Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502628 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2014
SapphireYj: tnx.yea I can access them.it shows gst 607 in my result link.all the other courses code start with '7' instead of '8'. When I wrote my exam, they used to start with '7' its later they change the course codes.
That is true but u have stayed. Try and graduate, bro. Register CIT832 for both course and exam....go to ur study center and ask for ur CIT844 to be dropped from exams and pick it up again for exams...That way u don't pay d N2,000 and both courses will be on the same one page-exam reg slip.....if the IT person refuses or the course is no longer droppable.....pay d N2K anyway and re-register it for exams. Go to ur TMA portal and manually type in CIT832...when it appears, type in CIT844! Do ur TMAs and submit. U have to be fast oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2014
baba11: I have seen all my results but they have not approved my topics since sept last year...check 831 for me..w@ unit did they put as regard this
I keep telling u that thing appears only on statement of result and transcript.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2014
baba11: it's elective bro...it was the only one I didn't do...

yes , that is true
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2014
SapphireYj: if I just register it for exam, what about the tmas? I can't do d tmas without first registering the course right?

you hav already registered it ...u dont reg course mor dan once...Reg it for exam, then add the course maually for tma...well that is how i did the course I failed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:
U graduate without doing a core course...what matters are project submission and nothing less than 40units...even if the latter's shortage was from NOUN.

wow...hmmmm...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:
I keep telling u that thing appears only on statement of result and transcript.
it's definitely a human error which needs to be rectified.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2014
SapphireYj: I mean cit 832: Operating Systems Concepts and Networking Management. I need to know they released d result when u did it. I'm contemplating the one to do btw cit 832 and cit 844 (the one whose result they haven't released). Cit 831 is designated as a 3 unit course.
if you can..why can't u do the two so that you will be on the silver side cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2014
oladaeyo:

yes , that is true
Yea
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2014
get MBA past questions from http://www.astontext.net/noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2014
baba11: it's definitely a human error which needs to be rectified.
Maybe until u go and bring it to their desks. Which I don't know why the dilly-dallying. Is it the uncertainty of a project topic approval?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2014
baba11: if you can..why can't u do the two so that you will be on the silver side cool
That is all I spent my resources typing ....pple make up their minds beforehand and make others waste their energy inputting ideas that won't get considered or even a thank you! Smh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Please my seniors in da aouz, am having problem doing TMA for BHM 102 (Management) & TSM 142 (Tourism as an industry) afta I've read tru d materials, all d questions in d TMA were totally different frm wht av read in d materials, any assistance pls??

And instead of seeing 2nd semester on my portal, e neva change frm first semester, wetin I go do a beg!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:
That is all I spent my resources typing ....pple make up their minds beforehand and make others waste their energy inputting ideas that won't get considered or even a thank you! Smh.
Ferdi, don't be on d Silver side o a beg, u hv to be on d Gold side (lol), dts human for you...ao u bro?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by muelzik(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
uau: get MBA past questions from http://www.astontext.net/noun

How can I get past questions for 300 level and 400 level please. I need them now to prepare for the coming exams, particularly the 300level ones.

Please, I need help ASAP. thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by muelzik(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2014
hollayemy89: Please my seniors in da aouz, am having problem doing TMA for BHM 102 (Management) & TSM 142 (Tourism as an industry) afta I've read tru d materials, all d questions in d TMA were totally different frm wht av read in d materials, any assistance pls??

And instead of seeing 2nd semester on my portal, e neva change frm first semester, wetin I go do a beg!

starting from your semester issue, just ignore that and continue

as for the tma courses, I will show you how to go about it. can't explain it now cos i am busy at work. here is my number: 08024401546. call or whatsapp me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2014
muelzik:

starting from your semester issue, just ignore that and continue

as for the tma courses, I will show you how to go about it. can't explain it now cos i am busy at work. here is my number: 08024401546. call or whatsapp me.
It aiit, u r gbaskie
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
GOOD NEWS!!!!! All eligible NOUN Students can now go for NYSC. By "eligible" it means that at graduation you're not more than 30 years old.
Source @NOUNiLearn on Twitter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
muelzik:

How can I get past questions for 300 level and 400 level please. I need them now to prepare for the coming exams, particularly the 300level ones.

Follow @NOUNLibrary on twitter and ask
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
apeelewuetu: Dear Honourable members of the house, i wish to notify you that i have keen interest in contesting for NOUN ALUMNI Vice Chairman North Central , with due respect, i count it more important to notify all members of this forum before informing my study centre, please your response will motivate me in collecting my form this week. Finally, you are invited to join my campaign committee, kindly forward a mail to me if u wish to join my campaign committee at apetajudeens@yahoo.com or text me a message using 07066369302, all others strategies shall be discussed more importantly on mobilization fees.
but you have finised your programme now. or?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
dauaminu: i finished msc inf. Tech. Last year and applied for PHD in malaysia and tanzania, but they all requested me to summit my transcript before admission. I went to my study centre (katsina) I followed all the due process including the N5000 fees paid in d sky bank, etc. and i used an institution here in Nigeria to email d transcript so that i can get it and submite as requested. Over two months now, all in vein. I am in katsina and i dont know anybody at d HQ. I now urgently looking for a way out, so as not miss that chance. Tnx in anticipation!
please and please, take your time and go to HDQTS. SC? forget it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
dauaminu: i finished msc inf. Tech. Last year and applied for PHD in malaysia and tanzania, but they all requested me to summit my transcript before admission. I went to my study centre (katsina) I followed all the due process including the N5000 fees paid in d sky bank, etc. and i used an institution here in Nigeria to email d transcript so that i can get it and submite as requested. Over two months now, all in vein. I am in katsina and i dont know anybody at d HQ. I now urgently looking for a way out, so as not miss that chance. Tnx in anticipation!
please and please, take your time and go to HDQTS. SC? forget it. they dont usually deliver our application/complaints to headqters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
muelzik:

See me see wahala.

What stops you from going to your study centre.

Are you paying me salary?

Stop this kind of joke.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
alpacinoGrema: Hello guys....really need help with mth112,mth121,mth122....email: fullblazedeadlove@yahoo.com
do u have the tma?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have done gst105, gst102 and cit102. Who can help me with tma on phy132,phy124 and cit132 mth102 mth142 etc pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
still on the matter....... abeg wetin dey apun 2our results now (school of arts and social sciences)!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
scheat39: I have done gst105, gst102 and cit102. Who can help me with tma on phy132,phy124 and cit132 mth102 mth142 etc pls
phy 132 - 313151432324522111811
cit 132- 51222447532223433989

grin grin grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:
We are doing that course this semester. What has ur study center said about it? Did u do all other courses? Have u started ur project?
do you know the deadline for the submission of project for next year convocation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
SapphireYj: I have submitted my project. I finished my exams since last year. But to my surprise, everybody I know that wrote d exam( cit 844), has missing result. That course is the only thing standing btw me and my graduation.
the intro to Dbase appeared difficult in a way bcus of dat, i didnt register for advanced dbase i did other elective and all my results have been released. do you know the deadline for submission of project?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
enhen, thats great. i dont know the deadline, for now, no deadline yet, but hurry, i have a feeling the dealine is fast approaching
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
tobnical: the intro to Dbase appeared difficult in a way bcus of dat, i didnt register for advanced dbase i did other elective and all my results have been released. do you know the deadline for submission of project?
enhen, thats great. i dont know the deadline, for now, no deadline yet, but hurry, i have a feeling the dealine is fast approaching
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
farano: phy 132 - 313151432324522111811
cit 132- 51222447532223433989

grin grin grin
haha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
tobnical: do you know the deadline for the submission of project for next year convocation?
So long as it reaches d HQ by November or early Dec... u make graduation list. If u don't make convocation, u get testimonial and collect certificate Jan 2016.

Make sure u have up to 40 units!

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (1582) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.