Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3528219 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (1584) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Roserbert(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2013
ijeoma obi: Juwonb, thank you. So which of the official site?

www.noun.edu.ng or www.nou.edu.ng

have fun

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nsidible(f): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Roserbert:

In a normal and idea setting, a session shouldn't be more than 9months, even in conventional universities (forget about the "unnecessary" delay in Nigeria educational system) the rest 3months suppose to be for semester break and activities. And since now is unlike the conventionals, it is only expected of them to be faster.

That is another reason why private universities completes 4yr courses in 3.5yrs
tanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by roiking4rill: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dear All,
would like to know if any of NOUN graduands were mobilse for Nysc batch C commencing on Nov 5.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2013
House pls when is MTH 121-Linear Algebria holding...I think its supposed to be tomorrow...URGENT!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2013
Pls how does one get to SST and SMS exam venues
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Adams387: Adeeybese, u kan go to page 71 and meet uzee4real, may be e can b of help bks e b PGD IT student too. I'm ur course mate but I neva get tym to do my registration. Thanks

pls sir I want to enrol for a PGD in IT. I studied Library and Information Science at BSC and my OLEVEL has no science subjects except biology and agricultural science. will I be admitted and when is the next admission opening. Pls anyone who has an idea should please answer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Adeybeesee: Hello house i am studying pgd information technology at noun. Can anyone help me on how i can get course materials on 1. Inroduction to internet. 2. Micro computing and WWW and 3. Computer fundamentals. Av search through courseware is nt there

pls sir I want to enrol for a PGD in IT. I studied Library and Information Science at BSC and my OLEVEL has no science subjects except biology and agricultural science. will I be admitted and when is the next admission opening. Pls anyone who has an idea should please answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Xsolutions: House pls when is MTH 121-Linear Algebria holding...I think its supposed to be tomorrow...URGENT!!!
It's on November 14th, check ur portal now for the latest e-exam timetable

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
"NEW REGISTRATION
Caution for those who thinks they can register now and write the e-exams starting on Monday. While I am not stopping you from going ahead and registering, I know that all those who have registered previously have had their names downloaded and loaded into servers that would soon be leaving for all parts of the country. The implication is that those who are just registering would not be captured in the server and thus would not be able to log in for their examinations as others. And until I [Centre director]have the directive that such students could be added manually in the local server, I[Centre director] am not going to allow them to take that privilege." ~ Director Lagos Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Juwonb007: "NEW REGISTRATION
Caution for those who thinks they can register now and write the e-exams starting on Monday. While I am not stopping you from going ahead and registering, I know that all those who have registered previously have had their names downloaded and loaded into servers that would soon be leaving for all parts of the country. The implication is that those who are just registering would not be captured in the server and thus would not be able to log in for their examinations as others. And until I [Centre director]have the directive that such students could be added manually in the local server, I[Centre director] am not going to allow them to take that privilege." ~ Director Lagos Study Centre.

Those who think huh......is it even possible to register anything now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aliciakeys(f): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Do not miss the 1st NL interschool debate, you would not want to be gisted, come experience the fun, clash of writers, orators and debaters... Be there from the very beginning up to the end.. Click the flick and join the train via www.nairaland.com/1499392/nairaland-interschool-debate-planning-thread/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Please note that both exam and reg links are open once again. Take this opportunity to register your e-exam courses and POPs. For POPs, you can proceed to Yobe or Maiduguri for their exams LOL grin

I just registered 6 courses for exams (all exams) now for a student, she thought she had done it on the phone.She is so excited and I don' think it'll be a problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2013
ferdimako: Please note that both exam and reg links are open once again. Take this opportunity to register your e-exam courses and POPs. For POPs, you can proceed to Yobe or Maiduguri for their exams LOL grin

I just registered 6 courses for exams (all exams) now for a student, she thought she had done it on the phone.She is so excited and I don' think it'll be a problem.
Funny![color=#990000][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Done with exams- now I'm back online to contribute my quota to the continuous growth of the great NOUN!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
seyisanya: [color=#006600][/color]Done with exams- now I'm back online to contribute my quota to the continuous growth of the great NOUN!

Congrats,aint easy.I am still in Jos waiting for my GST202...Nov 18th.The next day am in Lagos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
ferdimako:

Congrats,aint easy.I am still in Jos waiting for my GST202...Nov 18th.The next day am in Lagos.
NOUN no do u good o. Dem just got u stuck in Jos by given u d bonus course! *grrrhhhhhh*

@Seyi': Welcome back. Hope u loved the NOUN POP experience?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Juwonb007:
NOUN no do u good o. Dem just got u stuck in Jos by given u d bonus course! *grrrhhhhhh*

@Seyi': Welcome back. Hope u loved the NOUN POP experience?

I tell u!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2013
well done guys, can any student of mgt & entrepreneur help me with a link or hard copy of BHM 102 material pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gannys(f): 6:04am On Nov 05, 2013
hello house,can any one help me out with tma's for ESM238 AIR PHOTO INTERPRETATION thanks[color=#006600][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gannys(f): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2013
hello house,can any one help me out with tma's for ESM238 AIR PHOTO INTERPRETATION thanks[gannys33lawal@yahoo.com]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
pls house..... As a science student....can i b admitted to study criminogy and peace studies or conflict resolution and peace studies in noun....and i will like to meet anyone who's in noun abeokuta center... Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
ceezonnifemi: pls house..... As a science student....can i b admitted to study criminogy and peace studies or conflict resolution and peace studies in noun....and i will like to meet anyone who's in noun abeokuta center... Tnx
If you have the O'level requirement,you will be admitted.Check www.noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hoddion: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
guys please, must i go with coloured exam reg slip to the exam hall, cos its the black and white print out i have?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hoddion: guys please, must i go with coloured exam reg slip to the exam hall, cos its the black and white print out i have?
Black & white is ok. All da best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by temmie5000: 5:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Pls what is noun exams cutoff mark
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fynestboi: 6:44am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idrezee(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Pls I need help, first-hand info...........I want 2 do my M.sc (not PGD) in NOUN and I need real infos on tuition, etc. Any science related or geography related course. Pls help ASAP. I'm in Ilorin and hoping 2 use Ilorin center. Tanx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hoddion: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2013
Fanx bro
Juwonb007:
Black & white is ok. All da best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Please i need Download link on how to calculate GPA smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2013
ceezonnifemi: pls house..... As a science student....can i b admitted to study criminogy and peace studies or conflict resolution and peace studies in noun....and i will like to meet anyone who's in noun abeokuta center... Tnx

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
idrezee: Pls I need help, first-hand info...........I want 2 do my M.sc (not PGD) in NOUN and I need real infos on tuition, etc. Any science related or geography related course. Pls help ASAP. I'm in Ilorin and hoping 2 use Ilorin center. Tanx.
Here, all info received are 2nd hand info cuz we're not NOUN staff. So, go to Ilorin SC for first-hand info or visit the official websites.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
ichommy: Please i need Download link on how to calculate GPA smiley
I hope the attavhed pix helps

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (1584) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hojuholape and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.