Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483398 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2012
So I have nobody who study in ibadan center here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2012
Takoro13:
The steps to take practice or exams are;
Open internet exploral or mozilla firefox
Log on to www.nou.edu.ng or www.nou.edu.ng/noun/e-exam.html.
Click on exam
Choose what to do: instructn on test, for practice or take exam or download student help.
Click on ok if your particulars are correct.
The courses and exam you registered appare and the practice test available
Select class you want
Use botton to navigate.
Click grade to submit and you score appare instantly. Latter..p...
The above steps u gave is perfectly correct but dat steps s for NOUN website, initially , when E exam was introduced, NOUN decide to give students idea how to do d exam but dat link is no longer active because during the time, it seems dat NOUN was given out students exam questions or exam malpractice dat was why d site was closed down but d one u have just registered for is a private site in which u need to subscribe particularly for those courses u think u may have problem, it contained NOUN past questions and i am sure 75% of questions u will go through and practice in dat site will come out for u in your exam, apart fron dat, u will get use to time limit and be able to adjust fully during d exam, just a token amount of #1000 per course but if u don't have money u can still do it for free but d course for practice may not be your own just to have the idea of how exam u will face will look like, u can now see the reason for u to subscribe, just follow the link u will see practice exam/Assign. questions then click start exam/testing -[url][/url]http://nounonlineexam.classifiedsadvert.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2012
willox: mr apeleetu. D site u gav 4 hw exam is done is nt wat it seems 2 b. Aftr sucessfully reg. I wast askd 2 subscrib again. Bt hw? Wat sub again? Thank u
see d answer to Takoro posting
After registration, the next step is to subscribe dat will allow site administrator to configure your questions base on the courses of your interest
NOTE d site u have just register for is a private site in which u need to subscribe particularly for those courses u think u may have problem, it contained NOUN past questions and i am sure 75% of questions u will go through and practice in dat site will come out for u in your exam, apart fron dat, u will get use to time limit and be able to adjust fully during d exam, just a token amount of #1000 per course but if u don't have money u can still do it for free but d course for practice may not be your own just to have the idea of how exam u will face will look like, u can now see the reason for u to subscribe, just follow the link u will see practice exam/Assign. questions then click start exam/testing -[url][/url]http://nounonlineexam.classifiedsadvert.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2012
Nicole247: is there anything wrong with my yr of graduation?and like how much ll i pay @ d waec office b4 i get my original 2006 gce & 2011may/june waec result?any idea pls?.................can somebody ans to my'question pls
nothing is wrong with your year of graduation. You graduated 2006, WAEC original result should be out 3 years after(i.e 2009), and we are in 2012, you are assumed and expected to have ur original certificate by now. So i think its gonna be difficult. In my own suggestion, go and get ur original certificate first from your school. Every school has their individual fee placed upon collection of results, u should contact ur school for that ok. Good luck

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
National Open University of Nigeria,Admission Procedures- As results of so many call to my phone number about NOUN online admission, i have decided to put up a blog that briefly explain how to go about the admission processes, if you have interest kindly check the link -[url][/url]http://nounadmissionproceduresbyapeelewuetu..com/2012/09/national-open-university-of-nigeria.html, for more detail u contact me on 07066369302
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
pls i nid hw i cud practic d exam b4 hand nd hv review of d past questn too! Pls i jst dnt hv d subscrptn fee. Is thre a way i cn stil go abt it? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nicole247(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2012
pls how many month will i spend/semester and how many month ll i spend in yr one(100L) & how many yr ll i spend be4 i gradute? i applied for computer sci ,is there any student dat has gone 4 nysc since last yr and dis yr from noun.u guys should not get me wrong pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
Nicole247: pls how many month will i spend/semester and how many month ll i spend in yr one(100L) & how many yr ll i spend be4 i gradute? i applied for computer sci ,is there any student dat has gone 4 nysc since last yr and dis yr from noun.u guys should not get me wrong pls
How old are u, u don't need to rush yourself, approximately, u can still use 4 years to complete the programme,the truth aspect of the whole situation is this, if u rush to finish, u will rush to have a bad grade but go slow with steady preparation so dat u can have good grade, good grade will earn u many opportunities e.g master programme, works etc. Yes u will surely go for NYSC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
willox: pls i nid hw i cud practic d exam b4 hand nd hv review of d past questn too! Pls i jst dnt hv d subscrptn fee. Is thre a way i cn stil go abt it? Thanks
U need not fear the exam. it is very simple , just read your book and prepare for the TMA, since u are good in computer i am sure time will not against you but if u still want to test your speed and find out if u are up to the task u can use the link dat i gave u the other time to practice the exam free.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OliverBrain(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2012
Pls sir I want to apply 4 law, can I use four years to finish the programme? And also hw much should I budget as a fresher for the first semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 3:09am On Oct 03, 2012
OliverBrain: Pls sir I want to apply 4 law, can I use four years to finish the programme? And also hw much should I budget as a fresher for the first semester?
Yes, u can use four years but u need to have the idea of those courses you will face during the programme to judge if u are up to the task, see the link below to do the calculation yourself-[url][/url]http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/announcements/REGISTRATION%20GUILDELINE.pdf ,about the money to budget for the first semester, u can start with #55,000 naira.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2012
Do they run masters programme?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OliverBrain(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Rudebwoy: Do they run masters programme?
Yes they do, and even Ph.d programme too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
Pls is dere any organized clas 4 lecture in lagos,i mean by students,plsss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayanfe004(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2012
Pls i will like to know if NOUN offers hospitality management and tourism.i also need information abt their DE form for 2012/2013 academic session.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nicole247(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2012
i sent email to customacare@noun.edu.ng for more equires and here re my reply abt computer sci they said its a 5yrs course and abt the nysc the management are working on it. Buh y re ppl saying that they ve been going for nysc insted of telling the truth?now i plead with u guy in noun,is noun a regular programme or not? I am asking for truth of d matter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OliverBrain(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
I av been seing some news that NOUN law graduate are not accepted by the Nigeria Law school, are this true?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pesty100(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
Plz aw many years is bus admin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by primateayoola(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Goodday my peoplem; my question is in what forms does the exam question comes. Meaning is it in theory form or objectives (i study crimnology n security studies)thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by primateayoola(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pls my people am a criminolgy student,pls i wolud need ur hint on the nature of d exams,i mean d way in which d exams do come,pls is it in theory or objectives form,pls i will so much appreciate ur informative response.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thephysicist: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
apeelewuetu:
Yes, u can use four years but u need to have the idea of those courses you will face during the programme to judge if u are up to the task, see the link below to do the calculation yourself-[url][/url]http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/announcements/REGISTRATION%20GUILDELINE.pdf ,about the money to budget for the first semester, u can start with #55,000 naira.
mr apeelewetu pls did u reside in ilorin, do noun av center in ilorin and do they offer medical courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
primate ayoola: Pls my people am a criminolgy student,pls i wolud need ur hint on the nature of d exams,i mean d way in which d exams do come,pls is it in theory or objectives form,pls i will so much appreciate ur informative response.thanks

Last semester level 100-200 took objective and subjective exams, while level 300 and above took theory. I don't know if the format will remain the same this semester but if you are in level 100 or 200 you will definitely take objective and subjective exams this semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
the-physicist:
mr apeelewetu pls did u reside in ilorin, do noun av center in ilorin and do they offer medical courses
Yes i reside in Ilorin and i have a mini office behind NOUN at Ilroin to help students on issues relating to download of course materials, nature of exam, past questions,admission processing, private lecturing in various courses and any issues relating to internet and i am planning to expand my biz. to Lagos and Abuja, infact by the end of this month everything will be put in place , please u can check detail at -[url][/url]http://nounonlineexam.classifiedsadvert.com/. NOUN have two centre in kwara state- the two centres are located in Ilorin, one at Sango and the other at Sobi Barrack. On issues of medical courses, The following are available,Diploma in medical office practice, community health, Nursing science.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Please is the form still available for Undergraduate, can i apply & get admited this month. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2012
ichommy: Please is the form still available for Undergraduate, can i apply & get admited this month. Thanks.
Yes, the form is always available and admission process is 24hrs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2012
Thanks
apeelewuetu:
Yes, the form is always available and admission process is 24hrs.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayanfe004(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pls are they offering hospotality management and tourism in national open university of nigerian?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
Check nou.edu.ng
Ayanfe004: Pls are they offering hospotality management and tourism in national open university of nigerian?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by slando(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
ayanfe004: check noun.edu.ng to se the available courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2012
OliverBrain: I av been seing some news that NOUN law graduate are not accepted by the Nigeria Law school, are this true?

The ones from conservative universities do not even pass the law school exams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.