Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,641 members, 7,865,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3531785 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1585) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
House pls where is PHY111 holding...it supposed to hold tomorrow URGENT!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:29am On Nov 07, 2013
Is it true NOUN Graduates are not serving this year? And dat they will be given exemption letters despite been sent Call Up letters via their portals?
URGENT ANSWERS PLS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2013
Xsolutions: House pls where is PHY111 holding...it supposed to hold tomorrow URGENT!!!
It will hold exactly where you've been doing your former exams

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2013
Pls,for students of Pol. Science Ikeja study centre,where is the E-exam holding 2mro Friday 8 Nov.2013.is it vi or cmd magodo?any1 wit info shud pls reach me on 08165807578. Tanx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Imoksp: Pls,for students of Pol. Science Ikeja study centre,where is the E-exam holding 2mro Friday 8 Nov.2013.is it vi or cmd magodo?any1 wit info shud pls reach me on 08165807578. Tanx.
Please, refer to https://m./563555433655388?view=permalink&id=707836745893922&refid=18&_ft_ for details
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2013
Thank u very much my dear broda.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
THANK GOD PHY111 IS OVER cheesy!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fame12k(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
donbrowser: Is it true NOUN Graduates are not serving this year? And dat they will be given exemption letters despite been sent Call Up letters via their portals?
URGENT ANSWERS PLS

answer to dis pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
fame12k:

answer to dis pls.

Are u due?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
house gudeve....how is TMA plus Exam score combined because I saw my exam grade immediately after the exam but do you just add your grade to your best tma scores for that subject... undecided
URGENT...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ability4life(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hi pals can anybody help me on how to get e-exam past question very urgent thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fidebona(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Xsolutions: THANK GOD PHY111 IS OVER cheesy!!!

PLSSSSS WHAT WAS THE LAST FEES PAID BY NEW STUDENT.PLS IS CLASSES EVERYDAY.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fidebona(m): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2013

pls update me about ur facilitator.do you have up to three chemistry facilitator in ur study centre. plssss replyyy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fidebona(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
fidebona:

pls update me about ur facilitator.do you have up to three chemistry facilitator in ur study centre. plssss replyyy

plsssssss anyone with useful info shld update me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2013
fidebona:

plsssssss anyone with useful info shld update me
As a new student I paid #40,500 for 1st semester,in the other semesters you pay less and the mode of study is ODL-open and distant learning so you get materials and study for yourself...there are lesson facilitations that are organised by the school and students you can attend but it is not mandatory if are able to study on your own but the facilitations can help...my best advice to you is to go the nearest study centre with every question you have and they will be answered.
NOTE:the fees you pay will ultimately depend on the number of courses you register for...God bless.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 08, 2013
Xsolutions: house gudeve....how is TMA plus Exam score combined because I saw my exam grade immediately after the exam but do you just add your grade to your best tma scores for that subject... undecided
URGENT...

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 08, 2013
ability4life: Hi pals can anybody help me on how to get e-exam past question very urgent thanks
NONE!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 08, 2013
fame12k:

answer to dis pls.
"ON NYSC
Unlike other universities that have been in the NYSC scheme for years, this is the first time NOUN has candidates for the programme. The university has just started undergoing the necessary process for the programme which she couldn't have started when she had no candidate for the programme. These processes takes some time. The university has nothing to hide. If NYSC says our graduands cannot go for NYSC, the university would say so. I am not at liberty to disclose any official matter, even if I know, when I am not mandated to do so. While I will urge students to stop disturbing me over this issue, they should also stop peddling rumors about the issue." Olubiyi Olawale (Director of Studies), NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2013
It wasn't easy buh, we thank God it's over
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2013
Xsolutions: house gudeve....how is TMA plus Exam score combined because I saw my exam grade immediately after the exam but do you just add your grade to your best tma scores for that subject... undecided
URGENT...

Divide your total exam score by total number of questions and multiply by 70. This gives you your real exam score over 70, then add your best 3 tmas and it will give you your final percentage score.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
pls where is BHM103 holding as venue?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Xsolutions: pls where is BHM103 holding as venue?

Do they have different venues for different courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Can I be admitted for a PhD in English or Public Administration with background: MSc Media and Comms.,BSc Econs?

I plan to study in Lagos SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Keneking: Can I do be admitted for a PhD in English or Public Administration with background: MSc Media and Comms.,BSc Econs?

Always re- read your posts before submitting!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Keneking: Can I do be admitted for a PhD in English or Public Administration with background: MSc Media and Comms.,BSc Econs?

Haha.PhD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2013
ability4life: Hi pals can anybody help me on how to get e-exam past question very urgent thanks

Do u even know the school you're in?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2013
Hello house, I have a B.SC in Library and information Science and want to study a PGD in Informatin Technology. Will i be given the admission? Is OLEVEL a criteria for admission? As i only have Biology and Agricultural science as science subjects at OLEVEL. When is the appropriate time to apply for d 2013/14 academic session. Urgent answer pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
donchukey: Hello house, I have a B.SC in Library and information Science and want to study a PGD in Informatin Technology. Will i be given the admission? Is OLEVEL a criteria for admission? As i only have Biology and Agricultural science as science subjects at OLEVEL. When is the appropriate time to apply for d 2013/14 academic session. Urgent answer pls.

Now is the appointed time,
tomorrow may be too late!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
4reigningqueen:

Now is the appointed time,
tomorrow may be too late!!!

U only answered one question. I need answers to the others too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
donchukey: .

U only answered one question. I need answers to the others too

please, note that, there are questions that cannot be authoritatively answered by members of this forum; such is asking if u'd be offered admission. Also note that your O'Level & B.Sc certs are necessary & required documents. You can apply anytime u want provided u have these docs at hand.
Please, visit any nearest SC for advise/ detailed info.
All da best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
ferdimako:

Haha.PhD

Error corrected thanks! Now any answer to my question?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
4reigningqueen:

Always re- read your posts before submitting!

I have modified my earlier post. Do you have any response to my humble request?

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1585) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.