Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3517864 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
2livescrew:

Thank you very much Kazrem,please is the form available now or there is a specific time they sell it?
The form is always on. Walk to any Zenith, Eco or FCMB bank and obtain the pin.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
oladaeyo:

done
Thanks bro. Got it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
oladaeyo:
done
God bless you front and back..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
oladaeyo:

I am nt doing 832...my 40units already reached...but if u pay i can do it for u
everybody I know at abuja study centre including me has missing result in cit 844: advanced database management systems. Have they released your own?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
SapphireYj: everybody I know at abuja study centre including me has missing result in cit 844: advanced database management systems. Have they released your own?
We are doing that course this semester. What has ur study center said about it? Did u do all other courses? Have u started ur project?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
ferdimako:
We are doing that course this semester. What has ur study center said about it? Did u do all other courses? Have u started ur project?
I have submitted my project. I finished my exams since last year. But to my surprise, everybody I know that wrote d exam( cit 844), has missing result. That course is the only thing standing btw me and my graduation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
SapphireYj: I have submitted my project. I finished my exams since last year. But to my surprise, everybody I know that wrote d exam( cit 844), has missing result. That course is the only thing standing btw me and my graduation.

Can't you graduate witout dat course? Thought once you have beaten d 40credit units.... You are safe..... Abi?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
yobostic62:

Can't you graduate witout dat course? Thought once you have beaten d 40credit units.... You are safe..... Abi?
that course makes d 40 units complete
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
SapphireYj: that course makes d 40 units complete
That means, there's another course u didn't do. That is y I always tell folks to create that room to swing a cat. Which exam period was CIT844 done? You should complain via ur study center.If they are not forthcoming with any good news...kindly redo or/and do any left-out course to make graduation & convocation in January. Those get u ur cert.Congrats on ur project's completion & submission.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
ferdimako:
That means, there's another course u didn't do. That is y I always tell folks to create that room to swing a cat. Which exam period was CIT844 done? You should complain via ur study center.If they are not forthcoming with any good news...kindly redo or/and do any left-out course to make graduation & convocation in January. Those get u ur cert.Congrats on ur project's completion & submission.
tnx. I have already written to d school many times. I may have to add one course to increase my chances of graduation. I don't know if one can register d extra 2 units that is on d portal for project exam. I'm not sure there is an exam for it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
SapphireYj: tnx. I have already written to d school many times. I may have to add one course to increase my chances of graduation. I don't know if one can register d extra 2 units that is on d portal for project exam. I'm not sure there is an exam for it
No, overlook registering CIT899 for exams.Which other course is left undone? U can try signing it up and redoing that CIT844 in addition. NOUN shall be laughing to d bank though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
ferdimako:
No, overlook registering CIT899 for exams.Which other course is left undone? U can try signing it up and redoing that CIT844 in addition. NOUN shall be laughing to d bank though.
yea. Only cit 832 left and gst 807.when I did d good study guide, it was coded as gst 607, so I'm surprised gst 807 is tagged as part of my registerable courses.unfortunately, cit 844 is not available for registration even though the result has not been released, so I can't re-register it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
SapphireYj: I have submitted my project. I finished my exams since last year. But to my surprise, everybody I know that wrote d exam( cit 844), has missing result. That course is the only thing standing btw me and my graduation.
Has your project topics been approved...that was the mistake most of us made,we ought to do every course but left out one...now,we are crying over a spilled milk..I hope others here will not make the same mistake shocked cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
SapphireYj: yea. Only cit 832 left.
Do that this current exam and if u can retake d missing one...that will be great.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
ferdimako:
Do that this current exam and if u can retake d missing one...that will be great.
yea. Only cit 832 left and gst 807.when I did d good study guide, it was coded as gst 607, so I'm surprised gst 807 is tagged as part of my registerable courses.unfortunately, cit 844 is not available for registration even though the result has not been released, so I can't re-register it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
SapphireYj: everybody I know at abuja study centre including me has missing result in cit 844: advanced database management systems. Have they released your own?

Am in 2nd Sem...am preparing for the exam dis semester.. Y dnt u redo the exam..2k...Dnt wait for NOUN on dat oooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
SapphireYj: yea. Only cit 832 left and gst 807.when I did d good study guide, it was coded as gst 607, so I'm surprised gst 807 is tagged as part of my registerable courses.unfortunately, cit 844 is not available for registration even though the result has not been released, so I can't re-register it

Register it for Exam Not course Reg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
SapphireYj: yea. Only cit 832 left and gst 807.when I did d good study guide, it was coded as gst 607, so I'm surprised gst 807 is tagged as part of my registerable courses.unfortunately, cit 844 is not available for registration even though the result has not been released, so I can't re-register it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Use ur portal to change ur GST607 to 807....it is on ur left hand. Do u have access to ur course and exam reg links? What code does d Gst course have in ur result link?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
oladaeyo:

Am in 2nd Sem...am preparing for the exam dis semester.. Y dnt u redo the exam..2k...Dnt wait for NOUN on dat oooo
I believe u hope not to be in his shoes... no units off 40 could be dangerous.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
baba11: Has your project topics been approved...that was the mistake most of us made,we ought to do every course but left out one...now,we are crying over a spilled milk..I hope others here will not make the same mistake shocked cool

Even if he did all the courses..he will nt graduate yet..Cit844 is a compulsory course that he must hav a result for...I dnt think Doin all is the issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
oladaeyo:

Even if he did all the courses..he will nt graduate yet..Cit844 is a compulsory course that he must hav a result for...I dnt think Doin all is the issue
U graduate without doing a core course...what matters are project submission and nothing less than 40units...even if the latter's shortage was from NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello guys....really need help with mth112,mth121,mth122....email: fullblazedeadlove@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2014
oladaeyo:

actually, cit 844 is elective. Its not compulsory.unless they just made it compulsory.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:
Use ur portal to change ur GST607 to 807....it is on ur left hand. Do u have access to ur course and exam reg links? What code does d Gst course have in ur result link?
tnx.yea I can access them.it shows gst 607 in my result link.all the other courses code start with '7' instead of '8'. When I wrote my exam, they used to start with '7' its later they change the course codes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2014
oladaeyo:

Register it for Exam Not course Reg
if I just register it for exam, what about the tmas? I can't do d tmas without first registering the course right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2014
oladaeyo:

ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2014
oladaeyo:

it's elective bro...it was the only one I didn't do...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2014
baba11: it's elective bro...it was the only one I didn't do...
did they release ur cit 832 when u did it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2014
SapphireYj: did they release ur cit 832 when u did it?
I have seen all my results but they have not approved my topics since sept last year...check 831 for me..w@ unit did they put as regard this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2014
baba11: I have seen all my results but they have not approved my topics since sept last year...check 831 for me..w@ unit did they put as regard this
I mean cit 832: Operating Systems Concepts and Networking Management. I need to know they released d result when u did it. I'm contemplating the one to do btw cit 832 and cit 844 (the one whose result they haven't released). Cit 831 is designated as a 3 unit course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1583) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.