Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478990 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounloaded: 3:36pm On Apr 10
Our Web App 2024_1 TMA Solutions now OPEN and ready for use

✔️ You can now login into their Dashboard and starts using

2024_1 TMA App for Self Submission.

1. With our TMA App you can submit all your TMA1, TMA2 & TMA3 within shortest time with high scores.

2. The least scores are 8/10 and while most scores are 9/10 & 10/10

3. With our TMA App you can easily search and get answers for NOUN live questions

4. Subscription NOW ACTIVE for students

Signup for FREE
https://www.nounloaded.com.ng/student-registeration

Join our Group for updates
https:///DjK4TF5KLNmHXYsNXuxzjZ

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 8:10pm On Apr 10
Good evening @enskynelson, please what are the criteria for exam clearance? Let me be sure I have them especially now that I am less busy. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10
mistiking:
Good evening @enskynelson, please what are the criteria for exam clearance? Let me be sure I have them especially now that I am less busy. Thank you
E-wallet printout
RRR payment receipts for the semester
Exams registration slip and passport
Filled Exams Clearance Form

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 10:07pm On Apr 10
Enskynelson:

E-wallet printout
RRR payment receipts for the semester
Exams registration slip and passport
Filled Exams Clearance Form
thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Peledonomy: 7:39am On Apr 11
Enskynelson:

Of the 3 courses, number 2 is the most straightforward. In NOUN, the challenges often come from Non-examinable courses. For those that are new, these courses are courses you register but don't take exams on them. Example of such include the IT/SIWES, Practicum, Seminar, Project, Teaching Practice, Micro Teaching etc. These courses though have no exams to me seems to be the courses that delays students the most.
I remember some years ago, my cousin was delayed in B.Sc. Information Technology for nearly 2 years because of seminar. He kept submitting and resubmitting and no result. Those that did micro teaching will tell you the same.
More details shortly

Hello comrade. I have been waiting for the more details shortly. Thank you so much so far.

If I can understand you, if I go for criminology, I will finish in exactly four years if I do everything right on my part.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by refsilva: 7:54am On Apr 11
i studied Project management in Futa as BTech ad I want to move to Noun to study computer science BSc.. which level will they start me with...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:39am On Apr 11
Peledonomy:

Hello comrade. I have been waiting for the more details shortly. Thank you so much so far.

If I can understand you, if I go for criminology, I will finish in exactly four years if I do everything right on my part.

Yes, Criminology and Sec Studies in NOUN is a very straightforward programme without much drama. Considering also the fact that being a good self-learner is a very good requirement for excelling in NOUN, you also have to consider the materials that are easy to understand without anyone teaching you and I think CSS fall in that category.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zagorakis(m): 10:01am On Apr 11
refsilva:
i studied Project management in Futa as BTech ad I want to move to Noun to study computer science BSc.. which level will they start me with...
I am interested in studying CS in noun, can someone start at a higher level rather than from year one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:56am On Apr 11
zagorakis:

I am interested in studying CS in noun, can someone start at a higher level rather than from year one
It depends on your qualifications. The programme has DE for 200 and 300L.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zico730(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11
Good day, those 3 credit courses like mth101, mth103, phy101, how many questions does the exam contains? mth101 is tagged as a practical course because of the 6500 payment but it has tma question on elearn?
how hard is it scoring a 60/70 in the e-exam in mth and phy? and also getting 30 in the mth and phy tma?
I will be pleased if anyone can help in answering this questions also about studying computer science in NOUN.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by productsrules(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.
With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more,

chat me up through (zero eight zero six four six five four one one six) for details.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zagorakis(m): 10:47am On Apr 12
Enskynelson:

It depends on your qualifications. The programme has DE for 200 and 300L.
Really, how does it work, do people get to chose from which level they want, for someone with a degree already.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:49am On Apr 12
zagorakis:

Really, how does it work, do people get to chose from which level they want, for someone with a degree already.
The qualifications for 200L and 300L varies. Degree /HND holders with relevant course normally get 300L while ND holders do get 200L
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:04am On Apr 12
Important Announcement!!!

SCIENCE PRACTICALS

Location for the Practical (Ikorodu Model Study Centre)
Great Joy School, Sola Kola Street, Haruna, Ikorodu.

Please bring your lab coat, practical manual, calculator, graph sheet, pencil, pen, etc.

IKORODU MODEL STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:25am On Apr 12
zagorakis:

When applying, u get to choose the level you want to start with and when you click APPLY, the requirements will be displayed for u to see if you have the qualifications before you proceed.
admissions.nouonline.net
Go there and see it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:10am On Apr 13
You're cordially invited to the 13th Convocation Ceremony

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zagorakis(m): 7:27am On Apr 13
Enskynelson:

The qualifications for 200L and 300L varies. Degree /HND holders with relevant course normally get 300L while ND holders do get 200L
Oh really, Thanks man
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zagorakis(m): 7:32am On Apr 13
Enskynelson:

Oh really, Thanks man,
Can someone living in another country actually study in NOUN, if so, how does one collect matric number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:42am On Apr 13
zagorakis:

Oh really, Thanks man,
Can someone living in another country actually study in NOUN, if so, how does one collect matric number?
If you are currently living outside Nigeria, there are currently no provision to effectively do that from the mode of operation so far that I know. It's possible to continue when you travel out of Nigeria because exams can be done online. However, to start everything while not in Nigeria, I see no provision for such.
You can however try to send an email to the office of the registrar and see. registrar@noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zagorakis(m): 7:56am On Apr 13
Enskynelson:

If you are currently living outside Nigeria, there are currently no provision to effectively do that from the mode of operation so far that I know. It's possible to continue when you travel out of Nigeria because exams can be done online. However, to start everything while not in Nigeria, I see no provision for such.
You can however try to send an email to the office of the registrar and see. registrar@noun.edu.ng
Great, thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 1:48pm On Apr 14
Please which certificate do law graduates in Noun obtain, is it B.sc or LLB law?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by popweezy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14
Pls can when is the masters degree form coming out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 4:24pm On Apr 14
missyojo:
Please which certificate do law graduates in Noun obtain, is it B.sc or LLB law?

LLB Law
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 5:50pm On Apr 14
popweezy:
Pls can when is the masters degree form coming out?
Just wait until June or July, because exam is just three weeks away now

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 6:08pm On Apr 14
Fkj2021:

LLB Law

Ok, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14
missyojo:
LLB Law.
Admission into the programme is currently closed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by popweezy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14
mistiking:
Just wait until June or July, because exam is just three weeks away now
Alright, thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14
Please house how do I access my TMA from the elearn website. I tried logging in with my normal credentials I use for the student portal, it says invalid

A lot has changed. I left for awhile.

Someone please assist.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:42am On Apr 15
Ronzy1990:
Please house how do I access my TMA from the elearn website. I tried logging in with my normal credentials I use for the student portal, it says invalid

A lot has changed. I left for awhile.

Someone please assist.
Default password is your matriculation number in lowercase. It takes between 48hrs to 72hrs after exams registration for you to be able to login
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Johnwrite(m): 8:34am On Apr 15
Wow good
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15
Notice! Notice!! ⚠️

Graduates are hereby informed that certificates will be ready and distributed from Monday, 22nd to Friday 26 April. 2024 at the various State Capital Study Centres ONLY

We congratulate all Graduates

Oladipo A. Ajayi
Registrar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 8:22am On Apr 16
Enskynelson:

Default password is your matriculation number in lowercase. It takes between 48hrs to 72hrs after exams registration for you to be able to login
Thank you. I have been able to access it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Elizabeth99 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.