Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483533 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yemike(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01
Enskynelson:
Admission is on Yes, if you can study before June exams.
Thanks bro, I really appreciate your response.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun3: 6:29pm On Mar 01
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 8 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ 2024_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN PAST QUESTIONS (2018-2023)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup....

(I). NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE
...//..........

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About NOUN
CLICK HERE

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobasco: 7:45pm On Mar 01
Federal Polytechnic Ayede Ogbomoso Oyo State.
Admission in Progress

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lauraero: 9:03am On Mar 02
Enskynelson:

3 semester each.
Cost is estimated around 320k ± for any of them

Hi, can someone finish bachelor degree in three years directly from secondary school, no transfer credits
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 9:39am On Mar 02
Enskynelson:
[ author=Rogersmith post=128718177]@Enskynelson thanks for all you do here🙏.

Please is it a must for me to submit my filled transcript or transcript before I will be given a go ahead for payment of school fees and course registration?
All you need is an evidence of application for transcripts because they know it could take sometime before the HQ receives your transcripts. So, go and apply for the transcripts. Get evidence of application eg. Receipts of payment. Present that during documentation and you will be cleared.

@rogersmith
Thank you 🙏
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bb030: 10:18am On Mar 02
Good morning Nairalanders..
Please I have hnd in microbiology upper Credit (3.1). Please can I go for Masters in public Health withy result?.thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 2:08pm On Mar 02
bb030:
Good morning Nairalanders..
Please I have hnd in microbiology upper Credit (3.1). Please can I go for Masters in public Health withy result?.thank you.
You can't go for masters degree using HND, you need to undergo PGD in Public health first before masters
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02
Lauraero:

Hi, can someone finish bachelor degree in three years directly from secondary school, no transfer credits
Not sure because, NOUN currently runs 2 semesters in a year. They have done 3 semesters in a year before but that is not so regular.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02
Dear All,

The Directorate of Learning Content Management System (DLCMS) is collaborating with the Directorate of Examination and Assessment, Directorate of Entrepreneurship & General Studies and Directorate of Management Information System to organise a Student Orientation Webinar on Online Facilitation. Therefore, all students are expected to join the meeting and receive adequate guidance on the online facilitation processes, including issues that have to do with TMAs, GST courses, and NOUN Mobile App.

Please find the details of the Webinar below:
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
Date & Time: Mar 8, 2024 04:00 PM West Central Africa

Topic: 2024_1 Students Online Facilitation Orientation

Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https://noun.zoom.us/j/96011135267?pwd=aTY3SUVvU1RhSCthRHhPc0d2N3hGZz09
Passcode: 803424

Signed
Management
Mar 8, 2024
04:00 PM West

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zico730(m): 2:42am On Mar 03
Enskynelson:

Have you registered for the Exams? Those 6500 per course? If you have, no need to worry. But if you have not, register for the exams.
i have registered for them and they are showing on my elearn portal. does phy101 not have tma? i believe the tma will be done on the elearn portal.The three that are not showing are just the 1500 naira exam fee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 6:58am On Mar 03
zico730:

i have registered for them and they are showing on my elearn portal. does phy101 not have tma? i believe the tma will be done on the elearn portal.The three that are not showing are just the 1500 naira exam fee.
@ Enskynelson, please where do I find eLearning on my portal? I couldn't find any, though I have not paid for course registration and exams. I only did semester registration. Although I am hoping to do that this week
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:27am On Mar 03
mistiking:
@ Enskynelson, please where do I find eLearning on my portal? I couldn't find any, though I have not paid for course registration and exams. I only did semester registration. Although I am hoping to do that this week
https://elearn.nou.edu.ng/

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lionsempire: 10:26am On Mar 03
Enskynelson:

https://elearn.nou.edu.ng/
Good morning my lord! I did enrolled 2021 for a bag course but didn't do anything I got the mwtircnukber and everything tho. I tried logging it again this morning but it's saying matric number not recognized please how do I go about it again as I want to start the program now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03
Lionsempire:

Good morning my lord! I did enrolled 2021 for a bag course but didn't do anything I got the mwtircnukber and everything tho. I tried logging it again this morning but it's saying matric number not recognized please how do I go about it again as I want to start the program now.
OK.
Please send a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03
Enskynelson:

OK. Reply sent
Thank you for your support regarding my WES application.
You are doing well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03
ev4real:

Thank you for your support regarding my WES application.
You are doing well.
Thanks for the compliments. I am glad I was able to help.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 4:53pm On Mar 04
Enskynelson, you re more dedicated than most agents that works with telecom customer care unit, tnk u for your good works here.
Pls, i am about graduating with 3.3 cgpa msc infotech.
This is b/c i got 3 carry overs in my 1st sem due to poor TMAs.
Please, do i hv a chance to proceed to PhD ?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04
ThinkSmarter:
Enskynelson, you re more dedicated than most agents that works with telecom customer care unit, tnk u for your good works here.
Pls, i am about graduating with 3.3 cgpa msc infotech.
This is b/c i got 3 carry overs in my 1st sem due to poor TMAs.
Please, do i hv a chance to proceed to PhD ?
It largely depends on other things aside your performance.
1. Requirements varies from school to school. Some 3.5, some 4.0.
2. Some take into consideration years of related experience. If you have experience, it counts in some schools and can boost your chance
3. In cases where they consider only the grade and you don't meet up, you may have to do M.Phil for a year before proceeding for Ph.D.
4. In many schools, the student can apply for concessional admission to the VC and with good case, you can get the admission.

All the best
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 9:20pm On Mar 04
Enskynelson:

It largely depends on other things aside your performance.
1. Requirements varies from school to school. Some 3.5, some 4.0.
2. Some take into consideration years of related experience. If you have experience, it counts in some schools and can boost your chance
3. In cases where they consider only the grade and you don't meet up, you may have to do M.Phil for a year before proceeding for Ph.D.
4. In many schools, the student can apply for concessional admission to the VC and with good case, you can get the admission.

All the best
Alright Tnx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Idaok007(m): 2:10am On Mar 05
Please who have idea how much it will cost to start and finish MBA in NOUN.?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:11am On Mar 05
Idaok007:
Please who have idea how much it will cost to start and finish MBA in NOUN.?
Prepare 300-400k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zico730(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05
Thanks it has been resolved. does practical courses have tma on elearn portal? All my courses now appear on elearn even the practical courses of 6500.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05
@Enskynelson et.al I paused my bsc program in year 2018, 400L first semester, Now I want to proceed and finish the program. Please sir, when is the registration closing?

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05
lakesidepapa:
@Enskynelson et.al I paused my bsc program in year 2018, 400L first semester, Now I want to proceed and finish the program. Please sir, when is the registration closing?

Regards
Exams begin 7th of May for POP exams.
According to the Academic Calendar, registration will end 24th March 2024! This subject to change.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 6:52pm On Mar 05
Enskynelson:

Exams begin last week of May for POP exams.
According to the Academic Calendar, registration will end 24th March 2024! This subject to change.
I think the pop exam is slated for 7th May to May 30th which means it will start first week of May
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bleokobi2019: 6:54pm On Mar 05
@Enskynelson What’s the requirement and procedure for PGD clearance after seeing my name and matric number in this years Graduation list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05
bleokobi2019:
@Enskynelson What’s the requirement and procedure for PGD clearance after seeing my name and matric number in this years Graduation list?
Print your e-wallet if you still can
Gather a your Remita receipts
Prepare to pay a total sum of 25k (if there are no changes)
A typical clearance form looks like the attached though they normally modify from time to time.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05
mistiking:
I think the pop exam is slated for 7th May to May 30th which means it will start first week of May
You are right. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TheManOfTheYear: 4:18am On Mar 06
Please is anyone else unable to log into their e-learning portal?

It keeps telling me “invalid details”. I even tried clicking on Forgot Password and still same issue.

Is there something I am missing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:38am On Mar 06
TheManOfTheYear:
Please is anyone else unable to log into their e-learning portal?

It keeps telling me “invalid details”. I even tried clicking on Forgot Password and still same issue.

Is there something I am missing?
Have you done your exams registration?
When did you do your exams registration?
Hope you have access to your student's email before clicking the reset, otherwise, you will only be compounding the issue.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hatarah(f): 5:59am On Mar 06
Please what should someone budget for first year registration and everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.