Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488876 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mziceberry(f): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
mziceberry:
my project result is not showing on my portal anymore, hope its not an issue
This is what i am getting now and prior to this time it was showing
'NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
'Result not available!!!'
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

Can u explain and probably show screenshots?
Note however that u cannot register more than 24units per semester.
I am unable to do that, all of a sudden, my wallet is showing -5500 when I logged in today. I had 3k wallet balance as of last night when I last logged in.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
taylormed2:

I am unable to do that, all of a sudden, my wallet is showing -5500 when I logged in today. I had 3k wallet balance as of last night when I last logged in.
Logout and.login and see. Send a DM if u need further assistance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
mziceberry:
This is what i am getting now and prior to this time it was showing 'NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA 'Result not available!!!'
Check in project results.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
mziceberry:
my project result is not showing on my portal anymore, hope its not an issue
It is not an issue. Kindly go to support.nou.edu.ng and check your comprehensive result there. There, you should see your project. You should also be able to check your CGPA and general performance summary.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

Turns out the portal updated to the new fee scheme. When I recharge my wallet,I'll do that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Is it the minimum OF 30 credits requirements or the cgpa of 3.0 that is necessary to enable a postgraduate student graduate in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

Finally found the source of the problem, the total credit unit for this semesters course exceeds the maximum allowed, which I do not know why the school did such. Meaning I would have to leave one for next year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
taylormed2:

Finally found the source of the problem, the total credit unit for this semesters course exceeds the maximum allowed, which I do not know why the school did such. Meaning I would have to leave one for next year.
You must be in Faculty of Sciences, probably B.Sc. Computer Science. Their courses in 100L are much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobellight77(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
I can't upload my credentials online for online verification. It doesn't respond when I input my RRR number in the space provided. I tried random RRR numbers, and it was the same result. I tried it on other browsers, and there was no difference. What could be the cause, and what do I do to upload my credentials?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nobellight77:
I can't upload my credentials online for online verification. It doesn't respond when I input my RRR number in the space provided. I tried random RRR numbers, and it was the same result. I tried it on other browsers, and there was no difference. What could be the cause, and what do I do to upload my credentials?
Hope you entered only the digits of the RRR without the dashes?
If you still have problem, try and reprint your admission letter on the portal to see if your application was successfully submitted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobellight77(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

Hope you entered only the digits of the RRR without the dashes?
If you still have problem, try and reprint your admission letter on the portal to see if your application was successfully submitted.
Yes, I entered only the digits of the RRR without dashes.

I attempted reprinting my admission letter as you instructed and the response I got was “admission still pending”. What does that mean please because I have already printed my admission letter today. Why is the admission still pending?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nobellight77:

Yes, I entered only the digits of the RRR without dashes.

I attempted reprinting my admission letter as you instructed and the response I got was “admission still pending”. What does that mean please because I have already printed my admission letter today. Why is the admission still pending?
You have to refill your form and submit. Kindly check my profile, you will find my email there on my displayed picture. Send me a mail let's fix it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobellight77(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

You have to refill your form and submit. Kindly check my profile, you will find my email there on my displayed picture. Send me a mail let's fix it.
Thank you for the direction. God bless you. I have sent a mail. Wants to refill the form as you instructed. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobellight77(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thanks, Bro Nelson. Your guidance helped. My admission letter was restored when I refilled the form, and I have successfully uploaded my credentials. Words can't explain how grateful I'm for the help. I was a bit worried. Thanks for your kind gesture.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Nobellight77:

Thanks, Bro Nelson. Your guidance helped. My admission letter was restored when I refilled the form, and I have successfully uploaded my credentials. Words can't explain how grateful I'm for the help. I was a bit worried. Thanks for your kind gesture.
Oh... Great. You are most welcome. Now you have my email. You can always contact me if you have further issues. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounpastquestio: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I).Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students)
CLICK HERE

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_1
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations..
CLICK HERE

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ 2023_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2014-2022)
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Siwes, Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Plagiarism etc...

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GGGPassword: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good noon everyone. Happy New Year. Please, do you know the grading scale of NOUN for MSc? If it's over 4 or 5?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mziceberry(f): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

It is not an issue. Kindly go to support.nou.edu.ng and check your comprehensive result there. There, you should see your project. You should also be able to check your CGPA and general performance summary.
Thank you, i was able to download d results but my outstanding credit is showing -28
Hope it won’t cause an issue

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

You must be in Faculty of Sciences, probably B.Sc. Computer Science. Their courses in 100L are much.
That's right, had to drop a course. Still unable to access my mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
taylormed2:

That's right, had to drop a course. Still unable to access my mail.
It wi eventually be activated.
Can you assess support.nou.edu.ng?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
mziceberry:

Thank you, i was able to download d results but my outstanding credit is showing -28
Hope it won’t cause an issue
Great. The -28 shows you are 28units above the minimum required TCE. It's a good one.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
GGGPassword:
Good noon everyone. Happy New Year. Please, do you know the grading scale of NOUN for MSc? If it's over 4 or 5?
5.0 scale.
Minimum for graduation is 3.0
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

It wi eventually be activated.
Can you assess support.nou.edu.ng?
I opened a ticket, but unable to login
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
taylormed2:

I opened a ticket, but unable to login
From the ticket, you can send a ticket (I doubt if it will be possible though). U should try to send ticket for your inability to assess your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mziceberry(f): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Enskynelson:

Great. The -28 shows you are 28units above the minimum required TCE. It's a good one.
Thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2023
ADMISSION ADVERT FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES IN THE FACULTY OF LAW

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
2023_1 SEMESTER COMPULSORY ACTIVITIES

Good Morning!

The full semester registrations for 2023_1 have commenced since December 2022 such as

✅Course and Exam Registration

✅Project, Siwes, and Other Practical Works Registrations

Kindly do all the needful registrations for this semester now so that you can start preparing for other school activities that will commence soon.

Do your proper course and exam registrations on time so that you can get your course material to start preparing for your exams now and to prevent the delay from skimming and extracting your summaries and be preparing for your upcoming exams by APRIL 2023.

Those who have registered for the projects, siwes, or other practical work this semester can start working on it now so that he/she can finish it on time and prepare for submission at your various studies Centre and prevent it from delaying results.

TMA (CA SEMESTER TEST) to is starting by MARCH 2023. Note; it’s a must for every student who knows he/she is willing to have this 2023_1 School results to participate in every activity that is going on in the semester mostly the TMA’s and the EXAMS to avoid incomplete results.

You can contact MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS for any above-mentioned super guidance or in any area you are thinking you may be having issues with the NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN). We always help and rectify students with Transparently, Loyalty, and Uniquely.

For further information: Chat on Whatsapp

Mac Solutions

Your Patronage and Customers Satisfaction Is Our Priority.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
@y'all, i login to my portal this morning only to be greeted with #30,000 semester registration fee, but i thought it was said that stalite would pay #18000?......im in 400level and whats going on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
jman77:
@y'all, i login to my portal this morning only to be greeted with #30,000 semester registration fee, but i thought it was said that stalite would pay #18000?......im in 400level and whats going on?
Go to support.nou.edu.ng and send ticket on the issue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2023
STUDY CENTRES HAVE STARTED ISSUING OUT MATRIC NUMBERS

If you have anyone interested in enrolling into NOUN, Kindly refer them to me for ADMISSON Processing.

DISTANCE IS NEVER A BARRIER.

Mac Solutions

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.