Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475418 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2022
Get Your Email Issues Fixed Fast: Follow These Simple Steps!

✅ Click on this link https://support.nou.edu.ng/create to create a ticket

✅ Enter your Matric, phone, and select the appropriate category and subcategory (see screenshot for reference)

✅ Describe the issue you're experiencing in the message field

✅ If applicable, attach a picture of the problem you're having

✅ Hit send!

✅ Keep track of the progress of your ticket by checking this link: https://support.nou.edu.ng/my-tickets

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2022
NOTABLE DATES FROM THE JUST RELEASED ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR 2023_1 SESSION

✅ Registration of courses/examination starts December 19th, 2022 to March 3rd, 2023

✅ Facilitation of Courses Begins 23rd January, 2023 to 17th March, 2023

✅ Matriculation will take place on 8th March, 2023.

✅ TMA (Tutor Marked Assignment) begins on March 4th and closes on March 24th 2023

✅ 2023 Convocation (Graduation) will take place on March 25th 2023

✅ POP (Pen on Paper) Exam will run from April 25th to May 19th 2023

✅ E-Examination will be held from May 23rd to June 16th 2023

✅ Project Moderation and Defense will be held from 19th to 23rd June, 2023

✅ 2023_1 Result will be released on July 26, 2023.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Samisha500:
SCHOOL FEES REVIEW

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Samisha500:
Get Your Email Issues Fixed Fast: Follow These Simple Steps!

✅ Click on this link https://support.nou.edu.ng/create to create a ticket

✅ Enter your Matric, phone, and select the appropriate category and subcategory (see screenshot for reference)

✅ Describe the issue you're experiencing in the message field

✅ If applicable, attach a picture of the problem you're having

✅ Hit send!

✅ Keep track of the progress of your ticket by checking this link: https://support.nou.edu.ng/my-tickets
Thanks for the info boss. This however does not address the issue of some students who get "unknown user" on the support site. This is more difficult to fix as such students cannot assess the support.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tikima: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Bring all your undergraduate and post graduate (projects, essays and research papers) to me and worry no more. Major Area is mathematics, but irrespective of the genre, I undergo painstaking research to ensure that you get the best grades in your projects.

Send me a message today: godwinpeter70@gmail.com
Or
WhatsApp message:

NB: All works are properly referenced and plagiarism-free.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Missabigail234: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
How many semesters for PGDE program and is the fee paid per term?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeanOlamide(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

Thanks for the info boss. This however does not address the issue of some students who get "unknown user" on the support site. This is more difficult to fix as such students cannot assess the support.

Please can someone help me with

The registrable course for Master In English ..

How many courses are you to register for the whole duration outside The project !

Thanks ..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
DeanOlamide:

Please can someone help me with

The registrable course for Master In English ..

How many courses are you to register for the whole duration outside The project !

Thanks ..
Here... Registrable courses for M.A. English

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeanOlamide(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

Here... Registrable courses for M.A. English

Thanks chief

God bless you my brother .. You too much ..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Good day all, please someone should help me on info about Msc in Artificial intelligence with ACETEL I want to enroll and any info with the processes and deadline will be helpful. Thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounpastquestio: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I).Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students)
CLICK HERE

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_1
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations
CLICK HERE

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ 2023_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2014-2022)
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Siwes, Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sameduconsult(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2023
sameduconsult:
For all your NOUN Academic Needs, you may contact us. Our Mission is simple: To help you make a success of your Academic Career.

Get Help On

◾TMA Solutions
◾Exam Past Questions (2016-2022)
◾Thesis/Project Writing and Binding
◾Seminar/Business Reports writing
◾IT/SIWES Report
◾Admission Assistance
◾General Enquiries...

More Services We Offer
1.) Transcript Processing (Local & International)
2.) Certificate Processing
3.) Reference Letter Processing
4.) English Proficiency Letter Processing.

◾For these and more, contact us on WhatsApp on: 08101262604

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Polynek(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good evening all.
I just finished my OND, now I want to use my result to apply for direct entry in NOUN, is dat possible and how is the process like.
Please someone shud answer me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Polynek(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Please how much is school fees in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeanOlamide(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Polynek:
Please how much are school fees in NOUN

Go through the thread and you get the answer you want ..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mrgbenga1: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2023
Please does NOUN request for transcript from PG student or evidence of payment for transcript.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bambam321(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Enskynelson:

You just REGISTERED or you just APPLIED and just got admitted?
If you have registered, you are supposed to get your course materials (hardcopy) from your study centre. This may not be possible considering the public holidays. I suggest you go by January. Then u begin studying the course materials. Get past questions and study along too. Follow up with online facilitation and TMAs as well.
please is there option of paying tuition fee twice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2023
Bambam321:

please is there option of paying tuition fee twice
Kindly explain further. You can find your wallet for as much as u can but u cannot register for instance, for 2023 first semester and 2023 second semester at once.
If u choose to fund your wallet to keep your fees for the second semester there, kindly make sure you keep your proof payments safe and also note that you cannot withdraw that money from your wallet into your bank account in case of anything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Msn4barca(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Teachers are urgently needed at Mj edu Tutorial center, No 40, Upper floor GBENGA Cole complex, Beside Midaz pharmacy building, Eleyele, Ibadan, Oyo state.

*Subject teachers such as:*
English.
Chemistry.
Physics.
Account.
Government.
Literature in English.
Mathematics.
Economics, etc.

Qualification. Minimum of NCE holder in any of the above listed subject. Bsc/Bed can also apply.
Contact us via WhatsApp 08034420428..
Kindly visit us with your written application letter starting from today, January 3rd, 2023. Time. 9am prompt...
*Complement of the season..*
Mj educational center..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Any body doing Msc. in Artificial intelligence here please?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bambam321(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Enskynelson:

Kindly explain further. You can find your wallet for as much as u can but u cannot register for instance, for 2023 first semester and 2023 second semester at once.
If u choose to fund your wallet to keep your fees for the second semester there, kindly make sure you keep your proof payments safe and also note that you cannot withdraw that money from your wallet into your bank account in case of anything.
Thanks for the response .
What I'm asking is if it's possible to pay the tuition fee for a semester instalmentally .... i.e paying twice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
GideonG:
Any body doing Msc. in Artificial intelligence here please?
MSc. Artificial Intelligence at NOUN? I'm not sure.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bambam321:

Thanks for the response .
What I'm asking is if it's possible to pay the tuition fee for a semester instalmentally .... i.e paying twice
Yea, it is possible to:
1. Pay for instance, for semester registration
2. Then pay later for course registration
3. Then finally, for exams registration

However, these 3 must be done within the time frame for registration.

Note however that if you stop at 1 or 2, you won't have access to TMAs (continuous assessment), they will only be available when you complete steps 1-3. You are also not qualified to take exams until 1-3 is completed. Course materials will only be made available from your study centre when you complete 1 and 2. Finally, if you do either 1 only or 1 and 2 only without 3 and registration closes, your fees paid for 1 is almost as good as wasted as u would be made to pay for 1 in the subsequent semester then pay for 3 as the 2 will be valid.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
jboixxx:
MSc. Artificial Intelligence at NOUN? I'm not sure.
Yes, ACETEL NOUN Programme.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Echo3: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please, anyone here studying MSc IT? I want to know the registrable courses for the 1st semester.
On the Dept' page, they listed 8 course but on the courseware page, I saw about 10/11 courses.

How many total units for 1st semester.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Echo3:
Please, anyone here studying MSc IT? I want to know the registrable courses for the 1st semester.
On the Dept' page, they listed 8 course but on the courseware page, I saw about 10/11 courses.

How many total units for 1st semester.

Thanks.
https://fos.nou.edu.ng/m-sc-information-technology/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Echo3: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Enskynelson:

https://fos.nou.edu.ng/m-sc-information-technology/
Thanks, boss.

I actually saw this and that's why I'm a bit confused on number of courses to be taken as from the link, only 8 courses are listed but on the e-courseware page, 10 CIT courses are listed (excluding the listed GST listed on the fos link).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yungpounds(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
NOUN MEDIA UPDATES

!!! NO JAMB!!! NO POST UTME!
JUST YOUR 5CREDITS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO

�Admission is ongoing into undergraduate, post graduate and Phd program.

�Returning Students Fresh Portal Update/Activate for 2023_1 semester is Ongoing.

�Registration of courses and exams is on going. No deadline yet

�This is to inform all the Msc Students who have submitted their project that External Defence and Moderation of postgraduate projects has commenced.

�All Postgraduate aspirant should note that transcript is needed while processing the admission, because you will be given a conditional admission letter instead of admission letter until you provide your transcript.

�Final year students should always cross check to ensure that they have registered and passed all Compulsory/required courses in their program from 100level to final year, while waiting for graduation list.. Kindly do a portal/result analysis. I advise you to chat me up if you're finding it difficult to do so.. Don't let a course or two give you extra semester or year. Waste of time, money and effort does not worth it, do the needful now pls.

�Those doing IT, Project, seminar, and teaching practice this 2023_1 semester can inbox me for more details/guidelines

�Pls note that Project, IT, seminar and teaching practice are not examinable.

�If you have any complaints/enquiry/ challenges you can drop detailed message via DM�

KING

2023_1 IMPORTANT EVENT DATES

➡️ TMA 1 BEGINS ON MARCH 4TH

➡️ ORIENTATION FOR FRESHERS HOLD ON MARCH 7TH

➡️ MATRICULATION HOLDS ON MARCH 13TH

➡️ POP EXAM BEGINS ON APRIL 25TH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mziceberry(f): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Please guys, when is graduation list coming out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2023
mziceberry:
Please guys, when is graduation list coming out
This month/next month because convocation is in March.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hi
I already have up to 128 units on my portal. However, I still have up to 6 outstanding courses (2 units each). But I entered through DE and I know DE is 90. Should I still go ahead and register those outstanding courses?

Thank you.

yungpounds:
NOUN MEDIA UPDATES

!!! NO JAMB!!! NO POST UTME!
JUST YOUR 5CREDITS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO

�Admission is ongoing into undergraduate, post graduate and Phd program.

�Returning Students Fresh Portal Update/Activate for 2023_1 semester is Ongoing.

�Registration of courses and exams is on going. No deadline yet

�This is to inform all the Msc Students who have submitted their project that External Defence and Moderation of postgraduate projects has commenced.

�All Postgraduate aspirant should note that transcript is needed while processing the admission, because you will be given a conditional admission letter instead of admission letter until you provide your transcript.

�Final year students should always cross check to ensure that they have registered and passed all Compulsory/required courses in their program from 100level to final year, while waiting for graduation list.. Kindly do a portal/result analysis. I advise you to chat me up if you're finding it difficult to do so.. Don't let a course or two give you extra semester or year. Waste of time, money and effort does not worth it, do the needful now pls.

�Those doing IT, Project, seminar, and teaching practice this 2023_1 semester can inbox me for more details/guidelines

�Pls note that Project, IT, seminar and teaching practice are not examinable.

�If you have any complaints/enquiry/ challenges you can drop detailed message via DM�

KING

2023_1 IMPORTANT EVENT DATES

➡️ TMA 1 BEGINS ON MARCH 4TH

➡️ ORIENTATION FOR FRESHERS HOLD ON MARCH 7TH

➡️ MATRICULATION HOLDS ON MARCH 13TH

➡️ POP EXAM BEGINS ON APRIL 25TH

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.