Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504514 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevoh(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2014
ferdimako:

but that is ur only sweat.u hav to give it that shot....I can't toil for u or u go to d paid students' counselor.we can't keep repeating here,read from my handle or 20 pages back from page 170.
Never mind angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dannokumszy(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2014
pls i want to ask how much is noun acceptance fee for undergraduate and when will it close cos dey jst give me admission into the skul,i apply for accounting.
Will be happy if i can get any details abt dis.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2014
kevoh:
Never mind angry

no spoon-feeding.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2014
dannokumszy: pls i want to ask how much is noun acceptance fee for undergraduate and when will it close cos dey jst give me admission into the skul,i apply for accounting.

haha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2014
jmoore: NOUN should update their academic calendar so I can plan well.

okay...let's see what this week will bring.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2014
ferdimako:

ok
sup mr
av got issues o
and na you i wa ask
i don tire fro dem study center people
how do i contact you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by humblesteve(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2014
dannokumszy: pls i want to ask how much is noun acceptance fee for undergraduate and when will it close cos dey jst give me admission into the skul,i apply for accounting.
Nothing like acceptance fee sir

To your 2nd question, when what will close?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2014
pls who knows when screening will be for accounting
for the new students.
pls who knows
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeka94(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2014
Am in 200lv criminology and security studies, how many credit load/unit do I need to do before I can graduate. I have done 62 already.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by essienbest(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2014
the sc ikeja is so occupied like mad... :Pthe sc ikeja is so occupied like mad...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zanga3(f): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
essienbest: the sc ikeja is so occupied like mad... :Pthe sc ikeja is so occupied like mad...

Have u done ur screening.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dannokumszy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
I mean when will d payment for d skul payments will close for undergraduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobyemmanuel(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
How does noun screen for agric science look like?PLEASE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
I PERCEIVE SCAM
donald1010: ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). The
form is on Sale for;
DIPLOMA
UNDERGRADUATE
POST-GRADUATE(MSC, MBA, PGD).
NOUN is a Federal University, flexible and
convenient with affordable fee.
Full accredited by NYSC.
Requirement: WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB
You dont need JAMB or POST JAMB to apply
Not affected by ASUU strike!!
For Registration & Further Information for the
application form:
Contacts;
Phone:08132393252
BBpin: 228D37AB.
Mail:Mac_donald1010@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bankky4: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
ceezonnifemi: please any criminology and security studies students here, especially those in abeokuta study center.. Please i need your help on course materials for 100level. Please
hook me up whatsapp 08169166869 bbm 32F6BBB4
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
essienbest: the sc ikeja is so occupied like mad... :Pthe sc ikeja is so occupied like mad...

second reason I opted for Apapa
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
kekakuz:
sup mr
av got issues o
and na you i wa ask
i don tire fro dem study center people
how do i contact you

go to my profile and e-mail me.don't forget I'm only a student and not a staffer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
dannokumszy: I mean when will d payment for d skul payments will close for undergraduate

when NOUN shuts down course reg, that cld be around April if not March....pls up ur game.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilcutie8916(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
zanga3:

ur study centre
abuja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
humblesteve:
Nothing like acceptance fee sir

To your 2nd question, when what will close?

but there is a compulsory fee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibrash600: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
please is true that they charge per semester and please when will they be selling their form....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seansifo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
donald1010: ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). The
form is on Sale for;
DIPLOMA
UNDERGRADUATE
POST-GRADUATE(MSC, MBA, PGD).
NOUN is a Federal University, flexible and
convenient with affordable fee.
Full accredited by NYSC.
Requirement: WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB
You dont need JAMB or POST JAMB to apply
Not affected by ASUU strike!!
For Registration & Further Information for the
application form:
Contacts;
Phone:08132393252
BBpin: 228D37AB.
Mail:Mac_donald1010@yahoo.com

SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!

DON'T CONTACT ANYBODY OR AGENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ASK HERE AND YOU'LL GET ANSWERS. DON'T GIVE OR SEND MONEY TO ANYONE FOR THE FORM VISIT THE SCHOOL OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR REGISTRATION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibukun3(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2014
ibukun3: Abeg oo when is apapa lagos centre starting their clearance/screening exercise?
someone should answer dis question
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2014
ibukun3: someone should answer dis question

2nd week of january
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ujuslims(f): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2014
@ferdimako. Happy new year... pls do you have project topics I can choose 3 from and submit for Pgd. Info Tech.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by humblesteve(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2014
ferdimako:

but there is a compulsory fee.
Yes sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello All,

I have a friend studying in NOUN and would want to finish on time. Is it true that he can add 300l courses to the present one and maybe write like 20 courses in a semester to make it faster and also, can it be first semester and second semester courses or same semester courses only?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femsyn(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
For up-to-date information about the NOUN library and NOUN as a whole, please follow @NOUNLibrary on twitter. Like NOUNLibrary on facebook
These are the official links.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayonimoje(f): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
kekakuz: pls who knows when screening will be for accounting
for the new students.
pls who knows
in d admissn form u printed out dr are details of documents u wl tek to ur study centr for clearance. moreso, it is beta u go quickly to do ur clearance so as to get ur matric no and make payment frr ur registratn
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martinor: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hi Room. I want to apply for Msc information Technology. Please will one be qualified for admission into PhD by any nigerian conventional university? How respectful it the NOUN Msc? Thank you please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by essienbest(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
zanga3:

Have u done ur screening.
was told to go get waec original copy of my result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.