Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482154 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=122317018]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Navyoscar47: 6:00am On Apr 23, 2023
Who knows when noun next admission period will begin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jirilistic:

Please has timetable for the 100/200 level science practicals being released?
ATTENTION: 100 AND 200LEVEL STUDENTS, NOTIFICATION OF PRACTICAL EXERCISE FOR 2023_1

The departments of Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science Management (ESM), Mathematics and Computer Science wishes to notify you that there will be Biology, Chemistry, Physics, ESM, Mathematics and Computer Science practical in the thirteen (13) practical zones which includes;
➡️ Abeokuta
➡️ Abuja
➡️ Bauchi
➡️ Benin
➡️ Enugu
➡️ Kano
➡️ Lagos
➡️ Makurdi
➡️ Osogbo
➡️ Owerri
➡️ Sokoto
➡️ Uyo
➡️ Yola

The scheduled date for the practical exercise is Tuesday, 2nd of May to Saturday, 20th of May, 2023.

Kindly be informed;
🔸 The practical scores will be used for students' final assessment instead of the TMA scores.
🔸 All students are expected to attend the practical exercise in a white long sleeves lab coat in three (3) quarter length.
🔸 All study centres around the country fall in each of these practical centres. Students are also allowed to conduct this practical exercise in any practical centre which is most convenient (nearest to them).

Please note!
It is very important to participate!

Thank you
Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Navyoscar47:
Admission is ongoing!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Navyoscar47:
its ongoing!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
COUNTDOWN TO GST302 BUSINESS PLAN CLOSURE.

WE JUST HAVE 1 DAY AND FEW HOURS MORE TO UPLOAD BUSINESS PLAN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
Please, how long does refund takes, I mean gown refund and account refund
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qawa: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'.....
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I).Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students).........
CLICK HERE...

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_2
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester....
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations
CLICK HERE....

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ TMA Solutions. (Our target is 30/30)
▶️ 2023_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2018-2022) for each semester exams
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Siwes, Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jirilistic(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yeah thanks I'm aware of this . However what I specifically wanted to know is if the timetable showing the days for each practical is available
Samisha500:

ATTENTION: 100 AND 200LEVEL STUDENTS, NOTIFICATION OF PRACTICAL EXERCISE FOR 2023_1

The departments of Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science Management (ESM), Mathematics and Computer Science wishes to notify you that there will be Biology, Chemistry, Physics, ESM, Mathematics and Computer Science practical in the thirteen (13) practical zones which includes;
➡️ Abeokuta
➡️ Abuja
➡️ Bauchi
➡️ Benin
➡️ Enugu
➡️ Kano
➡️ Lagos
➡️ Makurdi
➡️ Osogbo
➡️ Owerri
➡️ Sokoto
➡️ Uyo
➡️ Yola

The scheduled date for the practical exercise is Tuesday, 2nd of May to Saturday, 20th of May, 2023.

Kindly be informed;
🔸 The practical scores will be used for students' final assessment instead of the TMA scores.
🔸 All students are expected to attend the practical exercise in a white long sleeves lab coat in three (3) quarter length.
🔸 All study centres around the country fall in each of these practical centres. Students are also allowed to conduct this practical exercise in any practical centre which is most convenient (nearest to them).

Please note!
It is very important to participate!

Thank you
Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2023
Jirilistic:
Yeah thanks I'm aware of this . However what I specifically wanted to know is if the timetable showing the days for each practical is available

FULL PREPARATION FOR PRACTICAL

The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Faculty of Science Practical Schedule For 2023_1 Semester

The Departments of Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science Management (ESM), Mathematics & Computer Science wishes to notify all students who registered for Practical’s this semester that there will be Biology, Chemistry, Physics, ESM, Mathematics and Computer Science practical in the thirteen (13) practical zones this semester.

NOTE:

1. The practical scores will be used for students' final assessment instead of the TMA scores (attendance is compulsory).

2. All students are expected to attend the practical exercise in a white long sleeve lab coat in three quarter length.

3. All study centres around the country fall in each of these practical centres. Students are also allowed to conduct this practical exercise in any practical centre which is most convenient (nearest to them).

4. Students in all the Faculties who are registered for the listed courses should attend the practical classes as appropriate.

5. The practical sessions will be as strict as scheduled. Students who come at other times will not be allowed to take classes

6. A standard student practical book is required from each student to record observations and reports.

NOUN SCIENCE PRACTICAL VENUE
ZONE/VENUE

1.NORTH-CENTRAL

Abuja Model Study:
(Centre (Dutse-Alhaji, Kubwa Express Way, Abuja, FCT.)

Markudi Study Centre:
(Former NDE Office, Opp. Mechanic Village, Kanshio, Markurdi, Benue State.)

(Student in any study centre in Benue, PLateau,Nasarawa,Kwara, Kogi can trave to any of this two practical centre for there practical or travel to any state convenient for them.)

2.NORTH-EAST

Bauchi Study Centre:
(Former NRC Building, Federal Low Cost Housing Estate, Bauchi, Bauchi State)

Yola Study Centre:
(Army Barracks Road, Yola, Adamawa State.)

(Student in any study centre in Taraba, Borno, Bogoro, Gombe, Yobe can travel to any ofthis two practical centre for there practical or travel to any state convenient for them.)

3.SOUTH-SOUTH

Uyo Study Centre:
(Udo-Udoma Avenue, Opposite 100 Unit Housing Estate, Beside Headquarters Brigade,Nigerian Army, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State)

Benin Study Centre:
(Ekenwa Road, Old SDP Secretariat, Benin City, Edo State.)

(Student in any study centre in Benue, PLateau, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi can travel to any of this two practical centre for there practical or travel to any state convenient for them.)

4.NORTH-WEST

Kano Study Centre:
(Independence Road, Sauna-Dakata, Kano)

Sokoto Study Centre:
(No 4 Rabah road, Gawon Nama area, Sokoto.)

(Student in any study centre in Jigawa, Kebbi, Kaduna, Kastina, Zamfara can travel to any of this two practical centre for there practical or travel to any state convenient for them.)

5. SOUTH-EAST

Enugu Study Centre:
(87/89 Nike-Lake Road, Enugu, Enugu State.)

Owerri Study Centre:
(No. 63 Okigwe Road, Owerri, Imo State.)

(Student in any study centre in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi can travel to any of this two practical centre for there practical or travel to any state convenient for them.)

6. SOUTH-WEST

Faculty of Science Laboratory, Lagos:
(14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Lagos State.)

Abeokuta Study Centre:
(Opposite NNPC Mega Station, Ogun State.)

Osogbo Study Centre:
(Former SDP Defunct Party Building. Beside St. Charles Grammar School, Ilesa Road, Osogbo, Osun State.)

(Student in any study centre in Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti can travel to any of this three practical centres for there practical or travel to any state convenient for them.)

NOUN Practical Session

Note:
Dear Nounite's, be notify that the forthcoming practical will be divided to three sections, the practical will took place as follows:

First session: 09:00am - 12:00pm
Second session: 12:30pm - 03:30pm
Third session: 03:45 pm - 06:45pm

NOUN SCIENCE PRACTICAL EXERCISE INFORMATION

In line with Science practice worldwide and senate directives, the Faculty of Sciences is incorporating science practical as compulsory for all students taking science courses.

Considering that laboratory practical is an integral part of science courses, student’s grades in hands-on practical’s shall constitute 15% of the TMA. Therefore, as you register for science courses in your different programmes listed below:
Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Mathematics & Computer and Physics, endeavour to go to the nearest practical centre of your study centre for your hands-on practical experience.

Practical sessions shall hold Monday to Saturday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm in three sessions daily. The 3rd session (i.e to pm) is to accommodate working-class students who would need to be at work in the morning.

The Saturday is particularly meant for those outside the state of the practical centre but within the same geopolitical zone.

All students must come with their Laboratory coat (NO EXCUSE WILL BE CONSIDERED)

Strict adherence to the above is mandatory to guarantee success.

Students should note that practical examinations shall be taken at the end of the exercise.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=122317018]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
EXAMINATION UPDATE

2023_1 First Semester POP Examination will be commencing tomorrow 25th April (Tuesday)

Ensure you arrive at the study centre/Exam centre at least 30mins before the start of exams to avoid missing papers.

We wish you academic best. Good luck to you all.

POP Exam Venue (Those in Lagos)

💠 Lagos Study Centre students venue is VI centre

💠 Apapa Study centre now (Lagos mainland 1) and Mushin study centre students will write at Digital institute, Nitel, Oshodi.

💠 McCarthy exam venue is at McCarthy ~Obalende

💠 Badagry stays at Badagry

💠 Ikorodu Model Study Centre exam venue ~ Ikorodu

Success in your Exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikechinos(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Good evening guys please I need your help. I registered for 12 courses and 12 exams. I printed the exam slip too. I checked my portal today and only 8 course is registered I don't know whats wrong
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by doghorp(m): 6:22am On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=Mikechinos post=122728362]Good evening guys please I need your help. I registered for 12 courses and 12 exams. I printed the exam slip too. I checked my portal today and only 8 course is registered I don't know whats wrong
Are all your courses more than 25 unit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikechinos(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=doghorp post=122730919][/quote]yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzkingtimmy(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2023
hi, good morning everyone, i have been admitted for my pgd and i have uploaded my documents, do i need to go to my study center for submission too? and do i need to request for my transcript from where i graduated?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2023
IKORODU MODEL STUDY CENTRE POP EXAM

IKORODU MODEL STUDY CENTRE - POP EXAM VENUE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Itzkingtimmy:
hi, good morning everyone, i have been admitted for my pgd and i have uploaded my documents, do i need to go to my study center for submission too? and do i need to request for my transcript from where i graduated?
You need to request for your transcripts from your Alma mater and take the evidence along to the study centre with all other original documents uploaded for verification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hello everyone i wanted to ask if we computer science student are going to write the mapped out courses this semester or the new one because both are showing on the timetable. We registered the course code for the old one on the portal and did the TMA but last semester we did not see it on the timetable so we had to write the new one whereas this semester both are showing on the timetable.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzkingtimmy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Thanks for the response, with what is written on the admission letter, theres an address to send the transcript to, should i still go ahead and send to the address?
Enskynelson:

You need to request for your transcripts from your Alma mater and take the evidence along to the study centre with all other original documents uploaded for verification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
Itzkingtimmy:
Thanks for the response, with what is written on the admission letter, theres an address to send the transcript to, should i still go ahead and send to the address?
Tell your alumni to send via the spgs email there if possible. That will be faster than via any other means. Remember, the transcripts is to be sent by your Alma mater and not you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzkingtimmy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Okay thank you, i have requested for the transcript
Enskynelson:

Tell your alumni to send via the spgs email there if possible. That will be faster than via any other means. Remember, the transcripts is to be sent by your Alma mater and not you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Itzkingtimmy:
Okay thank you, i have requested for the transcript
Take evidence of application for the transcripts with you to the study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by April2525: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Please how does one carry out change of course as a new student, i am new student, this is my first semester but i have started studying for exams and realised i shouldn't have gone for this course can i change in second semester or apply all over again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzkingtimmy(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Okay thanks
Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzkingtimmy(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2023
please do they open on saturdays?
Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Itzkingtimmy:
please do they open on saturdays?
Well, for this period, they will be open on Saturdays because of the ongoing exams. But I am not sure they can attend to the issue on Saturday. If the place is not too far, you can give it a try. Ordinarily, they don't work on Saturdays except for the ongoing exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzkingtimmy(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2023
Okay thank you very much and lastly, how long is the registration/verification going to be on?
Enskynelson:

Well, for this period, they will be open on Saturdays because of the ongoing exams. But I am not sure they can attend to the issue on Saturday. If the place is not too far, you can give it a try. Ordinarily, they don't work on Saturdays except for the ongoing exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2023
Itzkingtimmy:
Okay thank you very much and lastly, how long is the registration/verification going to be on?
Verification should take about 3-5mins for a student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzkingtimmy(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2023
okay, i mean when is it going to stop?
Enskynelson:

Verification should take about 3-5mins for a student.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.