Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487241 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2023
FACT TIPS ABOUT T.M.A FOR FRESHERS TO TAKE NOTES

♻️1. TMA is the acronym for Tutor Marked Assignment

♻️ 2. It is the continuous assessment of NOUN.

♻️ 3. It carries 30 marks while the exam carries 70 marks.

♻️ 4. A course, ENT309 for instance, has 3 TMAs. Namely, TMA1, TMA2, and TMA3.

♻️ 5. Each TMA has 10 questions. (10 marks)

♻️ 6. It is done and submitted online from the Elearn portal. (elearn.nouedu2.net)

♻️ 7. Whatever you score in a Course (TMA 1 for instance) eventually will be over 10 marks.

♻️ 8. Your total TMA1-3 scores are what will be used for your assessment.

♻️ 9. You cannot re-attempt your TMA again once you have submitted it.

♻️ 10. If what happened last semester is to go by, it then means that you can’t view TMA 2 until you submit TMA 1. In the same way, until you submit TMA 2, you cant view TMA 3.

♻️ 11. A good TMA score will go a long way in boosting your Exam grade at the end of the day.

♻️ 12. Securing an excellent score in your TMA will boost your exam result and gives you confidence in attaining a high total mark when added to your exam.

Good luck!!!

Mac Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dayhorla: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yes, if you have seen your name in the graduation list, you can get your statement of result before the certificate

Hello,
Do you know the necessary steps to apply for the statement of result or can you direct me to where I can access the information?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Dayhorla:

Hello,
Do you know the necessary steps to apply for the statement of result or can you direct me to where I can access the information?
Certificates will be available by first week of April. If however you need your SOR before then, send me a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dayhorla: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Enskynelson:

Certificates will be available by first week of April. If however you need your SOR before then, send me a DM.
Ok,thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dorjasjnr: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please y'all should treat this as a matter of urgency. Is computer science a 4yrs or 5yrs course in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dorjasjnr: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bro good morning. Do you know if computer science in NOUN is a 4yrs or 5yrs course
Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dorjasjnr:
Bro good morning. Do you know if computer science in NOUN is a 4yrs or 5yrs course
Four years
https://fos.nou.edu.ng/b-sc-computer-science/

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Harmony63: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
I have B.agric and I want to do my master in NOUN and I noticed there is no Master courses for agric student so pls which course can I go for outside agriculture.

2.Can I apply for msc business administration or MBA business administration

3.How can I start registration? I heard registration closes by March 3 abi 4th
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Harmony63:
I have B.agric and I want to do my master in NOUN and I noticed there is no Master courses for agric student so pls which course can I go for outside agriculture.

2.Can I apply for msc business administration or MBA business administration

3.How can I start registration? I heard registration closes by March 3 abi 4th

You can apply for MBA provided you don't have less that 2.2. That set date most likely won't be feasible as dropping of courses which is supposed to be like 2 weeks before close of registration is yet to commence. If you have your registration fee (about 125k) for the semester, you can apply and register in a week provided you can apply for your transcripts from your Alma mater and present evidence.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounpastquestio: 3:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'.....
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I).Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students)
CLICK HERE

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_1
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations
CLICK HERE

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ TMA Solutions (30/30)
▶️ 2023_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2014-2022)
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Siwes, Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Harmony63: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Enskynelson post=121355714]
You can apply for MBA provided you don't have less that 2.2. That set date most likely won't be feasible as dropping of courses which is supposed to be like 2 weeks before close of registration is yet to commence. If you have your registration fee (about 125k) for the semester, you can apply and register in a week provided you can apply for your transcripts from your Alma mater and present evidence.

please the 125k is it per semester or for full semesters I.e full session ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Harmony63 post=121370676][/quote]
The 125k will be for just your first semester registration. Second semester will be less there though. The programme is for not less than 3 semesters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bobbyvale: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Good morning all, I applied for an admission and have uploaded my credentials but haven’t done physical verification, I want to change to another course. Is it possible to change a course now and how can I do that? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
WELCOME TO MARCH

Hello Nounites, welcome to a new month of marching forward. Hope this month brings abundance to us all.

Kindly be reminded of the following:

✅ Registrations is expected to end this Friday March 3rd unless there's an extension approved.

✅ TMA1 starts this Saturday March 4th. All TMAs is to be taken on elearn.nouedu2.net.

✅ The 2023_1 Online Facilitation exercise is ON!
Please check the timetable for your faculty to know which course(s) will be facilitated online.

https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/info/facilitation-timetable

If you have not downloaded the Zoom App before now, please do.

The link to join each live class is already on your course pages. Please log in to eLearn (https://elearn.nouedu2.net) to access them.

✅ Convocation to be held on March 24th/25th 2023.

✅ POP exam to begin on April 25th while E exam begins May 23rd.

✅ No physical attendance for student's in all study centres untill 14th March after the elections. Every other activities continues online for now.

❓ Need help on the following?
(1)Registration
(2)TMA Guidelines
(3)Course Materials (Hard copy)
(4)Summaries
(5)Past Questions
(6)Academic writings such as Business Plan, Project, Thesis etc
(7)Final Clearance
(8.)Transcript Application, Reference, English proficiency aid
(9)Customized requests
(10)General NOUN consultations
(11) Other requests

Misha Cares

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raph82(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please help me on this, on my course registration portal, I have 10 courses that appear on the page to be registered (2 credit units each), out of which 1 is appearing twice.
I) Should I just add one of the two?
Il) I've previously seen 11 courses for 300 level 1st semester somewhere, do I only need to register what appear on my course registration page, or there's a way I can add more courses to add up to 24 units.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sameduconsult(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
sameduconsult:
For all your NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria) Academic Needs, you may contact us. Our Mission is simple: To help you make a success of your Academic Career.

Get Help On

◾TMA Solutions
◾Exam Past Questions (2016-2022)
◾Thesis/Project Writing and Binding
◾Seminar/Business Reports writing
◾IT/SIWES Report
◾Admission Assistance
◾General Enquiries...

More Services We Offer
1.) Transcript Processing (Local & International)
2.) Certificate Processing
3.) Reference Letter Processing
4.) English Proficiency Letter Processing

◾For these and more, contact us on WhatsApp on: 08101262604

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 1:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Good day house,

On my PGDE portal, I can see that I passed all my first semester courses (TCE=15). I can also see that I have 16 Credit Units as outstanding Credits to pass before I can graduate.

My question:

The 16 Credit units left, does it include Teaching Practice (3CU) and Project (4CU)? Or just only course work can make up for the 16CU left?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by reezee: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Hello everybody, please what should be the password for a new student's Gmail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good day house,

On my PGDE portal, I can see that I passed all my first semester courses (TCE=15). I can also see that I have 16 Credit Units as outstanding Credits to pass before I can graduate.

My question:

The 16 Credit units left, does it include Teaching Practice (3CU) and Project (4CU)? Or just only course work can make up for the 16CU left?

Thanks.

Yes, the remaining 16 courses minus 7 units courses, u have pop exam of 9 untis courses to write
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Currently not able to login
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
My name is out on the graduation list what the next steps
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bekind33:
My name is out on the graduation list what the next steps
Congratulations. Proceed with clearance. 5k for alumni, 20k for convocation fee. Go to nonline.net and click on FINAL CLEARANCE. You can print your e-wallet there as well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
reezee:
Hello everybody, please what should be the password for a new student's Gmail.
Your matriculation number in block letters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trinityconcept(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Please what should I do, it’s 2 days to the start of TMA and no course has appeared on my dashboard

I have paid and done every registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
trinityconcept:
Please what should I do, it’s 2 days to the start of TMA and no course has appeared on my dashboard

I have paid and done every registration
If you have done your exams registration, no need to panick.They will be there before the TMA starts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:39am On Mar 03, 2023
FOURTH BATCH OF GRADUATING LIST APPROVED ON 2ND OF MARCH 2023.

CLICK LINK BELOW ⬇️

https://docdro.id/ifrIThM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Good morning house,

Please when is payment of school fees closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good morning house,

Please when is payment of school fees closing?
4th March according to the calendar. It may likely be extended though

(1) (2) (3) ... (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.