Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482787 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
NOUN TRENDING NEWS

We bring to you highlight of the important events on-going and the ones happening soon in NOUN.

✅ Uploading and Presentation of GST 302 Business plan ends on 21st October.

✅ Course/Exam Registration and Admission ends on the 19th of October.

✅ 2022/2 TMA is likely to be closed on the 25th of October.

✅ Pen on Paper (POP) exam begins on the 25th of October, 2022

✅ Collection of Matriculation Gown is ongoing in All Study Centres -Nationwide

✅ 23rd Matriculation ceremony holds on Saturday (10am) in all Study Centres - Nationwide.

Stay Tuned!

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
LegendPV:
Good Evening Everyone
Someone should kindly avail me with details Regarding Msc Business Administration.

When is the next form coming out.
And how much will the entire programme cost averagely.

I await your kind responses.
Admission is ON at the moment.
But it's rather too late to begin now. Next registration will be by January
Application fee will cost you 7500
First semester reg will cost about 74000
Overall fee will cost you around 180k
Duration for the programme 3 semesters
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Spark2: 2:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Hi guys!
I'd like to know if I can be given admission in Information Technology in NOUN. I studied Chemistry Education in a federal University here in Nigeria. I have a very good second class upper.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naitea: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ TMA Solutions (10/10) Guaranteed
▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN PAST QUESTIONS (2014-2021)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup.

(I). NOUN Courses, Fees & DOWNLOAD noun Past Questions
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester
d). DOWNLOAD noun Past Questions
e). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(II). Step by Step on How to activate your NOUN Gmail Address.
CLICK HERE

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA///
CLICK HERE
For other related updates, VISIT,,,,,,,,

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ennychoc019: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please, I'd like to ask how many weeks is Teaching Practice for pgde in NOUN?

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Mikedu post=117439165]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eddie7: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good day fellow scholars, can someone kindly help me out with the academic requirements for PhD in Criminology and Security Studies and if possible with the contact of any admission officer for further clarifications. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
EXAMINATION UPDATE

The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has released the first draft of POP exam timetable for the 2022_2 semester exam.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD POP EXAM TIMETABLE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
ILARO COMMUNITY STUDY CENTRE. COLLECTION OF MATRICULATION GROWN

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2022
MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE

Good morning NEW STUDENTS .

Please note the following dates

1.ORIENTATION for new students comes up on THURSDAY 13th OCTOBER, 2022 by 11.00am

2. MATRICULATION ceremony comes up on SATURDAY 15th OCTOBER 2022 by 10.00am

Venue : 4th Floor ,
National open university of Nigeria, McCarthy study Centre,
Obalende, Lagos .

******Collection of MATRICULATION gowns is on-going at the 5th floor (store) after a REFUNDABLE deposit of N5,000 only.

*******Please note that failure to return the gowns by Tuesday 18th Oct. 2022 will attract a penalty fee of N500 DAILY.

Thank you .

Management.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ennychoc019: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please guys, kindly provide an answer

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Thank you [/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ennychoc019:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Thank you
6 weeks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Update!!!

Virtual exams(on demand) registration is now active

For those interested should visit;
Dea.nou.edu.ng for Virtual examination expressing of interest FORM

https://dea.nou.edu.ng/virtaul_exam_222

DEA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by whizJohn: 3:59am On Oct 14, 2022
What's the procedure for getting certificate for PGD program completed 2019, have notification of result already.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrsOO(f): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Good Morning All, please I just applied for MSc. Public health but I noticed as a Mass Communication graduate, my previous undergraduate program is not listed as part of the undergraduate course that can do a Master's in Public Health. Please how do I go about this? Can something be done? I have practical knowledge of the job though. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2022
whizJohn:
What's the procedure for getting certificate for PGD program completed 2019, have notification of result already.
It will entail you doing clearance, pay the necessary fees and going to Abuja to get the certificate. If you need further assistance on this, send a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2022
MrsOO:
Good Morning All, please I just applied for MSc. Public health but I noticed as a Mass Communication graduate, my previous undergraduate program is not listed as part of the undergraduate course that can do a Master's in Public Health. Please how do I go about this? Can something be done? I have practical knowledge of the job though. Thank you.
The programme is a Masters of Science in Public Health (M.Sc Public Health) and not Masters in Public Health (MPH) and both are different just like M.Sc Business Administration and MBA!
The programme is strictly for those with degree in related courses. If you check the courses in the programme, you will understand why. There is nothing you can do about it as your degree does not qualify u for the programme.
Even if you are to do PGD Public Health elsewhere before coming to this, your programme of Social Science background does not still qualify you for PGD Public Health. Final verdict, no way.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrsOO(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Thank you. Unfortunately, I just wasted funds on the application. I thought my work experience will count.

Again, I understand what an M.Sc is, I just thought since I have done trainings on some of the courses, have a diploma in similar related, and have practical knowledge of the job with years of experience, I thought it should count. Moreover, I can't seem to get an alternative program close to my work experience(social work), any program not close to my work experience will be a waste of funds and time.

Anyway, thank you for the swift response.
I wish I can pass the application fees to someone that needs it though. �

Enskynelson:

The programme is a Masters of Science in Public Health (M.Sc Public Health) and not Masters in Public Health (MPH) and both are different just like M.Sc Business Administration and MBA!
The programme is strictly for those with degree in related courses. If you check the courses in the programme, you will understand why. There is nothing you can do about it as your degree does not qualify u for the programme.
Even if you are to do PGD Public Health elsewhere before coming to this, your programme of Social Science background does not still qualify you for PGD Public Health. Final verdict, no way.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
MrsOO:
Thank you. Unfortunately, I just wasted funds on the application. I thought my work experience will count.

Again, I understand what an M.Sc is, I just thought since I have done trainings on some of the courses, have a diploma in similar related, and have practical knowledge of the job with years of experience, I thought it should count. Moreover, I can't seem to get an alternative program close to my work experience(social work), any program not close to my work experience will be a waste of funds and time.

Anyway, thank you for the swift response.
I wish I can pass the application fees to someone that needs it though. �

Wow... Sorry for that although it was quite avoidable because REQUIREMENTS always come out before proceeding tonapply. Maybe u didn't observe carefully.
Cheers bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixzo1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ennychoc019:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Thank you
for simplicity sake just asume its 45days and when seeking a letter from your department at NOUN , make sure 45 days its written , I am sure they wil not object
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iwant2travel: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please I’d like to inquire if it’s possible to rewrite the first semester exam now (PS I couldn’t write the exam due to personal issues)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Iwant2travel:
Hello everyone,
Please I’d like to inquire if it’s possible to rewrite the first semester exam now (PS I couldn’t write the exam due to personal issues)
Yes. But u have to do semester registration (18k) and exams registration (1k per UG course and 2k per PG course), take all your TMAs before you write the exams. Registration closes on Wednesday 19th October. So, if u want to be part of the exams, do the registrations ASAP.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrsOO(f): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
I guess so. Please, does the school offer philosophy( Master's level) ? Thank you.

Enskynelson:

Wow... Sorry for that although it was quite avoidable because REQUIREMENTS always come out before proceeding tonapply. Maybe u didn't observe carefully.
Cheers bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iwant2travel: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Enskynelson:

Yes. But u have to do semester registration (18k) and exams registration (1k per UG course and 2k per PG course), take all your TMAs before you write the exams. Registration closes on Wednesday 19th October. So, if u want to be part of the exams, do the registrations ASAP.
Cheers.
Thank you for responding. I can only see the registration for second semester on my portal, no link to register for the first semester I missed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Iwant2travel:

Thank you for responding. I can only see the registration for second semester on my portal, no link to register for the first semester I missed
The second semester you see there means that the school is running the second semester in this year 2022. It doesn't mean all students are in second semester.
NOUN runs all semesters concurrently. While some are in first, others are in 2nd. In your case, you can register those exams of last semester. U can even add second semester course if u have the strength - that is the flexibility of NOUN. This is why NOUN admits students every semester and not just once a year.
Go ahead with your registration.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
23rd Matriculation Ceremony (Hybrid)

23rd Matriculation Ceremony for the 2022 Academic Session holds tomorrow Saturday 15th, October 2022, at 10:00am prompt in all study centres nationwide.

Join the session by using the following link:
https://www.livestream.nou.edu.ng/

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mustiboy(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2022
Samisha500:
23rd Matriculation Ceremony (Hybrid)

23rd Matriculation Ceremony for the 2022 Academic Session holds tomorrow Saturday 15th, October 2022, at 10:00am prompt in all study centres nationwide.

Join the session by using the following link:
https://www.livestream.nou.edu.ng/

Thank you.

Is admission still on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mustiboy(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Enskynelson:

The second semester you see there means that the school is running the second semester in this year 2022. It doesn't mean all students are in 200L.
NOUN runs all semesters concurrentlt. While some are in first, others are in 2nd. In your case, you can register those exams of last semester. U can even add second semester course if u have the strength - that is the flexibility of NOUN. This is why NOUN admits students every semester and not just once a year.
Go ahead with your registration.

Please how long does a full session take in noun? How fast is their calendar?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mustiboy:

Please how long does a full session take in noun? How fast is their calendar?
Minimum of 2 semesters in a year. Maximum of 3 semesters. 2 semesters in a year on an average.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Someone help i just registered day before yesterday but the elearn site is not logging in when i use my matric number as username and password. Is there something else am missing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: banky99(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.