Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487144 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 7:53am On Mar 06
Enskynelson:

Exams begin 7th of May for POP exams.
According to the Academic Calendar, registration will end 24th March 2024! This subject to change.

Thanks so much, 24th is still okay, i will meet up. thanks bro

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Spectrum22: 9:08am On Mar 06
please, somebody should help me with a site where i can get past questions of Nigerian universities.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yahyus(m): 9:25am On Mar 06
Good Morning my People, I have Msc Admission which I have not registered yet, is the registration still open? Thank You.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06
Hatarah:
Please what should someone budget for first year registration and everything.
State the programme you are referring to.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HooxJnr(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06
Enskynelson:

Have you done your exams registration?
When did you do your exams registration?
Hope you have access to your student's email before clicking the reset, otherwise, you will only be compounding the issue.

Hello sir. I am having the same issue too. I have done all the registration in Jan. I have access to the student mail but can't can't login to the elearn portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06
HooxJnr:

Hello sir. I am having the same issue too. I have done all the registration in Jan. I have access to the student mail but can't can't login to the elearn portal
If you are not a new student, try your last semester password first.
If you still have issues, send me a DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06
yahyus:
Good Morning my People, I have Msc Admission which I have not registered yet, is the registration still open? Thank You.
Registration is still on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TheManOfTheYear: 3:19am On Mar 07
Enskynelson:

Have you done your exams registration?
When did you do your exams registration?
Hope you have access to your student's email before clicking the reset, otherwise, you will only be compounding the issue.
Alright, I'll make payment soon. Thank you so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 9:23am On Mar 07
Pls when is the final clearance going to start?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 12:10pm On Mar 07
Please help answer:

Apart from NOUN, what universities in Nigeria offer distance learning for Masters program in Guidance and Counselling?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HooxJnr(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07
Enskynelson:

If you are not a new student, try your last semester password first.
If you still have issues, send me a DM

I'm a new student sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07
Anthonyo15:
PAS PORTAL FOR PROJECT SUBMISSION CLOSING SOON

This is to notify everyone that project submission is slated to close soon. Those that are concerned should act fast.

Thanks.
God evening sir
I just did my 400L 2nd semester exam

I was unable to meet up with the submission of my project before it's closure.

Pls I want to know if I'll be mandated to pay for semester registration this semester before submitting the project at my SC (Lagos Mainland 2)
I don't have any outstanding course it whatsoever.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 8:19pm On Mar 07
@Enskynelson, good evening boss.
Kindly enlighten me on this sir;
I funded my wallet so as to pay for my course registration after my semester registration.
Having registered for course registration successfully,I saw a wallet balance of #64,000 of which I was surprised, because my wallet balance is expected to be #500. Having seen the balance of #64,000, I decided to register for my exam. It all showed successful and I printed them out. Now after login into my portal again,it now showed me my original balance, which is -23,500. I now believe I am owing #23,500.

My question is,I hope it won't affect my registrations(semester, course and exam) that have been successful already?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07
mistiking:
@Enskynelson, good evening boss.
Kindly enlighten me on this sir;
I funded my wallet so as to pay for my course registration after my semester registration.
Having registered for course registration successfully,I saw a wallet balance of #64,000 of which I was surprised, because my wallet balance is expected to be #500. Having seen the balance of #64,000, I decided to register for my exam. It all showed successful and I printed them out. Now after login into my portal again,it now showed me my original balance, which is -23,500. I now believe I am owing #23,500.

My question is,I hope it won't affect my registrations(semester, course and exam) that have been successful already?
It happens.
It won't affect your registration.
However, before exams, you are required to pay up that money as it's part of the pre-exams clearance.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07
Philipsdael:

God evening sir
I just did my 400L 2nd semester exam

I was unable to meet up with the submission of my project before it's closure.

Pls I want to know if I'll be mandated to pay for semester registration this semester before submitting the project at my SC (Lagos Mainland 2)
I don't have any outstanding course it whatsoever.
Thanks
Noo. U are not required to pay any fee. Even if you submit your project in 3years time. 😂
Just try and submit ASAP. No fee attached.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07
HooxJnr:

I'm a new student sir.
Try again and if it doesn't go, send a DM let's fix
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 9:20pm On Mar 07
@Enskynelson, please can I now access my e-learning portal. It's showing me invalid password or username.
What supposed to be my password or username? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07
mistiking:
@Enskynelson, please can I now access my e-learning portal. It's showing me invalid password or username.
What supposed to be my password or username? Thanks
If you are a returning student, try last semester password first.
Default username and password is your matriculation number in lowercase (small letters).
You MUST have registered courses and exams regi6 to be able to login.
It also takes some days (about 48 - 72hrs) after your exams registration before you can login.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 9:42pm On Mar 07
Enskynelson:

If you are a returning student, try last semester password first.
Default username and password is your matriculation number in lowercase (small letters).
You MUST have registered courses and exams regi6 to be able to login.
It also takes some days (about 48 - 72hrs) after your exams registration before you can login.
Thanks very much boss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 3:17pm On Mar 08
@Enskynelson, sorry for our too much questions sir; With my -#23,500 balance on my wallet; I hope my e-learning portal will be updated as and when due or I will have to clear the debt before then will update it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08
mistiking:
@Enskynelson, sorry for our too much questions sir; With my -#23,500 balance on my wallet; I hope my e-learning portal will be updated as and when due or I will have to clear the debt before then will update it?
Yes. It will not affect your TMAs or anything except the clearance for the exams which they get to see your e-wallet print out showing the balance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 6:20pm On Mar 08
Enskynelson:

Yes. It will not affect your TMAs or anything except the clearance for the exams which they get to see your e-wallet print out showing the balance
Thanks sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HooxJnr(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08
Enskynelson:

Try again and if it doesn't go, send a DM let's fix

You are a genius. I just tried it again and it went fiam!!! Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:41am On Mar 09
Good morning Enskynelson and others
Please, concerning the registration for NOU107, is it a must for DE students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:47am On Mar 09
Blessedarethepe:
Good morning Enskynelson and others
Please, concerning the registration for NOU107, is it a must for DE students?
Yes. It's compulsory.
Check this link later
https://deags.nou.edu.ng/ceags/faqs-gst/

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedarethepe(m): 9:07am On Mar 09
Enskynelson:

Yes. It's compulsory.
Check this link later
https://deags.nou.edu.ng/ceags/faqs-gst/
OMG That's a total of 10 courses for me................200 Level 1st semester
Thanks for your quick response sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hatarah(f): 1:43pm On Mar 09
Enskynelson:

State the programme you are referring to.
B.A primary education
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 5:42pm On Mar 09
Blessedarethepe:

OMG That's a total of 10 courses for me................200 Level 1st semester
Thanks for your quick response sir
Be in the know that in NOUN, u can decide not to write the exam for a course you registered for and it won't be treated as carryover.
Sit for exams of courses u have good mastery of.
Study at ur own pace and time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedarethepe(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09
ThinkSmarter:
Be in the know that in NOUN, u can decide not to write the exam for a course you registered for and it won't be treated as carryover.
Sit for exams of courses u have good mastery of.
Study at ur own pace and time.
And no penalty for registering a course that you miss the exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 5:55pm On Mar 09
Blessedarethepe:

And no penalty for registering a course that you miss the exam?
No penalty, u only got to reregister for the exam when next u re ready.
note: course reg is done once, but exam reg for a course can be done each time u want to seat for the course, either as a fresh, carryover or an incomplete result.
Even if u write the TMAs, but with no exam, it will be called incomplete result and it won`t affect ur cgpa

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 6:15pm On Mar 09
I can't access my school email. It keeps telling me it can't find it on Google account. Please what can I do @ Enskynelson

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.