Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487777 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DivergentSony: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
OK, great, that's exactly what I've been trying to do too. I was even able to mark out CIT191 which I've done as CIT292 with the same name. I noticed it was showing in nouonline as outstanding but was not on support.nouedu.ng at all.

The same thing too for CIT423. It's on nouonline as outstanding but was not on support.nouedu.ng at all and it's not also on the faculty of science course list for info tech https://fos.nou.edu.ng/b-sc-information-technology/ which is my dept.

The only worrisome thing for me right now is it's showing as a compulsory course (C) on my nouonline.net course list for 400L 1st semester.
I'm confused if I should do it or not because all my course unit I calculated this semester that I'm meant to do this semester is around 24/25 unit is.
Enskynelson:

Go to support.nou.edu.ng
Login and download your result. You will find outstanding courses listed there. Check them to know what you are left with. Secondly, if you have registered this semester, try to REGISTER COURSES from 100L first semester to your current level to know if you have anything left behind. Compare what u have there with what is in the result you downloaded. Prior knowledge of change in course codes is desired for effective analysis. For instance FMS207 is the same is BUS207. If you have done FMS207, you may still see BUS207 listed as outstanding. Such outstanding should not be considered as you have done and passed the same course with different code.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DivergentSony: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
And what's the meaning of 23 units showing on the menu section of my nouonline.net portal?

Does it mean it's a max 23 Unit total courses I can register this semester?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please I need some enlightenment.
How did you all manage to register with this scarcity of bank notes?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
livinsoul:
Please I need some enlightenment.
How did you all manage to register with this scarcity of bank notes?
Use your card for payment. You must not fund your wallet in the bank.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Enskynelson:

Use your card for payment. You must not fund your wallet in the bank.

I remember they used to ask for the bank teller/Remita receipt at the bursary, is this no longer the case because my friend has tried to raise cash for wallet funding at the bank with no success.
He was barely able to raise 23k.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
I even used bank transfer to fund my own remita payment.....
livinsoul:

I remember they used to ask for the bank teller/Remita receipt at the bursary, is this no longer the case because my friend has tried to raise cash for wallet funding at the bank with no success.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
livinsoul:

The receipt will be sent to your email. Aside that, you can reprint your receipt from Remita provided you know the number and the amount. So, this is not a problem. That is how people have been doing the registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Azaboy:
I even used bank transfer to fund my own remita payment.....
Yea. Bank transfer works so well to those Fidelity Account Numbers generated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Enskynelson:

The receipt will be sent to your email. Aside that, you can reprint your receipt from Remita provided you know the number and the amount. So, this is not a problem. That is how people have been doing the registration.

Okay.
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
I didn't change my student email password... Just tried signing in and I am getting "Your password was changed 4 days ago" feedback.

Should I be worried?
Enskynelson:

Yea. Bank transfer works so well to those Fidelity Account Numbers generated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Azaboy:
I didn't change my student email password... Just tried signing in and I am getting "Your password was changed 4 days ago" feedback.

Should I be worried?
Wow!
Send a ticket via support.nou.edu.ng. Tell them to reset your password. As soon as the reset is done, make sure you change the password and add your phone number and recovery email for extra security and easy reset of password if needed in the future.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lebron7(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2023
Enskynelson:

Wow!
Send a ticket via support.nou.edu.ng. Tell them to reset your password. As soon as the reset is done, make sure you change the password and add your phone number and recovery email for extra security and easy reset of password if needed in the future.
Good morning
Please I did all my exam and course registration since Tuesday and up till now the courses are not on the elearn platform
Do you know why and what can be done?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2023
Mr enskynelson, please can you provide me the websites for alumni registration?

Thanks in anticipation.
cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotosho580(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Please is there any whatsapp or telegram group for PGD Information Technology.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2023
sircatherine45:
Mr enskynelson, please can you provide me the websites for alumni registration?

Thanks in anticipation.
cool
https://advancementlinkages.nou.edu.ng/?page_id=9449 (exit survey)

https://advancementlinkages.nou.edu.ng/?page_id=7358 (Alumni registration)

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2023
lebron7:

Good morning
Please I did all my exam and course registration since Tuesday and up till now the courses are not on the elearn platform
Do you know why and what can be done?
Keep checking. It normally takes 48-72hours. If you don't see it after 3 days, please raise a ticket via support.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DivergentSony: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Pls why has the price for practical courses exam fee like bio191, chm191 etc being increased to N6500 per exam?😮. No be inside this Nigeria we dey write the exam abi na Harvard 😂?

I missed 2 in 100L and it's now part of outstanding courses 😱🙆
NOUN don buy the dip 📉 sell me the high 📈😩🥵😂

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DivergentSony: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Só rá fún Zenith Bank o😄 (Beware of Zenith Bank)
They're becoming notorious for loss of customer's funds, fraud, account hacks🤦‍♂️

Na them dey top chart 📈 for fij.ng😂

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2023
DivergentSony:
Pls why has the price for practical courses exam fee like bio191, chm191 etc being increased to N6500 per exam?😮
I have 2 as outstanding 😱🙆
Course reg is 2000 and exams reg is 6500. That is total of 8500. It's a practical course. I don't know the arrangement for the practicials yet though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Like how long will it take for the IT department to complete the process of resetting the email password... Created a ticket yesterday and nothing has been done till now.

Enskynelson:

Course reg is 2000 and exams reg is 6500. That is total of 8500. It's a practical course. I don't know the arrangement for the practicials yet though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Azaboy:
Like how long will it take for the IT department to complete the process of resetting the email password... Created a ticket yesterday and nothing has been done till now.

Hope you sent to the right channel. 48-72hours
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2023
I created the ticket via my student portal..... Is it the right channel?
Enskynelson:

Hope you sent to the right channel. 48-72hours
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Azaboy:
I created the ticket via my student portal..... Is it the right channel?
Kindly note the highlighted.
support.nou.edu.ng is the website.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sameduconsult(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
sameduconsult:
For all your NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria) Academic Needs, you may contact us. Our Mission is simple: To help you make a success of your Academic Career.

Get Help On

◾TMA Solutions
◾Exam Past Questions (2016-2022)
◾Thesis/Project Writing and Binding
◾Seminar/Business Reports writing
◾IT/SIWES Report
◾Admission Assistance
◾General Enquiries...

More Services We Offer
1.) Transcript Processing (Local & International)
2.) Certificate Processing
3.) Reference Letter Processing
4.) English Proficiency Letter Processing

◾For these and more, contact us on WhatsApp on: 08101262604

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yes, I did exactly the same.

Thanks for all you do for we students 🙏
Enskynelson:

Kindly note the highlighted.
support.nou.edu.ng is the website.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
JUST IN!

DEAR STUDENTS

Dropping of wrongly registered courses/Exams has commenced.
You are therefore advised to Contact your Faculty Officer or meet them at the Centre once the school resume to assist in dropping of any wrongly registered courses/exams.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
NOTICE OF 2023_1 SENSITIZATION PROGRAM ON GST302 - BUSINESS PLAN & GROWTH

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2023
DivergentSony:
Here, I found one for you on Telegram😉
https:///Msc_pgd_Info_Tech
thank you.....but the link is not working.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Enskynelson:

https://advancementlinkages.nou.edu.ng/?page_id=9449 (exit survey)

https://advancementlinkages.nou.edu.ng/?page_id=7358 (Alumni registration)

Thanks a lot! I appreciate. Long time boss.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Hours to the purported deadline and some TMA have not be uploaded..... Is there going to be an extension?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
REMINDER!!!

Academic Calendar Changes.

We would like to bring to your attention some important updates regarding changes to the academic calendar. Please take note of the following information:

✅ Admission, course, and exam registration deadlines have been extended until Sunday, April 16th, 2023, at 11:59 pm. This means that individuals who are interested in obtaining NOUN forms may still do so and complete their registration before the closing date of April 16th, 2023.

✅ Furthermore, we would like to inform all new students that the Orientation and Matriculation ceremony has been rescheduled to April 17th and 18th, 2023.

✅ Regarding the Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs), please note that none of the TMAs would close until the TMA3 closing date. With this extension, TMAs will be open until April 16th and beyond.

We understand that these changes may cause some concern, but we would like to assure you that there is no pressure. Please proceed steadily.

Thank you.

Mac Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.