Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3505274 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Keneking:

I have modified my earlier post. Do you have any response to my humble request?
Bro, it'd be better if u pay your choice of SC or a nearest SC a visit to enquire. Abi, what do u think?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Keneking:

I have modified my earlier post. Do you have any response to my humble request?

What was your question again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
ferdimako:

Do they have different venues for different courses?
THANKS...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joshville(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2013
please can anybody help me with CIT101 and GST105 tma questions?. pls mail it to joshiville@yahoo.com. pls, pls i need CIT101 urgently to prepare for tomorrow exams....joshiville@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Xsolutions: THANKS...

What? I asked a question.How did ur BHM108 go?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2013
Joshville: please can anybody help me with CIT101 and GST105 tma questions?. pls mail it to joshiville@yahoo.com. pls, pls i need CIT101 urgently to prepare for tomorrow exams....joshiville@yahoo.com

You be no do ur own? Some pple sef.And they will always say urgently.....commanding officers.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2013
Juwonb007:
Bro, it'd be better if u pay your choice of SC or a nearest SC a visit to enquire. Abi, what do u think?

But they hate to hear that.LOL
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joshville(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2013
guy i did mine, i tot i saved the questions in my system only to know that i ddnt when i wanted to prepare for the exams with the tma. if u have it in soft copy please send me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2013
Joshville: guy i did mine, i tot i saved the questions in my system only to know that i ddnt when i wanted to prepare for the exams with the tma. if u have it in soft copy please send me

Your mates may come to your rescue.......learn to print off next time......anyway if u did them yourself.....they will ring a bell tomorrow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joshville(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2013
tanx @ ferdimako. i work wit my system from home and i do save the tmas intead of printing, it saves me some cost. i must have forgotten to save those 2 courses. if u dont have it in soft copy some other person may hav it, u dont have to be rude.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Joshville: tanx @ ferdimako. i work wit my system from home and i do save the tmas intead of printing, it saves me some cost. i must have forgotten to save those 2 courses. if u dont have it in soft copy some other person may hav it, u dont have to be rude.

Being rude!? Do u even know who to hit at? Yourself! I wish you all the best tomorrow.I did that course in 2009.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Godsgrace2013: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
I want aply 4 msc.is d admisn stil on ,hw much is d form nd how do i go abt it.tanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Godsgrace2013: I want aply 4 msc.is d admisn stil on ,hw much is d form nd how do i go abt it.tanx

chai.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Juwonb007:

please, note that, there are questions that cannot be authoritatively answered by members of this forum; such is asking if u'd be offered admission. Also note that your O'Level & B.Sc certs are necessary & required documents. You can apply anytime u want provided u have these docs at hand.
Please, visit any nearest SC for advise/ detailed info.
All da best.

Dear Juwon, Thank you, but authoritative answers could emerge from people who have gone through such route and moreover, I did not address my question to u. I have had an experience some years back, when i applied for MSC I.T and dont want a repeat because i did not get the admission with my fee not refunded. If you dont have a reasonable answer to my question, kindly mind your business. I seek people who have done conversions and have experience on this issue. Avoid being MR ISLANDER, it will never take u anywhere. Thank u once again for the referral, am too busy.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Please any student in Pol. Science dept.200L living within Ajah,Lekki, vi,Ikoyi & close by shud send me an sms on 08165807578 4us to keep ourselves abt info. relatin 2 exams,tma's, & happenings in d Dept./sch.i live in ajah & work in vi.tanx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2013
Any Noun student here??pls how does a prospective student go about getting admission into Noun..pls reach me back on heefeholuwah16@gmail.com..thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyideco(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'd very happy if anyone could Pls send me tma qstnz on bhm109 business mathematics to d following mail seyideco@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
donchukey:

Dear Juwon, Thank you, but authoritative answers could emerge from people who have gone through such route and moreover, I did not address my question to u. I have had an experience some years back, when i applied for MSC I.T and dont want a repeat because i did not get the admission with my fee not refunded. If you dont have a reasonable answer to my question, kindly mind your business. I seek people who have done conversions and have experience on this issue. Avoid being MR ISLANDER, it will never take u anywhere. Thank u once again for the referral, am too busy.

Busy doing what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Busy doing what?

I work from monday to friday. The only time i have is saturday and sunday. So going to the SC is a very stife task and if i would i want to go there once and complete all issues as it affects admission into the programme.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
donchukey:

I work from monday to friday. The only time i have is saturday and sunday. So going to the SC is a very stife task and if i would i want to go there once and complete all issues as it affects admission into the programme.

Please do and we all work.....in short I resigned my job Oct 31st that I started Oct 19 2001.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idrezee(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bro I'm applying same and I'll b visiting their ilorin cntr diz week or early nxtweek and all info I v I'll share therein
donchukey:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Successguilders: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pls old student, how much do i need to pay as a year one student('s i need am answer)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
idrezee: Bro I'm applying same and I'll b visiting their ilorin cntr diz week or early nxtweek and all info I v I'll share therein

pls flash me on 07034402849 or preferrably text me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prinzoladimeji(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Plz is the aplication still on... And aw do i apply...tanx in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2013
Prinzoladimeji: Plz is the aplication still on... And aw do i apply...tanx in anticipation

Haha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2013
Successguilders: Pls old student, how much do i need to pay as a year one student('s i need am answer)

haha read up.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Please do and we all work.....in short I resigned my job Oct 31st that I started Oct 19 2001.

It depends on the nature of your job. My boss doesnt play most especially when i dont have approval yet and more so i cant even give up my job for any reason except its a UN appointment. I just one get more certifications for personal development, and fun. By God's doing, I already have all it takes to remain in my job
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prinzoladimeji(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Haha
plz i dont get that... Explain more plzz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
donchukey:

It depends on the nature of your job. My boss doesnt play most especially when i dont have approval yet and more so i cant even give up my job for any reason except its a UN appointment. I just one get more certifications for personal development, and fun. By God's doing, I already have all it takes to remain in my job

Okay....Banki Moon had heard. I prefer your position to the others in my class. They will tell me they don't want anything to impede their workplaces.....school can go to hell and wouldn't want to change a thing in my Technical Report. I don't even know what will happen tomorrow. They all copied my work! Why would they care?

But a plum job, normally allows one freedom!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Roserbert(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
donchukey:

Sorry if my answer sounds somehow to you, and to say I might have not responded to your question but for other people who would be reading your post, + for people like you who have been posting abusive languages on this forum, probably because someone responded to their question in a way they do not like.

The truth they say is bitter, and I sometimes wonder why some people can't just appreciates the stress this forum is saving thousands of people, nobody is under any obligation to respond to your questions, and if anybody takes the pain to do so, I believe the best and most ideal thing to do is to appreciate the person, even for stopping by at all.

You said you did not address your question to Juwon, but to those who had trod the same path, but I can tell you here that, that if there is anybody who can advice you on this issue, its the same person you just abused. He just finished the same program you are planing to apply for, from the same institution. I am also running the same program presently too and Juwon has really been a blessing to me.

If you also care to know, he's one of the most resourceful persons you need to meet, if truly you need info a[b]bout NOUN on this thread. And to say you are too busy to visit study centre? I think you are yet to know what you are doing,[/b] I really care not to know where you work or the nature of your job, but take it or leave it, you are not the busiest person here, larger percentage of the people here also work. and that is why you should learn to appreciate the time and effort people devote into responding/answering your question.

**[i]Learn to do somethings for your self, browse www.noun.edu.ng check under the study centres, locate the Study centre close to you, numbers of Counselors are stated there. Call your to-be counselor and let him/her advise you.[/i]

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay....Banki Moon had heard. I prefer your position to the others in my class. They will tell me they don't want anything to impede their workplaces.....school can go to hell and wouldn't want to change a thing in my Technical Report. I don't even know what will happen tomorrow. They all copied my work! Why would they care?

Thank u sir. We don dey one argue out of my request. Abeg if anyone goes to the SC anytime b4 admission closes, pls help me enquire if i can proceed to buying form for a PGD in IT with a B.SC in library and information science and without a science based OLEVEL background. One love!

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KnackistAboki and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.