Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482829 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Samisha500:
UPDATE!!!

EXTENSION OF 2022 SEMESTER COURSE & EXAM REGISTRATION FOR 100L AND 200L STUDENTS
That means TMA 1 is still open right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Enskynelson:

Final Timetable is out. Hope the courses are there.
They are still not there, I heard they've been replaced with new courses. Funny enough, our TMAs was from the old courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naturepride008(m): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Please anyone......
After printing my exam slips, what other step did I need to take ahead of the exam pls �
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2022
GENTLE REMINDER!!!

▪️4 days to closure of all tmas 25th of October

▪️4 days to POP exam 25th of October.

▪️Business plan uploading & presentation closes today

✨Do the needful now

Macharthony Solutions

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LMDyaya(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ollie2103:

They are still not there, I heard they've been replaced with new courses. Funny enough, our TMAs was from the old courses.

I have same issue here, went to my study centre and been told they have to be dropped.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hello someone help i registered CIT 351 and have done the tma but it's not on the time table so i just discovered that it's part of the old courses dropped please what can i do and it is a core course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lordparcel: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
ATTENTION!ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

Abeokuta Study Centre

FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES NON EXAMINABLE COURSES PRESENTATION..

Kindly note that the presentation for all Non examinable courses (Seminar, Tour and Start up finding) which was earlier slated for tomorrow 20th of October, has been rescheduled to take place on Friday 21st October, 2022.
Time: 9am
Venue: Main Hall
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

That means TMA 1 is still open right?
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
GST302 Notification !!!

The deadline for 2022_2 Business plan upload and presentation has been extended.

New date is October 29th, 2022.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
VIRTUAL EXAM UPDATE!!!

To those who registered for this 2022_2 virtual examination. Kindly check your noun official mail for approval or disqualification because DEA has started replying to your applications.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=Mikedu post=117602805]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kandi0813965: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=Mikedu post=117766341][/quote]
Please is there anyone doing pgd business admin here, Lagos Study center especially. Please help me if there’s a group chat. I just want to meet with people
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kandi0813965: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kandi0813965:

Please is there anyone doing pgd business admin here, Lagos Study center especially. Please help me if there’s a group chat. I just want to meet with people

Please I urgently need help with this, I’m a new student and I don’t know what to do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Realasquared: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hi guys, I need help on how to access my portal on nouonline.net to check results, do registration and access my wallet. I'm out of the country atm and the site is indicating 'wrong environment'. I have contact the ICT dept. and was told it is an issue with my IP address which my ISP have tried but can't rectify over here. I will appreciate your guidance on how to go about it. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lakeside247(m): 2:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Realasquared:
Hi guys, I need help on how to access my portal on nouonline.net to check results, do registration and access my wallet. I'm out of the country atm and the site is indicating 'wrong environment'. I have contact the ICT dept. and was told it is an issue with my IP address which my ISP have tried but can't rectify over here. I will appreciate your guidance on how to go about it. Thank you.

I encountered same problem when I access it from a computer. Try using your phone, that was what worked for me.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2022
GENTLE REMINDER!!!

▪️2 days to closure of all tmas 25th of October

▪️2 days to POP exam 25th of October.

♠️Do the needful now

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2022
help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2022
EXAM COMMENCES TOMORROW

POP EXAM IS STARTING TOMORROW, IF YOU RE TAKING POP (PEN ON PAPER) EXAMS, PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO SORT OUT ALL YOUR TIMETABLE,
both date, and time of your exams, double check.

Note that Pop exams is mainly for 300level and above...

♣️ Start rounding up your TMAs cus it's likely to close tomorrow if not extended.

100LEVEL AND 200LEVEL
100 Level and 200level Exam Timetable is not yet out, you will be notified once its out, stay tuned for more updates..

I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeanOlamide(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anthonyo15:
EXAM COMMENCES TOMORROW

POP EXAM IS STARTING TOMORROW, IF YOU RE TAKING POP (PEN ON PAPER) EXAMS, PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO SORT OUT ALL YOUR TIMETABLE,
both date, and time of your exams, double check.

Note that Pop exams is mainly for 300level and above...

♣️ Start rounding up your TMAs cus it's likely to close tomorrow if not extended.

100LEVEL AND 200LEVEL
100 Level and 200level Exam Timetable is not yet out, you will be notified once its out, stay tuned for more updates.

I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS

Macharthony Solutions

When is the likely month to apply for the next program ( Masters)....

DEC or JAN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
DeanOlamide:

When is the likely month to apply for the next program ( Masters)....

DEC or JAN?
JAN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeanOlamide(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Enskynelson:

JAN

Thanks chief
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jueezyjaey(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2022
I want to apply for admission into 200L business administration. So i want to know how much it would cost me for the registration fee and all other fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2022
jueezyjaey:
I want to apply for admission into 200L business administration. So i want to know how much it would cost me for the registration fee and all other fees
You cannot meet up for the ongoing semester as exams is just some weeks away for 100-200L.
Application fee is however 5000
Registration is every semester but the first time fee is always higher. Prepare about 60,000 for your first semester registration. Next semester begins by January. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naitea: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ TMA Solutions (10/10) Guaranteed
▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN PAST QUESTIONS (2014-2021)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup.

(I). NOUN Courses, Fees & DOWNLOAD noun Past Questions
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester
d). DOWNLOAD noun Past Questions
e). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(II). Step by Step on How to activate your NOUN Gmail Address.
CLICK HERE

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE
For other related updates, VISIT,

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jueezyjaey(m): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Thanks.
I actually want to apply next year January
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good day all!! Whenever I try to check My Tma grade it writes 'not enrolled'. I can only see my grades by checking it course by course.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by leadborn: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hello bosses, can I still drop a course after registration has ended?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Good day all!! Whenever I try to check My Tma grade it writes 'not enrolled'. I can only see my grades by checking it course by course.
It's a probably a bug. I noticed same. U can try clicking on a particular course, then click GRADE from the menu, then click OVERVIEW report. The grade for all your courses will be displayed.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
UPDATE!!!

TMA countdown has begin..... It closes 12 midnight.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.