Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485924 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by snashtitus: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2022
ariyibiolatunji:
I can help with final year projects. O, 8,O, 6, o, 9, 5, 2, 1, 4, O, 8, O, 6, 3, 5, 6,5, 1 , 7, 8

Please I got a cgpa of 2.88 first semester and a cgpa of 3.54 second semester please what then is my total cgpa for the year? And do think I will be able to graduate with 1st class or second class upper?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Mikedu post=118884029]help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2022
snashtitus:

Please I got a cgpa of 2.88 first semester and a cgpa of 3.54 second semester please what then is my total cgpa for the year? And do think I will be able to graduate with 1st class or second class upper?
Go to support.nou.edu.ng to check your overall standing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by snashtitus: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Enskynelson:

Go to support.nou.edu.ng to check your overall standing.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:14am On Dec 12, 2022
ILORIN STUDY CENTRE ONLY

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please be informed that SIWES logbooks are now available for collection at the study centre for those who have submitted evidence of payment.

Collection of logbooks commences on Monday, 12th to Wednesday, 14th December, 2022 between 12 and 1pm.

Please note that the 2022_2 exam is still on going and I advise every student to adhere strictly to the date and time stated above because no student will be attended to outside that time.

Thank you.

Signed: Odiniya A. Peter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:15am On Dec 12, 2022
MINNA STUDY CENTRE

Good Afternoon, please notify all postgraduate students in your faculty/department (s) especially those who wrote GST707/807 to come to school as from Monday 12/12/2022 to Thursday 15/12/2022 and put down their details with Mr. Danjuma during work hours.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:20am On Dec 12, 2022
2022_2 TMA CLOSED

wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sameduconsult(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2022
sameduconsult:
For all your NOUN Academic Needs, you may contact us. Our Mission is simple: To help you make a success of your Academic Career.

Get Help On

◾TMA Solutions
◾Exam Past Questions (2016-2022)
◾Thesis/Project Writing and Binding
◾Seminar/Business Reports writing
◾IT/SIWES Report
◾Admission Assistance
◾General Enquiries...

More Services We Offer
1.) Transcript Processing (Local & International)
2.) Certificate Processing
3.) Reference Letter Processing
4.) English Proficiency Letter Processing

◾For these and more, contact us on WhatsApp on: 08101262604
Let's work with you

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=Mikedu post=118118230]help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Samisha500:
ILORIN STUDY CENTRE ONLY

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please be informed that SIWES logbooks are now available for collection at the study centre for those who have submitted evidence of payment.

Collection of logbooks commences on Monday, 12th to Wednesday, 14th December, 2022 between 12 and 1pm.

Please note that the 2022_2 exam is still on going and I advise every student to adhere strictly to the date and time stated above because no student will be attended to outside that time.

Thank you.

Signed: Odiniya A. Peter
Good morning, are we paying for the SIWES log book separately or the course form is an evidence of payment?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2022
Ollie2103:

Good morning, are we paying for the SIWES log book separately or the course form is an evidence of payment?
You are paying for it differently (1k) generated directed from Remita site. Fill in the appropriate details.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
NOUN PORTAL REGISTRATION

Kindly note that NOUN has reset the PORTAL for 2023_1. which means you won't be able to log in until you Update your PORTAL for 2023_1 SEMESTER

And for those with Chinese Password smiley. You can now change it to your preferred password.

Thank you

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Get help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gipre(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Please I need help here.

1) When will Noun start selling form for PGDE?

2) Are there Physical classes in NOUN?

3) Is NOUN Accredited?

4) I am based in Lagos. Where is the nearest study centre located in lagos?

5) How long is the PGDE program at NOUN and how fast can someone collect Certificate after completion of the program?

6) After the course, will NOUN help one with registeration with TRCN (Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Gipre:
Please I need help here.

1) When will Noun start selling form for PGDE?

2) Are there Physical classes in NOUN?

3) Is NOUN Accredited?

4) I am based in Lagos. Where is the nearest study centre located in lagos?

5) How long is the PGDE program at NOUN and how fast can someone collect Certificate after completion of the program?

6) After the course, will NOUN help one with registeration with TRCN (Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria)?
1. It on right now
2. No. Only online facilitation
3. Yes
4. Check nou.edu.ng for the various study centres and address
5. 4 semesters. Statement of result immediately after graduation. Certificate available subsequently after convocation.
6. I don't think so. But you have the qualifications to enable u register for TRCN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hello sirs/mas.
I am helping my friend to complete his admission process at NOUN and we have obtained the admission letter.
However, we are stuck at the credentials uploading page for verification:
https://www.nouonline.net/credsup_ug.php
The page navigates back to the same page after the input of the RRR number.
Please what is your take on this?
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
livinsoul:
Hello sirs/mas.
I am helping my friend to complete his admission process at NOUN and we have obtained the admission letter.
However, we are stuck at the credentials uploading page for verification:
https://www.nouonline.net/credsup_ug.php
The page navigates back to the same page after the input of the RRR number.
Please what is your take on this?
Thanks.
The portal is currently under maintenance, try again later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
The following students are invited for their project defence on Thursday 15th December 2022 now at Jkk

Time 8am.

Kindly send In your project presentation slides to foeapapa@gmail.com

Latest Wednesday 14th December 2022.

NOU120752565 - UDEGBE Martin Ogochukwu

NOU192008218 - ALUKO Julius Oluwagbamila

NOU163067501 - OROLU Mutiu Temitope

NOU146741395 - OSOBALA Chukwudi Blessing

NOU214054297 - KAYODE Kofoworola Isaac

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
2022_2 Project Defence Faculty Of Science And Management

This is to inform all those in the department below that the virtual defence exercise has commenced, and each student is implored to get their power point slides ready before the date of the project defence. More information on the power point slides can be obtained from respective study centre.

To Whom It May Concern

RE: M.Sc Business Administration Defence

The 2022_2 virtual project defence for M.Sc Business Administration students will take place as follows:

Date: Tuesday, 20/12/2022
Time: 10am
Venue: Makurdi Study Centre

RE: M.Sc Information Technology Defence

The 2022_2 virtual project defence for M.Sc Information Technology students will hold as follows:

Date: Tuesday, 20/12/2022
Time: 12 noon

RE: M.Sc Public Health Defence

The 2022_2 virtual project defence for M.Sc Public Health students will now hold as follows:

Date: 24/01/2023 to 31/01/2023
Note: the time of defence for M.Sc. Public Health will be communicated soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
2022_2 FINAL YEAR PROJECT UPDATE FOR MSC. PUBLIC HEALTH

This is to notify all MSc. public health students that the defense date has been shifted. This reason is due to the fact that almost all students' project work did not meet up the required standard.

All uploaded projects for MSc public health students was removed from the portal and all students are hereby advised to go retrieve their projects and make all the necessary corrections and re-submit on or before 14 January 2023.

Corrections are stated below.

1) your project should not be less than 61 pages aside the preliminary pages

2)your reference should not be more than 5 years ago

3) Reference standard is Apa

4) The work should be properly arranged

5) the Abstract,table of contents,table of slides,table of pictures etc should be properly arranged

6)the certification page should be corrected to include the Hod and the Dean of health sciences

From - Faculty of HEALTH (post graduates)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Samisha500:

Okay.
Thank you sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gipre(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Enskynelson:

1. It on right now
2. No. Only online facilitation
3. Yes
4. Check nou.edu.ng for the various study centres and address
5. 4 semesters. Statement of result immediately after graduation. Certificate available subsequently after convocation.
6. I don't think so. But you have the qualifications to enable u register for TRCN.

OMG...May God Bless You For Me. You are far too kind. Thank you for answering my questions and for directing to the right path to take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by snashtitus: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bekind33:
what is noun grading system are they still using the 5 scale because 4 scale system will pull some students back to lower credit.

Please is noun still using the 5 scale grading system
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gipre:

OMG...May God Bless You For You. You are far too kind. Thank you for answering my questions and for directing to the right path to take.
Sorry, I made mistake. PGD Education is 3 semesters. In trying to write the question number before responding, I mistakingly said 4. 3 semesters. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
snashtitus:

Please is noun still using the 5 scale grading system
5 POINT GRADE SYSTEM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Enskynelson:

You are paying for it differently (1k) generated directed from Remita site. Fill in the appropriate details.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gipre(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Enskynelson:

Sorry, I made mistake. PGD Education is 3 semesters. In trying to write the question number before responding, I mistakingly said 4. 3 semesters. Cheers.

No Problem. I understand.

I'm grateful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
2022_2 E-exam has ended today 15th December 2022

This brings about the closure of the semester as we await result which is expected to be released by January/February. Wishing you all best of good grades. Before you do Detty December. Remember to save up for 2023_1 semester.

Admission for new students for 2023_1 semester is already ongoing!!!

✅No JAMB required
✅You learn anywhere at your own pace.
✅Mode of Learning: Hybrid - Test are done online and exams in various study centres (virtual exams are available too)
✅No age restrictions
✅Globally recognized certificates.

Distance isn't a barrier. Feel Free to share our contact with families and friends in NOUN or prospective ones wanting to achieve academic career success.

whatsapp.me/2349051481358

MISHA CARES
☃️❄️
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yorubaangel(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Samisha500:

And the maintenance continues.....
Thanks for the update
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedchild234(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Samisha500:
2022_2 E-exam has ended today 15th December 2022

This brings about the closure of the semester as we await result which is expected to be released by January/February. Wishing you all best of good grades. Before you do Detty December. Remember to save up for 2023_1 semester.

Admission for new students for 2023_1 semester is already ongoing!!!

✅No JAMB required
✅You learn anywhere at your own pace.
✅Mode of Learning: Hybrid - Test are done online and exams in various study centres (virtual exams are available too)
✅No age restrictions
✅Globally recognized certificates.

Distance isn't a barrier. Feel Free to share our contact with families and friends in NOUN or prospective ones wanting to achieve academic career success.

whatsapp.me/2349051481358

MISHA CARES
☃️❄️

when is registration for 2023 starting?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2022
blessedchild234:
when is registration for 2023 starting?
I heard it has started but not fully

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.