Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489828 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thatniqqress(f): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good afternoon everyone

Please is there a WhatsApp group chat for 2023/1 students?

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
omoyemoses:
Hi
I already have up to 128 units on my portal. However, I still have up to 6 outstanding courses (2 units each). But I entered through DE and I know DE is 90. Should I still go ahead and register those outstanding courses?

Thank you.

What are the 6 courses and which programme? Are they Core Courses or Electives? Have you taken their equivalents? Those are what determines if you should or not

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
jboixxx:
MSc. Artificial Intelligence at NOUN? I'm not sure.
Yes, ACETEL
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
They are core courses. Program is Business Administration and Management.

Enskynelson:

What are the 6 courses and which programme? Are they Core Courses or Electives? Have you taken their equivalents? Those are what determines if you should or not

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning NOUNites.
I am processing my friend's undergraduate admission.
Please what next after uploading of credentials?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2023
livinsoul:
Good morning NOUNites.
I am processing my friend's undergraduate admission.
Please what next after uploading of credentials?
Go to the study centre with your originals for verification and issuance of matriculation number.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2023
omoyemoses:
They are core courses. Program is Business Administration and Management.

The above courses doesn't count against those with 2018 matriculation number as the courses were not part of courses EXCEPT BUS424. The ENT414 is an elective for 2018 matriculation numbers. BFN203 and ENT303 were not listed at all for registrable courses for those that entered in 2018.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
That means I'm good to go then. I entered in 2018.
Thank you Nelson.

Enskynelson:

The above courses doesn't count against those with 2018 matriculation number as the courses were not part of courses EXCEPT BUS424. The ENT414 is an elective for 2018 matriculation numbers. BFN203 and ENT303 were not listed at all for registrable courses for those that entered in 2018.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Enskynelson:

Go to the study centre with your originals for verification and issuance of matriculation number.

Thank you sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good evening, please my name didn't appear on those that are eligible to print exclusion letter, due to omission from the school, but it has been corrected,my name has been included please when will the next registration commence?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Adeskillz:
Good evening, please my name didn't appear on those that are eligible to print exclusion letter, due to omission from the school, but it has been corrected,my name has been included please when will the next registration commence?
Watch out for when you hear of NYSC mobilisation. I think the next one is February or March.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Enskynelson:

What out for when your hear of NYSC mobilisation. I think the next one is February or March.
Thanks Sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 12:51am On Jan 05, 2023
Enskynelson, good evening.

I want to ask: If i fill the NYSC exclusion form online and print, will I be given a certificate like those who have discharge or exemption certificate? Or the document is the one you print out after some days?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:
Enskynelson, good evening.

I want to ask: If i fill the NYSC exclusion form online and print, will I be given a certificate like those who have discharge or exemption certificate? Or the document is the one you print out after some days?
The document is the one you print after some days. It's an exclusion cert.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
URGENT NOTICE FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS:

The PAS is now Open

Management has approved re-opening of the Project Administration System (PAS) to enable Study Centre to re-upload the corrected projects of the students of MSc Public Health.

Also to be uploaded are projects that were stepped-down for sundry infelicities, notably those without plagiarism reports, and those that were carelessly omitted.

All new submissions that meet the necessary requirements are also to be uploaded.

The general timetable is as follows...

Upload: 4th to 14th January, 2023.

Moderation/Defence: 23rd to 31st January, 2023.

All students making submission for defence should be informed of the aforementioned date, and if they will not be available, their work should not be uploaded.

Absence from defense, as earlier communicated, attracts a surcharge.

Best Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RealityGod: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Please is Law degree still on-going?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tom4greatness: 1:26am On Jan 06, 2023
Mathematics tutor are needed to work online. It's an American website where you can earn in dollar. strictly for Mathematics tutors only. DM me through WhatsApp if interested (07031912193)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Offwarp: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Samisha500:
URGENT NOTICE FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS:

The PAS is now Open

Management has approved re-opening of the Project Administration System (PAS) to enable Study Centre to re-upload the corrected projects of the students of MSc Public Health.

Also to be uploaded are projects that were stepped-down for sundry infelicities, notably those without plagiarism reports, and those that were carelessly omitted.

All new submissions that meet the necessary requirements are also to be uploaded.

The general timetable is as follows...

Upload: 4th to 14th January, 2023.

Moderation/Defence: 23rd to 31st January, 2023.

All students making submission for defence should be informed of the aforementioned date, and if they will not be available, their work should not be uploaded.

Absence from defense, as earlier communicated, attracts a surcharge.

Best Regards

Good morning bro.
Pls I have a question to ask. In 2021 Nov,I did and submitted my project but up till nw the result of the project hasn't been uploaded,though I didn't do plagiarism report cos I wasn't aware. Now last year Dec ,I put a call through to the director of my centre(my supervisor) to ask why my project result has been uploaded,and he I should call the centre project coordinator which I did. The centre project coordinator was now telling that when she resum I should call her. I called her on Wednesday and she was still telling me story. Abeg could the delay be because of the plagiarism report or what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jiro(f): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Good day all. Pls when I s the next graduation ceremony? I would like to pick up my certificate from the Portharcourt center as I am unable to make ot to Abuja. I have graduated since 2020.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Good morning, how long does it take for the email to be activated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2023
jiro:
Good day all. Pls when I s the next graduation ceremony? I would like to pick up my certificate from the Portharcourt center as I am unable to make ot to Abuja. I have graduated since 2020.
Those will not be brought back to your study centre. Only new ones will. Go to Abuja for it or send a DM if u need further assistance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2023
taylormed2:
Good morning, how long does it take for the email to be activated.
For new students, you have to keep checking.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeanOlamide(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

Chief please how long does it to get a verification slip online?

Applied for a Master's program and everything is uploaded and done !!

Aside from this can I go for Physical Clearance ..

Please guide me to the next step !!

Thank you chief .../
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2023
DeanOlamide:

Chief please how long does it to get a verification slip online?

Applied for a Master's program and everything is uploaded and done !!

Aside from this can I go for Physical Clearance ..

Please guide me to the next step !!

Thank you chief .../

Verification is not done by proxy. U have to go to the study centre after uploading your documents before you can be verified. After verification, you will be able to login and proceed with registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounpastquestio: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I).Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students)
CLICK HERE

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_1
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations..
CLICK HERE

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ 2023_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2014-2022)
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Siwes, Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeanOlamide(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

Verification is not done by proxy. U have to go to the study centre after uploading your documents before you can be verified. After verification, you will be able to login and proceed with registration.

Thanks, bro !!

Please speak more on Transcript.

I was given a transcript form after my application

And I have applied online for the transcript in my school UNIBEN on request to go to NOUN headquarters. ..
Payment made online to UNIBEN.

1. How long can this take to get to NOUN
2. Will it affect other processes
3. Any implication to my study though been given conditional admission and asked to proceed for clearance.

The transcript, how do I know NOUN has received it?/.

Thanks for your response.

All documents were uploaded though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

When i try to register all courses for the semester, it gives me NaN when I add the last course. Any idea why?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
taylormed2:

When i try to register all courses for the semester, it gives me NaN when I add the last course. Any idea why?
Can u explain and probably show screenshots?
Note however that u cannot register more than 24units per semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
DeanOlamide:

Thanks, bro !!

Please speak more on Transcript.

I was given a transcript form after my application

And I have applied online for the transcript in my school UNIBEN on request to go to NOUN headquarters. ..
Payment made online to UNIBEN.

1. How long can this take to get to NOUN
2. Will it affect other processes
3. Any implication to my study though been given conditional admission and asked to proceed for clearance.

The transcript, how do I know NOUN has received it?/.

Thanks for your response.

All documents were uploaded though.
Take the evidence of application for the transcripts along for your verification otherwise, you will not be verified. Just do that and that is all for transcripts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeanOlamide(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

Take the evidence of application for the transcripts along for your verification otherwise, you will not be verified. Just do that and that is all for transcripts.

Thank you boss ..

I will get back to you when all these settles ..

You deserve cold BEER.. You deserve it for swift response ..

I will sure get back to you personal on call ..

Trust me

�������

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mziceberry(f): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
my project result is not showing on my portal anymore, hope its not an issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pepperoniq(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.