Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487788 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2021
ttomexy:
Good morning,

please this is my 3rd semester as a student of Masters in Public Admin.

The core course is just one and 2 elective, i want to do just one elective? is it ok or i have to do the 2 elective for graduation , my credit couse this semester is 5,

Thank you

Someone should answer my question?

Ok, what is the minimum credit course for me to graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please, is it true that transcript comes with student's age on it, just like WAEC result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
NapoleonHill:
Good morning, guys. Please, what management course is open for engineering graduates in NOUN? Can I be admitted for MBA?

Also, has NOUN been able to now mobilize its graduates for NYSC? Thanks for the anticipated response.
Yes, you are qualified for MBA.
Nope, they have not been mobilized for NYSC. They get NYSC exclusion certificate for now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Whiterose21:
Please, is it true that transcript comes with student's age on it, just like WAEC result?
Yes. Your age will be on it.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NapoleonHill: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Enskynelson:

Yes, you are qualified for MBA.
Nope, they have not been mobilized for NYSC. They get NYSC exclusion certificate for now.
Thanks for your response. For the benefit of doubt, are you saying as an engineering graduate, I'm qualified to study MBA at NOUN? I'm asking because I saw some list of specified courses on their website and engineering isn't one of them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Walexpaedia: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
NapoleonHill:

Thanks for your response. For the benefit of doubt, are you saying as an engineering graduate, I'm qualified to study MBA at NOUN? I'm asking because I saw some list of specified courses on their website and engineering isn't one of them.

Chief, u're are qualify for the program. I studied Electrical Engineering & I'm in my 3rd semester of MBA now. If you possess BTech, u're good to go.
Good luck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
NapoleonHill:

Go to admissions.nouonline.net

See the attached screenshot. Meanwhile, I know people with first degree in Engineering doing MBA in NOUN.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laren24(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Guys, I need a detailed information on how to register for economics in noun. Moreover I finished secondary school in 2015, and I have a diploma in Industrial relation and Labour studies
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NapoleonHill: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thanks, Walexpedia and Enskynelson.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laren24(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Samisha500:

No deadline for Admission form.
☑Undergraduate Form
N5000

☑PGD/MASTERS Form
N7500
Where can I get the Admission form? And please how do I go about the admission. I finished secondary school in 2015(did my waec then) and I have a diploma in industrial relation and Labour studies
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laren24(m): 2:24am On Aug 27, 2021
frexarik:
Please House is there any information about undergraduate project result?
I'd implore your advice on how to get admission into NOUN. I finished secondary school in 2015 and have diploma in industrial relation and Labour studies. Expecting ur urgent response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laren24(m): 2:32am On Aug 27, 2021
dubezra:
Good day all,i registered for first semester of 100level-did tma1 and tma2 and some courses in tma3.I missed all my examinations.
Now I am not able to login.Please what is the penalty for not writing exams?
I'd love a detailed information on how you run your admission. Urgently expecting your response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laren24(m): 2:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Enskynelson:

I can help u do it on the official platform used by NOUN which is turnitin at no cost. Send the soft copy to me at
en sky nelson @ g mail dot com

Remove the spaces. If u can do that this night, I will do it and send u the report. Cheers.
My boss, I'd implore your assistance on how to go about my admission to NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olawalenvironme: 3:41am On Aug 27, 2021
princejunaid:

Thanks ., It's how many years program.
3 semester to 4 semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Laren24:

My boss, I'd implore your assistance on how to go about my admission to NOUN
Admission is straight forward. UG application fee is 5k while PGD and Masters is 7500. PhD is 10k.
admissions.nouonline.net is the link.
Make sure u check the requirements listed there. If u need further assistance, send me a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laren24(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2021
Enskynelson:

Admission is straight forward. UG application fee is 5k while PGD and Masters is 7500. PhD is 10k.
admissions.nouonline.net is the link.
Make sure u check the requirements listed there. If u need further assistance, send me a DM.
Thank you very much. Really appreciate it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
https://forms.gle/sQyxcaMbJxidpb5H7

A research questionnaire for a final year project. Takes a minute to fill.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NosaH(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Laren24:

I'd implore your advice on how to get admission into NOUN. I finished secondary school in 2015 and have diploma in industrial relation and Labour studies. Expecting ur urgent response
. Send me a DM. I can assist with necessary information you need.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun5: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:

✅ Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER..

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laren24(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
noun5:
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:

✅ Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER..

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER
For More Details: VISIT
Are you legit bro?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayrastarr(f): 3:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Enskynelson:

Go to admissions.nouonline.net

See the attached screenshot. Meanwhile, I know people with first degree in Engineering doing MBA in NOUN.

Hi, ENSKYNELSON.

Good Morning!

NOUN open their portal for new students to register.
So after registration, portal keeps showing 2nd semester instead of first.

Are we starting with 2nd semester 100lv?
Any reason to be worried?

Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Hi, ENSKYNELSON.

Good Morning!

NOUN open their portal for new students to register.
So after registration, portal keeps showing 2nd semester instead of first.

Are we starting with 2nd semester 100lv?
Any reason to be worried?

Thanks!
Good morning.
The second semester you see on your portal is the school calendar and does not mean you are in your second semester. The school is currently on the second semester in 2021!
Let me explain. NOUN admits students every semester, this means for every semester running, there students in both first and second semester running the semester concurrently. Read that again.
So, while you are in your first semester now, others are in their second semester. NOUN uses their Calendar to differentiate the semesters but it doesn't mean you are in your first or second semester.
Hope u understand. What matters is that you were able to register your first semester courses. That's all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayrastarr(f): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Enskynelson:

Good morning.
The second semester you see on your portal is the school calendar and does not mean you are in your second semester. The school is currently on the second semester in 2021!
Let me explain. NOUN admits students every semester, this means for every semester running, there students in both first and second semester running the semester concurrently. Read that again.
So, while you are in your first semester now, others are in their second semester. NOUN uses their Calendar to differentiate the semesters but it doesn't mean you are in your first or second semester.
Hope u understand. What matters is that you were able to register your first semester courses. That's all.

Thank you very much o

Now I understand
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Join our Telegram group to get one-on-one assistance - https:///WcpXI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Anyone with update on virtual exam result ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Spymate: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have uploaded my documents for matric number
Please how long will it take for dem to send it and how will I kn if dy send it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Spymate:
I have uploaded my documents for matric number
Please how long will it take for dem to send it and how will I kn if dy send it
It's not done automatically. Visit the study Centre and tell them u have done that. Go along with passport photo and the originals. You will be given matriculation number immediately.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Spymate: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Enskynelson:

It's not done automatically. Visit the study Centre and tell them u have done that. Go along with passport photo and the originals. You will be given matriculation number immediately.
Thanks I will do Dat on Monday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdulmajee(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
I also did virtual exams but no results in my portal. Please is it a general problem with virtual exams?
moyinoluwabun:
Anyone with update on virtual exam result ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Babatindan: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Maybe cos I didn't see my result on the portal too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.