Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502389 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
aliadi2:
Someone help i just registered day before yesterday but the elearn site is not logging in when i use my matric number as username and password. Is there something else am missing
It takes 48hrs to 72hrs before u can login. Keep checking.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Mikedu post=117439165]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LegendPV: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Enskynelson:

Admission is ON at the moment.
But it's rather too late to begin now. Next registration will be by January
Application fee will cost you 7500
First semester reg will cost about 74000
Overall fee will cost you around 180k
Duration for the programme 3 semesters
Cheers.

Dear Enskynelson
Thank you for your kind response.
I'll also like to ask, I have a degree in Agriculture, I'll wish to apply for Msc Business Administration ( not the MBA Masters of Business Administration).....do u know if I qualify or stand a chance?

Anyone with valuable response will be appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Get help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jaapu: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2022
GOOD THREAD

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
LegendPV:

Dear Enskynelson
Thank you for your kind response.
I'll also like to ask, I have a degree in Agriculture, I'll wish to apply for Msc Business Administration ( not the MBA Masters of Business Administration).....do u know if I qualify or stand a chance?

Anyone with valuable response will be appreciated
Check your mail as I have responded.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Enskynelson:

Admission is ON at the moment.
But it's rather too late to begin now. Next registration will be by January
Application fee will cost you 7500
First semester reg will cost about 74000
Overall fee will cost you around 180k
Duration for the programme 3 semesters
Cheers.

Thank you sir
Will the 180,000 be paid once
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kaffytiamiyu:

Thank you sir
Will the 180,000 be paid once
Nooo. Semester by semester. First semester could be around 76k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:45am On Oct 17, 2022
NOUN UPDATE!!!

▪️2 days to closure of registration 19th of October

▪️8 days to closure of all tmas 25th of October

▪️8 days to POP exam 25th of October

▪️4 days to the end of Gst302 presentation and upload

✅E-exam commences 21st of November to 10th of December

✨Do the needful now

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gbengalite(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Please house, is the admission list out for post graduate school?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:04am On Oct 18, 2022
NOUN UPDATE!!!

▪️Just 1day to closure of registration 19th of October

▪️7 days to closure of all tmas 25th of October

▪️7 days to POP exam 25th of October

▪️3 days to the end of Gst302 presentation and upload

✅E-exam commences 21st of November to 10th of December

✨Do the needful now

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 3:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

Nooo. Semester by semester. First semester could be around 76k
Hello chief, there are some courses missing on the final exam timetable like CIT344, CIT342, DAM 382. What do we make of that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ollie2103:

Hello chief, there are some courses missing on the final exam timetable like CIT344, CIT342, DAM 382. What do we make of that?
Did you have the TMAs? If you had all the TMAs, make the complaint via your study centre so the courses can be considered for the final timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
gbengalite:
Please house, is the admission list out for post graduate school?
NOUN don't have admission list. When you apply, you get admitted for as long as you are qualified or denied if otherwise. This happens instantly.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
2022/2 POP FINAL TIMETABLE

https://docdro.id/9vZumOf

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AbigailPen(f): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Anxiety is one of the number of psychological disorders. It is a disorder because it is a disturbing condition that comes with disrupting symptoms.

Before it becomes a generalized anxiety disorder,
Before it gets into a chronic anxiety disorder, there are several ways you can help your anxiety.
Unfortunately, these helping mechanisms can not be a lasting solution, just the way taking alcohol cannot solve that problem of yours.

Psychotherapy among others is what can proffer a long-lasting solution to psychological disorders but these DIY can help you feel good at the moment until you find a therapist, are willing to consult the service of a therapist or have the finance to pay for the service of a therapist.

I believe this DIY will be helpful to you today.
Stay safe
Stays happy
Stay hopeful
Sending you loads of love, hugs, healing and health.

I care�

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
EXAMINATION UPDATE

The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has released the final draft of the POP exam timetable for the 2022_2 semester exam.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD POP EXAM TIMETABLE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

Did you have the TMAs? If you had all the TMAs, make the complaint via your study centre so the courses can be considered for the final timetable
Yes I have the TMAs. Thanks for your response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ollie2103:

Yes I have the TMAs. Thanks for your response
Final Timetable is out. Hope the courses are there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Concerning Missing Courses on the timetable

Waste no time.

Create a ticket on
https://support.nou.edu.ng

And

Log your suggestions on
https://dea.nou.edu.ng/examination_time_table_suggestion

Good luck kiss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:31am On Oct 19, 2022
NOUN UPDATE!!!

▪️Registration closes today (19th of October by 11:59pm) ⏰

▪️Virtual Exam registration closes today.

▪️6 days to closure of all tmas 25th of October

▪️6 days to POP exam 25th of October

▪️2 days to the end of Gst302 presentation and upload

✔️E-exam commences 21st of November to 10th of December

♠️♣️♦️Do the needful now

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Good morning
please ,is there any news regarding graduating list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edd00: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
please I need help I can't login to the tma portal and reset password isn't working either any suggestions I have sent several mails please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greatn3ss: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oricha62:
Good morning
please ,is there any news regarding graduating list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Edd00:
please I need help I can't login to the tma portal and reset password isn't working either any suggestions I have sent several mails please help
Sounds like u just registered and it's not been up to 72hrs since u registered. If you are in that category, keep checking. Otherwise, make sure you are checking your NOUN student email (YourMat@noun.edu.ng) for the reset link.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
UPDATE!!!

EXTENSION OF 2022 SEMESTER COURSE & EXAM REGISTRATION FOR 100L AND 200L STUDENTS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Samisha500:
2022/2 POP FINAL TIMETABLE

https://docdro.id/9vZumOf
please can someone help me with the exam date for FMS825 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY for MBA students. I cant seem to find it on the timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eazeee:

please can someone help me with the exam date for FMS825 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY for MBA students. I cant seem to find it on the timetable
Check DAY8 8AM Thursday 3rd November
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Enskynelson:

Check DAY8 8AM Thursday 3rd November

Thanks so much sir. you are appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.