Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3503398 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Takoro13:
no way! keke no de go filling station. no compulsory fees no course registration. no course registration no exams registration. no exams registration no exams.... no result. peace!
but is unfair
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
ferdimako:
Results ought to have been released by now....but you are in Nigeria. Maybe, give them a fortnight. Go pay your fees oh.

u mean the compusary fee? 13000 is too big na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
scheat39: but is unfair
that is how they do it here check others if time permit. peace!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
JigsawKillah:

gots to go to my sc next week then
concernining ur question of missing results, ferdimako, professorgome or takoro13 are in best positions to advice u
scheat39: but is unfair
the truth is that noun has taken more than there capability. they need more supportive hands to complement the existing staffs. den de tri but water don pass garri. i was told that all the missing jet, ah sorry, results will follow the results we are expecting. peace!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
scheat39: u mean the compusary fee? 13000 is too big na
dont wait till the bigger one comes. start now! peace!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
scheat39: u mean the compusary fee? 13000 is too big na
OK.. but we still do big things!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prudentheart(f): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2014
ferdimako:
OK.. but we still do big things!
Exactly, that's what i told some students in my S.C here Planning on staging a protest also to Have a Meeting about the abrupt Hike.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PIANO1995(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2014
plz sirs can i apply 4 undagrdt degree program i had 179 in jamb or if i cant wat of dere diploma program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2014
PIANO1995: plz sirs can i apply 4 undagrdt degree program i had 179 in jamb or if i cant wat of dere diploma program
sorry u don't need jamb, just ur waec n u good to go
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2014
@takoro13 and student of noun here,what is TMA, how can I use it? Moreso how can I get my course materials, seen people talking about it here,will I be notified? And what is course material?

Please I don't know That's Why I'm asking,let don't be like I didn't ask the senior men here,before I fail on ma own.

Anybody here knows the time for the matriculation ceremony?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2014
ferdimako:
Thanks for acknowledging my coming back! I still have folks to help and d hackers brought me back swiftly. OK...let him decide then.
What were the hackers hoping to achieve by attaching NL? They just succeeded in making us loss some few pages. Their gospel name is tagged: Ethical hacking. Desiring to be one white hat in the future. LOL.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2014
scheat39: Goodevening my fellow student students, am very very confuse confused, your reply is important to me pls. IS IT'S ABT THE COMPUSARY COMPULSORY FEE FOR. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN REGISTER COURSE WITHOUT PAYING COMPUSARY COMPULSORY FEE WHICH IS 13,000 NAIRA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2014
scheat39: but is it's unfair
How can you even think such a thing? If you want to sleep, relax, rest, watch tv, play, eat etc in a room, first gain access to that room and you can do whatever.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2014
scheat39: u mean the compusary Compulsory fee? 13000 is too big na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2014
bastien: @takoro13 and student of noun here,what is TMA, how can I use it? Moreso how can I get my course materials, seen people talking about it here,will I be notified? And what is course material?
Please I don't know That's Why I'm asking,let don't be like I didn't ask the senior men here,before I fail on ma own.
Anybody here knows the time for the matriculation ceremony?

Matric day is 12 July, 2014. To be on the safe side, go to your venue by 6am and be there till they finish.
TMA = Tutor Marked Assignment. It will be sent to your portal after you have registered your courses. You have four TMA's for each course. You are required to print them out, answer the questions, and go back to your portal and fill in your answers.
You can get course materials from: http://www.nou.edu.ng/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm search for your course title in the space provided e.g GST 107. Goodluck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afegbai(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2014
Good day all. Please I want to ask questions concering the pgd in criminology. How long is the duration of the program and secondly, can I start by november this year. Thanks for your time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2014
afegbai: Good day all. Please I want to ask questions concering the pgd in criminology. How long is the duration of the program and secondly, can I start by november this year. Thanks for your time
One year.
You cannot start by November, but you can have admission by November.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
professorgome:

Matric day is 12 July, 2014. To be on the safe side, go to your venue by 6am and be there till they finish.
TMA = Tutor Marked Assignment. It will be sent to your portal after you have registered your courses. You have four TMA's for each course. You are required to print them out, answer the questions, and go back to your portal and fill in your answers.
You can get course materials from: http://www.nou.edu.ng/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm search for your course title in the space provided e.g GST 107. Goodluck.
have registered my courses, I can access d TMA links, but there is nothing there,anything I click doesn't open,something like Jan - May 2014 was there and didn't open,will I be notified When my TMA is ready? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
The way you pple are murdering English Language here... Dere is God Oh!
Anyways, Tma portal don open?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
bastien: have registered my courses, I can access d TMA links, but there is nothing there,anything I click doesn't open,something like Jan - May 2014 was there and didn't open,will I be notified When my TMA is ready? Thanks
You have to manually add all your courses in the TMA link, if you have not done so. Be that as it may, TMA's are not yet out so you wont see them in your portal for now. You will see them by August. Just do your reading and try answering the questions at the end of every chapter.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Greenified: The way you pple are murdering English Language here... Dere is God Oh!
Anyways, Tma portal don open?
You have the liberty to correct any error you find in this thread.
TMA portal is open, but no TMA questions yet. Check by August.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
professorgome:
U gbaski jare nt lyk some proud dudes dat will be telling us stories of hw they got a B.sc from Noun without facilitation... smh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afegbai(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
professorgome: One year.You cannot start by November, but you can have admission by November.

Thank you! I have another question. Is are the exams computer base or written exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Greenified:
U gbaski jare nt lyk some proud dudes dat will be telling us stories of hw they got a B.sc from Noun without facilitation... smh
But I did without facilitations. Just once d woman forced me to attend PHY111 class- I was afraid of that and finally got a D. I'm at CIT834 now.....done first-studying d rest. Nobody can teach u more than urself... no time running after sb when u have d materials unless u are in a weird major. That is not being proud.... who wan teach in 9ja?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
afegbai:

Thank you! I have another question. Is are the exams computer based or written exams?
100 & 200 compt
300 & above written
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
ferdimako:
But I did without facilitations. Just once d woman forced me to attend PHY111 class- I was afraid of that and finally got a D. I'm at CIT834 now.....done first-studying d rest. Nobody can teach u more than urself... no time running after sb when u have d materials unless u are in a weird major. That is not being proud.... who wan teach in 9ja?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
afegbai:

Thank you! I have another question. Is are the exams computer base or written exams?
Only GSTs will be computer-based, d rest should be pen-on-paper (POPs).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
yobostic62:

Mr Ferdimako, Good day sir!! Thanx 4d oda day! I have finally been given a project supervisor... Would be @d headquarters 2mao 2see him. Bros, wanna chat 1-on-1 wit you... Could you pls add me on whatsap(08054624245) or bbm(293F48CB)?? Thanx Buddy!
Buddy, congrats on d supersivor allocation. Did they actually pick one of ur 3 proposed topics or with some modifications? Are u doing MIT? ur SC? I will try to add u on whatsApp...I dey fear- don't remember helping u on anything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
Greenified:
100 & 200 compt
300 & above written
He was talking abt PGD in criminology.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
ferdimako:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
ferdimako:
Didnt know...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
professorgome:
What TMA portal is open? Mine still shows my last semester's result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.