Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483150 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by debenjie: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hi everyone,

I'm interested in applying to NOUN, course comm. Tech, Is Chem/Physics compulsory subject requirement because I didn't have but like to study the course?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dimdim001(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nicole247: pls i just singed up and filled d reg form an i ve printed d admin letter what should i do next i need help

Go to the nearest study center with all what they told you to bring in the admission letter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dimdim001(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
debenjie: Hi everyone,

I'm interested in applying to NOUN, course comm. Tech, Is Chem/Physics compulsory subject requirement because I didn't have but like to study the course?

Thanks.

dats d course im studyin', and yes, phy and chem r compulsory
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by debenjie: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
@dim, thanks for your response. I will have to visit the one of the study center for more enquiries.

Shalom.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
debenjie: Hi everyone,

Thanks.
If that is the course u wish to study and u think u are deficient in one or two subjects,u can apply, NOUN may decide to give access programmme which will allow u to meet up the necessary requirement and more also ,u can fill the form for more than one time before getting the require course of your choice, no penalty for that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
apeelewuetu:

YES all the materials are available. You just need to text all the course code and name to me and i will get back to you immediately. about the price each materials cost 1,000 naira only with free delivery to any destination within Nigeria - delivery is through Ola Express within 24 hours. mode of payment is through my GT Bank account. For more details contact me on 07066369302.

What is this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
Olaposij: @apeelewuetu
Hi, I bought d form for pgd in HIV/AIDS and management. School fees is 32,500. Can Ʊ get all d materials for dis course for M̶̲̅ε̲? How much will I pay?

Hey, go to ur study center for materials, if they don't have go to www.nou.edu.ng. they are there. Do not pay shishi to anybody.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nicole247: pls i just singed up and filled d reg form an i ve printed d admin letter what should i do next i need help
Take admission letter, the page you fill for admission that contain all your information together with all you original credential to your proposed study centre for screening. You shall be given a pin code. Use the code to access matric number thru your portal. Then after you pay you compulsory fee #22500 for degree.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
@ olaposij, which course are you into and where is your study centre. 08066692401
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
@ apeelewuetu, do you have past questions with you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
For quick respond you can join me on facebook. Lawal abass arisekola.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
Takoro13: @ apeelewuetu, do you have past questions with you.
Yes, i have past questions but u know your own is pen and paper in form of essay (post graduate) NOUN has just introduce the system last semester but i can still get dat for u, but for 100 to 200 , i have all the past questions , irrespective of the course, for detail check my past posting on NOUN Exam and TMA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
apeelewuetu:
Yes, i have past questions but u know your own is pen and paper in form of essay (post graduate) NOUN has just introduce the system last semester but i can still get dat for u, but for 100 to 200 , i have all the past questions , irrespective of the course, for detail check my past posting on NOUN Exam and TMA.
What of your own. You did pen on paper also and i believe you went home with the questions. Please i need the one that am concern.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 3:04am On Sep 27, 2012
Has anyone here been receiving TMAs for second semester... Or hasn't Second Semester begun? Waiting...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2012
Takoro13:
What of your own. You did pen on paper also and i believe you went home with the questions. Please i need the one that am concern.
ok, i will scan some and send it to your mail, but i don't have your e mail address.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2012
ferdiii:

What is this?
Well, it is business i am presently doing now, i am doing well in it, presently i have 3 offices nationwide, for confirmation, i have one at Ilorin JUST 10 meters away from National Open University study centre, the remaining 2 offices are at abuja and lagos but we are still working on it.If the study materials are available at the NOUN website to download and to print may not be easy for those who don't have the machine to do dat, For 3 credit unit material NOUN is collecting 2500, for 2 credit unit NOUN is collecting 2000, if as a good Samaritan, a good citizen of Nigeria, we are given the material for just 1000 no matter what number of pages with free delivery to any destination within Nigeria, one should expect u to appreciate dat if u have ever been a student of NOUN. But may be , i may have to give u a small assignment to do so dat u can appreciate what we are doing.search and download the following course materials for me 1.MOP026-First Aid and Emmegencies , 2.MOP023 Dealing with Patients.Well if u able to get the materials i will pay u for dat.For your information downloading is the least work my working groups are doing, our work also involves helping people to fill application form online, course registration, u should note dat everybody cannot be a computer Guru like u, so those people who may want to solve one problem or the other on NET are the one dat we use to help. Also , we do teach, yes, u ask the question in one of your posting. we have teacher in mathematics, physics,chemistry,computer etc.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2012
apeelewuetu:
ok, i will scan some and send it to your mail, but i don't have your e mail address.
The most used; Takoro12@gmail.com or l_abass@yahoo.com any one please. Like GST 707, EDT 720 EDU 721, EDT 731, SED 711, SED 731, EDU 723, SED 735, SED 732, EDA 742, EDU 722, SED 734. Tx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2012
Holyrule: Has anyone here been receiving TMAs for second semester... Or hasn't Second Semester begun? Waiting...
No TMA for now, for confirmation u can check the TMA link, the only thing available is the selection and Summation of the best three from the last TMA. About the issue of semester, the new semester has started which is first semester while the returning students have also resume for second semester depend on individual programme.From my calculation it is 2 months old now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nicole247(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
thank u guys am greatful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nicole247(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
help pls i dont ve my original waec and gce result with me now can dey accept my computer print out? Den later i'll travel 2 get it from my school n hw much should i extimate for d collection of my original gce result 2006 and when is d deadlin of dis registration and pin collectionhelp pls i dont ve my original waec and gce result with me now can dey accept my computer print out? Den later i'll travel 2 get it from my school n hw much should i extimate for d collection of my original gce result 2006 and when is d deadlin of dis registration and pin collectionhelp pls i dont ve my original waec and gce result with me now can dey accept my computer print out? Den later i'll travel 2 get it from my school n hw much should i extimate for d collection of my original gce result 2006 and when is d deadlin of dis registration and pin collection
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nicole247(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
help pls i dont ve my original waec and gce result with me now can dey accept my computer print out? Den later i'll travel 2 get it from my school n hw much should i extimate for d collection of my original gce result 2006 and when is d deadlin of dis registration and pin collection
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
Nicole247: help pls i dont ve my original waec and gce result with me now can dey accept my computer print out? Den later i'll travel 2 get it from my school n hw much should i extimate for d collection of my original gce result 2006 and when is d deadlin of dis registration and pin collectionhelp pls i dont ve my original waec and gce result with me now can dey accept my computer print out? Den later i'll travel 2 get it from my school n hw much should i extimate for d collection of my original gce result 2006 and when is d deadlin of dis registration and pin collectionhelp pls i dont ve my original waec and gce result with me now can dey accept my computer print out? Den later i'll travel 2 get it from my school n hw much should i extimate for d collection of my original gce result 2006 and when is d deadlin of dis registration and pin collection

They accept the print-out.Even with d original, they still gonna ask u to bring the print-out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Nicole247: help pls i dont ve my original waec and gce result with me now can dey accept my computer print out? Den later i'll travel 2 get it from my school n hw much should i extimate for d collection of my original gce result 2006 and when is d deadlin of dis registration and pin collection
Plis my br, you still have time for everything you want to get. They are not taking ordinary print out or result issued from secondary school but the one issed by waec/neco most especially your year of graduation is above 3yr. Days are still many but do quick.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nicole247(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
is there anything wrong with my yr of graduation?and like how much ll i pay @ d waec office b4 i get my original 2006 gce & 2011may/june waec result?any idea pls?.................can somebody ans to my'question pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hadone(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
ferdiii:

Yes I did. U can, just register many courses each semester.For example u pick up all the first and second semesters' courses in ur yr2 first semester, in ur yr2 second semester, u change ur level to 300L and pick if possible all yr3 courses. That way. Like say in every semester u take 15-17 courses. I started in 2009 and will be done this semester,Bsc Computer Sc.
[size=18pt]Gentle man, your comments on how you handle your courses at NOUN is so confusing. how could you register 15-17 courses in a semester? Hope you are aware that there is limitations and guidelines in course registration. you need to see the students counselor at your Study Centre for profer guidance and counseling. I'm afraid that you can keep deceiving people and yourself but can fail to graduate timely at the end of the day. I'm pretty sure that the maximum credit units required per semester is 26, and some courses are mostly in 2,3 and even 4 credit units. Even if is 2 credits per course and you register let say 15 courses, this mean to say that you have registered 30 credit units per semester. This contradicts the maximum requirement of 26c/semester. So, stop guessing and giving people answers up-head please. NOUN is committed towards producing entrepreneurial oriented graduates with good mission and vision. So, my friend and all, do not rush, just set your goals and work hard. Slow and steady as they say.. win...?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
Nicole247: is there anything wrong with my yr of graduation?and like how much ll i pay @ d waec office b4 i get my original 2006 gce & 2011may/june waec result?any idea pls?.................can somebody ans to my'question pls
Gentleman, relax, u don't need to worry yourself with original result from WAEC, U can still use the print out to process your admission, collect statement of result from principal where u did the WAEC or go to WAEC office nearest to u if the GCE certificate is not ready tell them to stamp the print out.Infact,NOUN will accept the print out since they are still going to do investigation later whether the result is genuine or not dat is part of money u will pay at NOUN, it is #10,000.00, they call it result verification, so go ahead for your admission, if u are admitted, present the print out for screening ,if they now refuse to accept it, u can call me using my hot line 07066369302, i will tell u what next line of action to follow, infact i am sure they will accept the print out.For example, i have help more than five students to process admission using NABTEB result print out from web, the print out were used for screening and the original result which is certificate u are referring to is yet to be out.Are u satisfy?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
Nicole247: is there anything wrong with my yr of graduation?and like how much ll i pay @ d waec office b4 i get my original 2006 gce & 2011may/june waec result?any idea pls?.................can somebody ans to my'question pls
Nothing wrong with your result but from experience they expect you have collected you statement of result bcs it must have readily available in your centre. Plis go and try it and see what is going on. They will accept print out for that of 2011 waec.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Had_one:
[size=18pt]Gentle man, your comments on how you handle your courses at NOUN is so confusing. how could you register 15-17 courses in a semester? Hope you are aware that there is limitations and guidelines in course registration. you need to see the students counselor at your Study Centre for profer guidance and counseling. I'm afraid that you can keep deceiving people and yourself but can fail to graduate timely at the end of the day. I'm pretty sure that the maximum credit units required per semester is 26, and some courses are mostly in 2,3 and even 4 credit units. Even if is 2 credits per course and you register let say 15 courses, this mean to say that you have registered 30 credit units per semester. This contradicts the maximum requirement of 26c/semester. So, stop guessing and giving people answers up-head please. NOUN is committed towards producing entrepreneurial oriented graduates with good mission and vision. So, my friend and all, do not rush, just set your goals and work hard. Slow and steady as they say.. win...?[/size]
maximum credit is 30 not 26.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2012
Any student from osun state. Or masters in sku of education at osogbo study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by water4qb: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
@ apeelewuetu

thanks for the info...will contact u later sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
mr apeleetu. D site u gav 4 hw exam is done is nt wat it seems 2 b. Aftr sucessfully reg. I wast askd 2 subscrib again. Bt hw? Wat sub again? Thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2012
willox: mr apeleetu. D site u gav 4 hw exam is done is nt wat it seems 2 b. Aftr sucessfully reg. I wast askd 2 subscrib again. Bt hw? Wat sub again? Thank u
The steps to take practice or exams are;
Open internet exploral or mozilla firefox
Log on to www.nou.edu.ng or www.nou.edu.ng/noun/e-exam.html.
Click on exam
Choose what to do: instructn on test, for practice or take exam or download student help.
Click on ok if your particulars are correct.
The courses and exam you registered appare and the practice test available
Select class you want
Use botton to navigate.
Click grade to submit and you score appare instantly. Latter..p...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.