Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477601 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Anusiemgood:
Good evening, I learnt registeration ended today, please can someone put me through... Am a new applicants and I want to start the application tomorrow morning
It was postponed till 17th of October which is on Sunday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Samisha500:

It was postponed till 17th of October which is on Sunday.

Thanks, just applied for admission, and has been granted admission but u had issue trying to print the admission letter... After imputing my RRR I was thereafter redirected to try again, the page now disappear without printing the admission letter.... I have checked everywhere to see where I can print the admission letter using my RRR, can't find it, please direct me further
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
I got a notification that my admission is still pending....for how long please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please can one still do TMA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Anusiemgood:
I got a notification that my admission is still pending....for how long please
CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2021
4reigningqueen:
Please can one still do TMA?
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2021
WUSE 2 VS MINNA: SEMINAR PRESENTATION & GST302

We hereby inform you that BUS887 and MBA888 seminar presentation will hold on Monday 18th October, 2021 at the centre exam hall by 8:00am.

All presentations are to be made on PowerPoint compulsorily. You are also advised to submit your PowerPoint presentation by Friday 25th October unfailingly.

Similarly, students of Minna Study Centre who registered GST302 (Business Creation and Growth) are to note that uploading of enterprise idea is ongoing and presentation is on 26/10/21 at the study centre.

All concerned students are to ensure that they prepare adequately for the presentation exercise and upload their business plan online either in docx or PDF according to the "upload guide" given to them.

Finally, graduation list will be out any moment from now so stay tuned. Registration of courses and exam ends on Sunday 17th of October by 11:59pm.

Thank you.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
FRESHERS' ORIENTATION & MATRICULATION CEREMONY

NOUN is the first open and distance learning institute (ODL) in Nigeria to conduct an online matriculation ceremony.

As a university, NOUN is the second (after UNIOSUN) to hold a virtual matriculation ceremony. I'd hear you say wow! cheesy

Lagos Study Centre matriculation ceremony schedule is as follows:

➡️ Date: 22nd October, 2021
➡️ Time: 11:00 AM
➡️ Zoom Meeting Link
https://zoom.us/j/93560727884?pwd=TTViZGhPMmt6akVSQ0NXaXhGdEJsZz09
➡️ Meeting ID: 935 6072 7884
➡️ Passcode: 4g8t8P

Please be clarified that attending matriculation ceremony as a fresher is recommended but not compulsory or by force by fire.

In other words, the institution is not forcing any (new) student to partake in the virtual ceremony but ensure you fill, sign and submit your OATH form at your study centre as soon as possible.

We will bring you more reliable and factual update on orientation and matriculation later. Please stay with us.

Thank you for reading.

MISHA CARES

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Samisha500 please what is the graduation requirements of Criminology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
samneutron1:
Samisha500 please what is the graduation requirements of Criminology
122 Credit Units (CU)

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Samisha500:

122 Credit Units (CU)
Thanks boss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
NOUN UPDATE!!!

Another Batch of Siwes Results Has Been Released.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jhoshy55: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Can't wait to see the graduation list. Thank for the info.
Samisha500:
WUSE 2 VS MINNA: SEMINAR PRESENTATION & GST302

We hereby inform you that BUS887 and MBA888 seminar presentation will hold on Monday 18th October, 2021 at the centre exam hall by 8:00am.

All presentations are to be made on PowerPoint compulsorily. You are also advised to submit your PowerPoint presentation by Friday 25th October unfailingly.

Similarly, students of Minna Study Centre who registered GST302 (Business Creation and Growth) are to note that uploading of enterprise idea is ongoing and presentation is on 26/10/21 at the study centre.

All concerned students are to ensure that they prepare adequately for the presentation exercise and upload their business plan online either in docx or PDF according to the "upload guide" given to them.

Finally, graduation list will be out any moment from now so stay tuned. Registration of courses and exam ends on Sunday 17th of October by 11:59pm.

Thank you.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Samisha500:

122 Credit Units (CU)
Boss, I'm also a CSS student but in 300level 1st semester and 400 level 1st semester I didn't register electives....but all in total I have 24 ELECTIVES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Samisha500:
NOUN UPDATE!!!

Another Batch of Siwes Results Has Been Released.

Where did they release them to?
This same school portal that’s saying no results available??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by leadborn: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Someone should help, please i want to take my Noun GST TMA test and I'm stuck. I don't even know where to press again

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
GST302: WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?

To fulfill the requirement for GST302 as a compulsory course, it is mandatory you do three major things:

1️⃣ Write a comprehensive business plan (that aligns with 2021/2 thematic area of focus

2️⃣ Upload your business plan on elearn.nouedu2.net

3️⃣ Present your business plan either:

- Physically at the incubation centre, or
- Virtually online using Zoom/WhatsApp

Last semester and previous semesters SDGs were different from that of 2021/2. We have four (4) Thematic Areas to focus on as listed below:

1️⃣ Agripreneur
2️⃣ Biotechnology
3️⃣ Green Education
4️⃣ Information Communication Technology (ICT)

In this article, time won't permit me to explain deeply so permit me to highlight the important parts.

The most essential parts of the business plan that will determine your grade include executive summary, market analysis: SWOT and financial analysis.

Those who attended GST302 student guide and sensitization can testify to what I am teaching you.

Thank you.

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun5: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2021
UPDATE!!!

COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATIONS FOR 2021_2 CLOSED angry

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Breaking News!!!

Course and Exam Registration has been reopened. Kindly do the needful asap.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petrusevents(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2021
will there be registration by january please?,
couldn't meet up due to financial issue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Newton2024: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Someone should please guide me. I want to apply for MSc at National Open University next year. Please what are the first three steps I am to take?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Anthonyo15:
Breaking News!!!

Course and Exam Registration has been reopened. Kindly do the needful asap.

Thanks.
can tma still be done?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Babatindan: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yes
petrusevents:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
noun5:
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER
For More Details: VISIT
You means registration of courses has ended for this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Anusiemgood:

You means registration of courses has ended for this semester?
Registration is still on, it's closing tomorrow!.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
4reigningqueen:
can tma still be done?
Yes!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
petrusevents:
Affirmatively, new semester registration will begin by January/February.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
SIMPLE METHODS OF FIXING GST LOGIN ISSUE

Everything seems to be different this semester but no matter what, person wey know road no go ever miss road.

Empty talk no dey full basket so let's learn how to reset GST password for those finding it difficult to login and take their GST TMA 1.

METHOD ONE

1. Click this link https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php

2. Click on ''Forgotten your username or password?"

3. Enter your matric number e.g nou171000000 in the box under ''Username''

NB: Alternative method is to use your email address (so we will have step 4) if you don't want to use matric number

4. Enter your email address e.g XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com in the box under ''Email address''

5. Click on ''Search''

6. Go to your email inbox, there you will find a mail from DLCMS containing link and click the link to reset your GST password

METHOD TWO

1. Go to your email and click ''compose'

2. Send complaint email to Lcms@noun.edu.ng and ask Admin to reset GST password.

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2021
HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION STATUS

2021/2 registration may end today! Consequently, there is nothing wrong in confirming your registration status to be very sure everything is intact.

Follow these steps to check your registered (courses and) exams: ⬇️

1️⃣ Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

2️⃣ Enter your matric number (in the 1st box)

3️⃣ Enter your password (in the 2nd box)

4️⃣ Click ''Submit''

5️⃣ Click on ''Registration'' after you login successfully

6️⃣ From the list of options, click "2021/2 Registration Slips''

7️⃣ Scroll down to where you will see the screenshot above

- Registered Courses
- 2021/2 Exams
- 2021/2 Projects

8️⃣ Click on ''2021/2 Exams'' to view your registered exams

9️⃣ Click on ''Registered Courses'' to view your registered courses

MISHA CARES⚜️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:45am On Oct 18, 2021
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT NOUN TMA

➡TMA is the acronym of Tutored Marked Assignment

➡It is the continuous assessment of Noun

➡It carries 30 marks while exam carries 70 marks.

➡A course, for instance (CIT711) has 3 tma. Namely, tma1, tma 2 and tma 3.
Let’s take CIT711 as a course case study.

Let’s say,

TMA 1 you scored 10.0
TMA 2 you scored 9.00
TMA 3 you scored 10.0

Your TMA score for CIT711 is 29 over 30 when you add all together

➡Each TMA has 10 questions.

➡It is done and submitted online

➡The tmas is what will be used for your assessment.

➡You cannot see your tma again once you submit it.

NOTE: A good tma score will go a long way in boosting your result at the end of the day.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.