Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3494965 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2021
NOTICE OF STUDENTS OPEN FORUM & 2021_2 PRE - EXAMINATION BRIEFING

This is to inform all NOUN Osogbo Study Centre students that maiden open forum with the new Study Centre Director; Prof Bamikole Ogunleye , and, 2021_2 pre examination briefing hold as follows:

Date : Thursday, 14th October, 2021

Venue : Moot Court Hall

Time : 2pm prompt.

You are all enjoined to attend as a matter of duty.

Thank you.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Agemazaki: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2021
Samisha500:

You must have graduated and also obtain your certificate.
Also do you have an idea of how long it takes to get or process the transcript ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nkspicy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good evening all, please I'm a 200l student of information technology (direct entry) please is there a WhatsApp group for (MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Pls can anybody tell me why I can't print my registered exams courses on the portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please. Does anyone have an idea when we’re likely to do project submission for this semester? And when we’re likely to do a project defense? Basically, I’d appreciate whatever information I can get concerning projects at NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Admission, Course And Exam Registration Countdown

6 DAYS TO CLOSURE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by peakpyramid: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Please i need procedure for GST registration online.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
peakpyramid:
Please i need procedure for GST registration online.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by peakpyramid: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
I have tried 28 times now all in small casing. Computer replies "invalid Login" Please try again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun5: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA..

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER..

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER..
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Hello everyone
Good morning
Please I'd like to ask....
First of all, do I need to register all core courses for my program? Even though I've registered up to 119 credits through Direct Entry?

Secondly, I heard all GSTs are compulsory. But GST204 is not on my Portal for registration.... How do I manage that?

Will Noun refund my semester registration money to my Portal if I don't register any courses?

Looking forward to answers. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2021
Femipeter007:
Good evening everyone. Please. Does anyone have an idea when we’re likely to do project submission for this semester? And when we’re likely to do a project defense? Basically, I’d appreciate whatever information I can get concerning projects at NOUN.
qanda,avenuedigitals, samisha500. Please help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
UEDIBO:
Project submission is opened right now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Enskynelson:

You are Idah Study Centre? But that Supervisor from IDAH Poly is not like the last time I know. Unless you are not doing your work well.
Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate.
I have submitted my project already. Waiting for the defense.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Enskynelson:

Project submission is opened right now
Haaa!! Is there a deadline for the submission? How long does it usually take before the window for submission closes?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2021
UEDIBO:
Thank you for this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Femipeter007:

Thank you for this.
Thank God sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tshege(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
I need some clarification. I just registered for a PG course so i would like to know if i can still register for a semester this year.

Is there anyone currently doing a PGD in Economics here? Is there a WhatsApp group for Lagos Study Centre? I'll like to join

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:37am On Oct 11, 2021
tshege:
I need some clarification. I just registered for a PG course so i would like to know if i can still register for a semester this year.

Is there anyone currently doing a PGD in Economics here? Is there a WhatsApp group for Lagos Study Centre? I'll like to join

▪️ Affirmatively, you still have the grace from now till Thursday, to complete your registrations this semester (14th of October)

▪️You can message me on WhatsApp for that let me add you 09051481358

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:40am On Oct 11, 2021
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR 2021/2

As the saying goes "time wait for nobody". Therefore, let's remind ourselves of the important upcoming events in NOUN.

☢️Admission of freshers closes on October 14

☢️Registration of courses and exam closes on October 14

☢️Project, seminar, TP etc registration closes on October 14

☢️GST TMA 1 has started but closing date is unannounced

☢️TMA 1 for department courses is expected to start before October 30

☢️POP exam begins on November 9 while e-exam begins on December 6

☢️Uploading of business plan starts on October 11

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello famz,

I am about generating RRR for my transcript application for both Undergrad and Postgraduate (local destination) on NOUN website. The issue is I am seeing different kinds of application fees which is not clear to me.

Pls, kindly give out the precise amount to pay for Undergrad and Postgraduate, separately.

Cc: Enskynelson, Qanda, Avenuedigitals, Samisha500, Anthony I-15

Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
FINAL EXAM TIMETABLE FOR PEN ON PAPER(POP) 300LEVEL AND ABOVE, CHECK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD⬇️⬇️

https://www.docdroid.net/Bnjri32/pop-final-exam-time-table-2021-2-pdf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Rippra:
Hello famz,

I am about generating RRR for my transcript application for both Undergrad and Postgraduate (local destination) on NOUN website. The issue is I am seeing different kinds of application fees which is not clear to me.

Pls, kindly give out the precise amount to pay for Undergrad and Postgraduate, separately.

Cc: Enskynelson, Qanda, Avenuedigitals, Samisha500, Anthony I-15

Regards.
The school management had a change of amount from the previous transcript fee for both local and international, BEFORE Approved transcript processing fee for local destinations is ₦10,000, while international destinations is ₦25,000.

NOW Local destinations ₦15,000 while International destinations is ₦30,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Samisha500:

The school management had a change of amount from the previous transcript fee for both local and international, BEFORE Approved transcript processing fee for local destinations is ₦10,000, while international destinations is ₦25,000.

NOW Local destinations ₦15,000 while International destinations is ₦30,000

Thanks for the swift response.

Does this apply to both Undergrad & Postgraduate?

As at September 21st, what I actually saw on their site is, for Postgraduate; you pay N10,000 for local destination and N25,000 for international destinations.
And, for Undergraduate; you pay N15,000 for local destination and N30,000 for international destinations.

Or is there something I am missing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please, will there be virtual exams this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2021
UPLOAD OF BUSINESS PLAN (GST302)

I am directed to inform all Students that upload of Business Plan has commenced.

CHAT UP FOR YOUR WRITEUP AND UPLOADING

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2021
END OF COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION FOR 2021_2

This is to remind you that course and exam registration for 2021/2 ends on Thursday, 14th October, 2021 at 11.59pm.

Also note that the new dates for Orientation and Matriculation Ceremonies are Friday, 21st and Saturday, 22nd October, 2021 respectively.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adedolapo2021: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please are PGDE Project Results out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.