Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477550 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sweetjasonjosh(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18
Enskynelson:

Not sure because, NOUN currently runs 2 semesters in a year. They have done 3 semesters in a year before but that is not so regular.

Hi Enskynelson. I see you are very proactive and well grounded as per NOUN admissions process.

I am an OND holder from laspotech, chemical engineering with CGPA of 3.2/4.0

Would I be accepted for direct entry into 200 level, computer science?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18
sweetjasonjosh:

Hi Enskynelson. I see you are very proactive and well grounded as per NOUN admissions process.

I am an OND holder from laspotech, chemical engineering with CGPA of 3.2/4.0

Would I be accepted for direct entry into 200 level, computer science?

Acceptable Diploma

Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Electrical And Electronics
Electrical Engineering
Mathematics
Maths And Statistics
Physics LC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:47am On Mar 19
GRADUATION CLEARANCE!!!

This is to inform all students whose names are out for graduation, that clearance has started!

Students are expected to pay the Following, if you are not having any outstanding payments:

Convocation and Gown: #25,000 (#5000 refundable)

Alumni: #5000

Clearance Form: #3000

Note:
Students are advised to come to the center with their E-wallets.
You will also register for Alumni.
Be prepared!

Signed:
Deputy Bursar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 10:13am On Mar 19
Good morning all, pls how can one do portal registration for returning student. My friend ought to have graduated but had issues with his project and now his HOD called him that two courses have been added and so he needs to take the courses before he will be allowed to graduate, reason for the portal registration. Please assist with the url link and steps to do the portal registration so he can proceed to register the courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elguaje(m): 11:49am On Mar 19
pyrated:
Good morning all, pls how can one do portal registration for returning student. My friend ought to have graduated but had issues with his project and now his HOD called him that two courses have been added and so he needs to take the courses before he will be allowed to graduate, reason for the portal registration. Please assist with the url link and steps to do the portal registration so he can proceed to register the courses.
Hello,
What course is your friend studying?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Love800(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19
Does student loan apply to National open university?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 2:29pm On Mar 19
please when is TMA ending?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 3:11pm On Mar 19
English(M.A)

elguaje:

Hello,
What course is your friend studying?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19
pyrated:
Go to nouonline.net
Click students
Click register
Fill the form and submit
After that, u can click students and click login and login.
Fund your wallet for the e-wallet menu.
Do semester registration
Do course registration
Do exams registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MaksLove: 8:14pm On Mar 19
How can I login to my student's email with a phone ? Each time I open the Gmail I keep getting this "getting messages" that keeps turning round yet it never loads..

Someone please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19
MaksLove:
How can I login to my student's email with a phone ? Each time I open the Gmail I keep getting this "getting messages" that keeps turning round yet it never loads..

Someone please help
Open your chrome app. Open an incognito tab, open gmail.com... enter your details and login.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by myke92(m): 9:09am On Mar 20
is it possible to get a letter of recommendation from NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:50am On Mar 20
myke92:
is it possible to get a letter of recommendation from NOUN
Letter of recommendation is supposed to be from a person and not really an organization. If you finished from Social Sciences, let me know to see how I can help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 12:41pm On Mar 20
Please i need help login into the TMA platform , can't reset password too

Enskynelson:

Letter of recommendation is supposed to be from a person and not really an organization. If you finished from Social Sciences, let me know to see how I can help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MaksLove: 1:09pm On Mar 20
Enskynelson:

Open your chrome app. Open an incognito tab, open gmail.com... enter your details and login.

Thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by XieXie: 1:10pm On Mar 20
Hi all I'm new here.

Pls does NOUN offer Agribusiness Management or a related at post graduate level?

I have a bachelor's degree in economics but would want to further my studies in agriculture.

I have searched the internet but haven't gotten a specific answer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounloaded: 2:07pm On Mar 20
READY for Use: NOUN 2024_1 TMA App for Self Submission.

1. With our TMA App you can submit all your TMA1, TMA2 & TMA3 within shortest time with high scores.

2. The least scores are 8/10 and while most scores are 9/10 & 10/10

3. With our TMA App you can easily search and get answers for NOUN live questions

4. Subscription NOW ACTIVE for students and noun agents...

Signup for FREE
https://www.nounloaded.com.ng/student-registeration...

Join our Group for updates
https:///DjK4TF5KLNmHXYsNXuxzjZ

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 2:14pm On Mar 20
Will registration date be extended
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20
ttomexy:
Please i need help login into the TMA platform , can't reset password too

When did you do exams registration? Allow some 3-5days
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 3:50pm On Mar 20
Enskynelson:

When did you do exams registration? Allow some 3-5days

ok, thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 3:51pm On Mar 20
Thank you...it worked....Please what platform can one take the TMAs

Enskynelson:

Go to nouonline.net
Click students
Click register
Fill the form and submit
After that, u can click students and click login and login.
Fund your wallet for the e-wallet menu.
Do semester registration
Do course registration
Do exams registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20
pyrated:
Thank you...it worked....Please what platform can one take the TMAs

TMAs are yet to start, till 30th March. It is taken on the elearn portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20
XieXie:
Hi all I'm new here.

Pls does NOUN offer Agribusiness Management or a related at post graduate level?

I have a bachelor's degree in economics but would want to further my studies in agriculture.

I have searched the internet but haven't gotten a specific answer.
admissions.nouonline.net

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21
Enskynelson:

admissions.nouonline.net
Good afternoon sir. Pls how much and what are the requirements to apply for PGD education?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kingmann(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21
Hello, I am supposed to graduate this year but I can't attend school this year. Is it possible to continue next year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21
Morningstarrr:

Good afternoon sir. Pls how much and what are the requirements to apply for PGD education?
HND LC
Degree Third Class
First semester fee, around 115k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21
Enskynelson:

HND LC
Degree Third Class
First semester fee, around 115k
Is the form on sale now?…the person that needs it isn’t available at the moment, I don’t know if I can purchase and fill it on her behalf. Many thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AngelicBeing: 10:36pm On Mar 21
Enskynelson:

admissions.nouonline.net

@ All, make una dey drop small Coke, fanta , Cake 🍰, data change for Enskynelson o, the guy dey try for una for this thread, anytime l breeze to this thread, l see his selfless efforts here , answering and responding to all your educational questions cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21
Morningstarrr:

Is the form on sale now?…the person that needs it isn’t available at the moment, I don’t know if I can purchase and fill it on her behalf. Many thanks.
Form is available, the earlier, the better. You can begin the process on behalf the person. Application fee is 7500. You will need to upload some documents at some point.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21
AngelicBeing:

@ All, make una dey drop small Coke, fanta , Cake 🍰, data change for Enskynelson o, the guy dey try for una for this thread, anytime l breeze to this thread, l see his selfless efforts here , answering and responding to all your educational questions cool
Thanks for the acknowledgment bruh. It means a lot to me.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 12:25am On Mar 22
Enskynelson:

Form is available, the earlier, the better. You can begin the process on behalf the person. Application fee is 7500. You will need to upload some documents at some point.
Many thanks sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thopesy: 8:54am On Mar 22
Enskynelson:

It happens.
It won't affect your registration.
However, before exams, you are required to pay up that money as it's part of the pre-exams clearance.

Hi chief.

While going through my registration documents, I noticed I write 1987 as DOB in my Biodata form instead of 1985. What can I do to amend this. I registered in 2015 and I’m currently in 400 level

Also, I will like to know how many GST courses are compulsory for someone who started at 200 Level (Direct Entry)

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.