never possible. With some my slpless night, cash, time.
That can't be.

Please how do I call for my papers, even if I didn't continue with program at noun, need to show them my capabilities and fight out my results.

This is what I was told when making enquiry about noun.

We die here at NOUN if results is not recheck or remark.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.