Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484760 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ginvestment:
Masters program is it every day or weekend program? @uncleedikan
Not like that. You get course materials and study them on your own. There are facilitations (lectures) but not for all courses. These are online and u can join or watch the recorded videos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naturepride008(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Enskynelson:

Go to support.nou.edu.ng

Thanks seen

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latosolorunwa(m): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2022
Latos Consult
You can free free to whatsapp me, If you need of PRIVATE LECTURE physical class on this following courses below:
Mathematics
Economics
Research methodology
Statistics
And you can also reach me concerning your project guidance.
WhatsApp 08162902404
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2022
STUDY CENTRES IN LAGOS AND THEIR E-EXAM VENUE.

▪️ LAGOS STUDY CENTRE
- V.I. BUILDING LAGOS.

▪️ MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE
- JKK BUILDING, ANTHONY.

▪️ APAPA STUDY CENTRE
- JKK BUILDING, ANTHONY.

▪️ MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE
- MCCARTHY CBT HALL.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
UPDATE!!!

This information is for Mushin Study Centre Students.

ANY STUDENT WHO HAS NOT DONE EXAMINATION CLEARANCE CAN COME TO V.I (MUSHIN STUDY) TOMORROW WEDNESDAY AND GET IT DONE. I WILL BE THERE TILL 3PM TO ATTEND TO ALL STUDENTS WHO ARE YET TO DO THEIRS. THERE WONT BE CLEARANCE AT JKK, IF YOU MISS IT TOMORROW, THATS IT!

Thanks

CC: BURSAR
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Heyyyyyyy: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Good evening, can someone please walk me through the admission and verification process for PGDE. I already uploaded my credentials and I am waiting for verification.
I applied with my statement of result because I don't have my first degree certificate yet, hope it will be accepted?
Will I be verified and given Matriculation number after the upload has been verified or do I have to wait till my first degree transcript is sent to noun?
Is the transcript verification essential for admission or can it be delivered during the programme because my school might take ages to send the transcript.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Heyyyyyyy:
Good evening, can someone please walk me through the admission and verification process for PGDE. I already uploaded my credentials and I am waiting for verification.
I applied with my statement of result because I don't have my first degree certificate yet, hope it will be accepted?
Will I be verified and given Matriculation number after the upload has been verified or do I have to wait till my first degree transcript is sent to noun?
Is the transcript verification essential for admission or can it be delivered during the programme because my school might take ages to send the transcript.

After uploading your documents, you are supposed to visit your chosen study centre with the original of your credentials, photocopies of same and passport photographs for verification. U don't get verified by proxy. Make sure all information u filled especially your name, is correct.
Evidence of application for transcripts from your alma mater is required. Do well to apply for it and get evidence eg. Remita slip or receipt of payment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jirilistic(m): 5:04am On Nov 23, 2022
Please how many e-exam questions are set in mth 101?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Starexizie(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello, please is mushin study center active? I heard they moved to VI, or probably doing there exams there. Please is it true?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naitea: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
noun3:
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ 2023 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Siwes Materials & Writeup....

(I). NOUN Courses, Fees & Past Questions
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay next semester
d). NOUN Past Questions & Exams (2016-2022)
e). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE
/

(II). NOUN Graduation List 2021/2022..
CLICK HERE

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Starexizie(m): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Starexizie:
Hello, please is mushin study center active? I heard they moved to VI, or probably doing there exams there. Please is it true?
Need answers please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
plz what are the list of courses for MBA 2nd @ 3rd semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Eazeee:
plz what are the list of courses for MBA 2nd @ 3rd semester?
Here

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON POSTGRADUATE PROJECT SUBMISSION!!!

All post graduate students are expected to submit their complete project work latest 4th December, 2022.

As the Project Administration System(PAS) is slated to close on the 5th, December, 2022.

N:B: Minimum of 80 pages is required.
Thank you

IMPORTANT NOTICE ON PROJECT SUBMISSION!!!

All final year students are expected to submit their complete project work latest Today 24th November, 2022.
As the Project Administration System(PAS) is slated to close tomorrow 25th, November, 2022.
Final year students may not be able to submit their project after the said date.

N:B: Minimum of 60 pages is required.
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by StarboyZee: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
@Samisha500 . I missed my exam today , please will it be counted as carryover ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CornOak(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
StarboyZee:
@Samisha500 . I missed my exam today , please will it be counted as carryover ?

No, it won't counted as carryover. It will be recorded as "Incomplete."
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2022
help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lordparcel: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2022
I need Course Summary
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: COHORT V (LASRIC Grant)

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lordparcel: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Will reading course summary guarantee at least 50/70 in exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greatn3ss: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Good evening everyone, I just discovered a change in my statement of results. I had a TCC as 158 while TGPE use to be 553 but I just logged in now only to discover everything has been slashed. Could this be as a result of the new minimum credit policy?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CornOak(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2022
Greatn3ss:
Good evening everyone, I just discovered a change in my statement of results. I had a TCC as 158 while TGPE use to be 553 but I just logged in now only to discover everything has been slashed. Could this be as a result of the new minimum credit policy?

You have nothing to worry about. Other students are experiencing the same thing. Some don't even have any of the calculations on their portal at all.

It's most likely a glitch that would be fixed soon.

Have a nice day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=Mikedu post=118693984]help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BlissB(f): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good evening. I'm applying for an undergraduate program for my boss. After creating remita and went to the bank to pay, I noticed his names were actually correct but not properly placed. Instead of Edafe(Surname), Oghenevwede(First name) Wilson, it was placed like this in the admission letter : Wilson Oghenevwede Edafe. I spoke to the Cafe person about it, he said its the site that changed it that it's in order. I want to confirm if its true and if it's what we can change now... all these happened today.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
BlissB:
Good evening. I'm applying for an undergraduate program for my boss. After creating remita and went to the bank to pay, I noticed his names were actually correct but not properly placed. Instead of Edafe(Surname), Oghenevwede(First name) Wilson, it was placed like this in the admission letter : Wilson Oghenevwede Edafe. I spoke to the Cafe person about it, he said its the site that changed it that it's in order. I want to confirm if its true and if it's what we can change now... all these happened today.
YES... The cafe guy is correct. To confirm it, ask him to download your application form for you... You will see that he filled the form correctly.
On the NOUN admission letter, the names are arranged in this order: First Name Middle name Surname.
However, after verification and issuance of matriculation number, the name on the portal will appear in this format:, SURNAME First Name Middle name.
There is no call for alarm as everything based on your explanations is in order. Cheers

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Greatn3ss:
What new minimum credit policy please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deborah29(f): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please is there any way I can collect my certificate this December in Lagos? please someone should help me look as it is very urgent.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deborah29(f): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please is there any way I can collect my certificate this December in Lagos? please someone should help me ooooo as it is very urgent.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
deborah29:
Please is there any way I can collect my certificate this December in Lagos? please someone should help me ooooo as it is very urgent.
Send me a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greatn3ss: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

What new minimum credit policy please?
The new policy is that your total(maximum) credit unit for the whole academic session must not exceed 120. I dont know if its applicable to all department but you can inquire
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greatn3ss: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
CornOak:

You have nothing to worry about. Other students are experiencing the same thing. Some don't even have any of the calculations on their portal at all.

It's most likely a glitch that would be fixed soon.

Have a nice day.
Thanks alot

It has been rectified

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.