Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502659 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
uau:

See me see wahala.

What stops you from going to your study centre.

Are you paying me salary?

Stop this kind of joke.
tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
farano: phy 132 - 313151432324522111811
cit 132- 51222447532223433989

grin grin grin
abeg help, I don't understand it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
scheat39: abeg help, I don't understand it
Chai! Somebori shd help na!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:
So long as it reaches d HQ by November or early Dec... u make graduation list. If u don't make convocation, u get testimonial and collect certificate Jan 2016.

Make sure u have up to 40 units!
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
scheat39: abeg help, I don't understand it
I must do computer science too!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
yobostic62: still on the matter....... abeg wetin dey apun 2our results now (school of arts and social sciences)!!
Nobody knows o. God help us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
felixboye1: Nobody knows o. God help us.

Chai!! Shey na only us waka come ni....deariz God ooooo!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
hollayemy89: Please my seniors in da aouz, am having problem doing TMA for BHM 102 (Management) & TSM 142 (Tourism as an industry) afta I've read tru d materials, all d questions in d TMA were totally different frm wht av read in d materials, any assistance pls??

And instead of seeing 2nd semester on my portal, e neva change frm first semester, wetin I go do a beg!
same here too. Do u notice that in tsm 141 tma 1 and tma 2 are the samething from question 1 to 20.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by classic01(f): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
err pls o my Tma is not showing on my portal wats d problem shey na only me waka come undecided
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
SapphireYj: I have submitted my project. I finished my exams since last year. But to my surprise, everybody I know that wrote d exam( cit 844), has missing result. That course is the only thing standing btw me and my graduation.
are you sure; your project is already in lagos? you have 40 units already. or chech your result and see maybe project is there. if you have it and you have above 40 units please go to your department in lagos and tell them your have 40 units plus project. your name will be sent to point where they do sit and approve graduation list. let me sugest if you have submitted your project long ago. go to department where they chech if your name is already on the list. if it is there then go to school of pgd where you will collect your notification of result. if you are ready for it go will #5000 alumni fees. much more actions there..........
if this issue has not been solved please whatsapp me on 08066692401 for beter talks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
apeelewuetu will pay a visit to students in Kaduna study centre tomorrow, if u have any urgent issues which u think i can be of help u can meet me face to face or call me on 07066369302 NOTE i am not working with NOUN, i was once a student in National Open University.
somebody has just call me now asking which area?
it depend on individual but d one i think will be more beneficial to all are as follows, i will show u , how to get 20/20 in your TMA, how to know the scores of your TMA before u finally submit, how u can read 385 pages within 5 minutes, best method of writing research project and project analysis using SPSS, how to get unavailable material at give away price of just 1000 no mater number of pages etc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uddy101(f): 1:49am On Aug 29, 2014
pls I am new here. I studied biochemistry and tried applying to do MBA but the online admission was denied. Pls I need some advice on how to go about it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 2:44am On Aug 29, 2014
uddy101: pls I am new here. I studied biochemistry and tried applying to do MBA but the online admission was denied. Pls I need some advice on how to go about it.
u need to go for PGD before u can qualify for MBA, u are a science oriented based on your certificate, so, to cross to commercial u must take commercial course which is PGD.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 5:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Please house, do I need to register project for exam? 3 of my results are missing and I saw them as pending exams plus project as pending exam too. What do I do?
Secondly, I registered a course ESM 422 (only course left) in order to make up my credit units due to the missing results, but discovered there is no course material for it, can I just go ahead and give it a trail?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Ejaay: Please house, do I need to project for exam? 3 of my results are missing and I saw them as pending exams plus project as pending exam too. What do I do?
Secondly, I registered a course ESM 422 (only course left) in order to make up my credit units due to the missing results, but discovered there is no course material for it, can I just go ahead and give it a trail?
i will advice you pay. if those courses are missing that mean they have no status yet hence you hav three options 1 re register it for exqm and re sit, 2 go to lagos/Sc and apply for missing scores, 3 or both. download the material from noun courseware and do its exam for safety.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2014
Takoro13:
i will advice you pay. if those courses are missing that mean they have no status yet hence you hav three options 1 re register it for exqm and re sit, 2 go to lagos/Sc and apply for missing scores, 3 or both. download the material from noun courseware and do its exam for safety.
Thanks Takoro13, but the course material is not even on noun course ware. That is my problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Takoro13:
and what about registering project for exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2014
good morning all

can I drop an already registered course for another?

ferdimako I no you've treated this before but is it 90 or 120 units I need to amass to graduate??

does anybody have cit132?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
JigsawKillah: good morning all

ferdimako I no you've treated this before but is it 90 or 120 units I need to amass to graduate??

Yes but hard copy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Soldierboy30(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Greetings everyone plz I an due to gradute from NOUN. Plz have anyone see or hard of anyone who got a good job with NOUN certificate? Plz I really need to knw.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
I just checked my tma link and saw tmas1 to 4 from d school timetable tma 1 has a deadline of 4th August, tma 2 18th August, tma 3 September 1, and tma 4 September 15. I want to ask if I can submit tmas 1 to 4 by september 15 2014.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Soldierboy30: Greetings everyone plz I an due to gradute from NOUN. Plz have anyone see or hard of anyone who got a good job with NOUN certificate? Plz I really need to knw.

Write a letter to the vc thru ur SC

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
llade: I just checked my tma link and saw tmas1 to 4 from d school timetable tma 1 has a deadline of 4th August, tma 2 18th August, tma 3 September 1, and tma 4 September 15. I want to ask if I can submit tmas 1 to 4 by september 15 2014.

mayb
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Soldierboy30: Greetings everyone plz I an due to gradute from NOUN. Plz have anyone seen or heard of anyone who got a good job with NOUN certificate? Plz I really need to knw.
U need to improve to pass tests and get a job.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
llade: I just checked my tma link and saw tmas1 to 4 from d school timetable tma 1 has a deadline of 4th August, tma 2 18th August, tma 3 September 1, and tma 4 September 15. I want to ask if I can submit tmas 1 to 4 by september 15 2014.
If u like submit everything tonight...the timeline is immaterial.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
JigsawKillah: good morning all

U have to read previous pages...but you are in year1....why the rush?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
ferdimako:
U have to read previous pages...but you are in year1....why the rush?

I registered A total of 28 course units this session due to financial problems and i want to know if its going to hold me back
I'm not In a hurry, I jus don't want to be delayed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
JigsawKillah:

I registered A total of 28 course units this session due to financial problems and i want to know if its going to hold me back
I'm not In a hurry, I jus don't want to be delayed
U already know the units... 90 for direct entrants and 120 for students from year1. If NOUN doesn't curb the missing result problem...u do extra to have more than enough to get out. Increasing fees are an issue now...but good electives and extra cores are good on GPA and transcript.

28 of a possible 48 units is what will be delaying you. U have blown away 20units of a possible semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
ferdimako:
U already know the units... 90 for direct entrants and 120 for students from year1. If NOUN doesn't curb the missing result problem...u do extra to have more than enough to get out. Increasing fees are an issue now...but good electives and extra cores are good on GPA and transcript.

28 of a possible 48 units is what will be delaying you. U have blown away 20units of a possible semester.

alright sir
thanks but any idea on how I can drop a course??
I was told I'd have to see a guy from my sc but he's got issues against me from day one, is there any other way out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
ferdimako:
U need to improve to pass tests and get a job.

Lwkmd!! To me, this is the "best" response to that question!! @ferdimako, nice1 *laughing*

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
JigsawKillah:

alright sir
thanks but any idea on how I can drop a course??
I was told I'd have to see a guy from my sc but he's got issues against me from day one, is there any other way out?
No any other way...I was at mine last week...the IT guy was playing with his phone and I kept calm and he did d dropping after some minutes. They see themselves as tin gods and forget we all are not students only even at that without students there won't be jobs for them.

U can go there...beg a student to go in for u and explain why u wanna drop. U add the one u want yourself. I never explained to him...dropped project from exams for a failed course.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uddy101(f): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
apeelewuetu:
u need to go for PGD before u can qualify for MBA, u are a science oriented based on your certificate, so, to cross to commercial u must take commercial course which is PGD.
apeelewuetu:

Pls is it applicable to NOUN only because schools like unilag , uniben and the like admit sciences directly to do Mba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (1582) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.