Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485663 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missysuzzie: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
please guys has TMAS started for 100 level ENTREPRENEURSHIP/BUS MGT Student? please respond urgently and i will be glad to chat with a class mate from McCarthy study center. obalende
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raddie(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Anyone studying Physics B.Sc(edu), 100l, ikeja study center in the house?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
missysuzzie:
please guys has TMAS started for 100 level ENTREPRENEURSHIP/BUS MGT Student? please respond urgently and i will be glad to chat with a class mate from McCarthy study center. obalende
Not yet but very soon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls i want to drop a registered elective course for this semester, is it possible and will i be refunded? pls i need ur quick advice

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please, does anyone here know programming?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martog: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hi guys, please am a returning student. I have made my payment. I am planning visiting my SC @ Ikeja on Friday, to collect my course materials. I know i need to go with a copy of my bank payment receipt(3), copy of course registration print out(3). is there any other document I need to take along? Passport photo? I will highly appreciate a timely response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uchebike(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2015
emmyvet:

Hmmm complicated Issue!
I may not have a direct answer, but..
Now your current level is 400 do you have access to your all your remaining courses? If yes can you divide the courses into two semester without exceeding the maximum(25units)?
If yes then fund your e wallet and register one part of the two semester then know that next semester will be your last semester in NOUN.

I guess that 5000 naira was for the normal session result verification.

Waiting for more questions from your side!
10x 4 ur response, actually I'm currently in 300l 2nd semester, but d courses I hav dis semester in my portal are just 18units 300l courses so I decided to change my level to 400 so as to hav access to register 400l courses and immediately I changed d level 5k was deducted. So won't d sch authority penalize me for registering 400l courses while still in 300l. If nt can I go ahead registering d 400l courses. Thank u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uchebike(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2015
honourableseyi:

To the best of my knowledge there is no side effect. It has been programmed that 5,000 should be deducted for result verification of all 400L students hence the reason why your money was deducted. The only side effect is the 5K that has been deducted. But since it has appeared on your E-wallet that 5K has been deducted for result verification, it shouldn't be deducted twice. But we just have to wait and see when the time comes. Go ahead and register any registrable courses so far they are don't exceed the maximum number of unit course to be register per semester. Others can add or minus from this.
10x so much u hav cleared my doubt all I hav to do now is to huzzle for d 5k den load my e-wallet so I can add 2 more courses from 400l . Tnk u once again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
uchebike:
10x so much u hav cleared my doubt all I hav to do now is to huzzle for d 5k den load my e-wallet so I can add 2 more courses from 400l . Tnk u once again

you are welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2015
teecode:
Hi everyone...

I'm an Accounting student in 300 Level, the total credit units of the courses i registered this semester is 30. Pls is there any side effect in that?
pls guy how do you do it? because I have been trying to register just 25 credit unit and is not going through .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2015
Hello guys, I'd like to know the procedures for changing my Study Centre... And the cost, if any. Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teecode: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2015
TUNEX89:
pls guy how do you do it? because I have been trying to register just 25 credit unit and is not going through .

I did'nt do it in any special way. I just selected my registrable courses up to 30 credit units. I even tried to add more courses but the system replied that i can't exceed the maximum of 30 credit units for the semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
uchebike:
10x 4 ur response, actually I'm currently in 300l 2nd semester, but d courses I hav dis semester in my portal are just 18units 300l courses so I decided to change my level to 400 so as to hav access to register 400l courses and immediately I changed d level 5k was deducted. So won't d sch authority penalize me for registering 400l courses while still in 300l. If nt can I go ahead registering d 400l courses. Thank u.
No NOUN programme is very flexible, they wont penalize you for, is allowed to change your level, the money the deducted is compulsory payment for every 400level student. So go ahead and register your 400level courses.
Before I forget welcome to final year Lol!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
teecode:

I did'nt do it in any special way. I just selected my registrable courses up to 30 credit units. I even tried to add more courses but the system replied that i can't exceed the maximum of 30 credit units for the semester.
thanks. My problem is that i am to do ten courses this semester and the credit unit for all the ten courses is 25 and all the courses are compulsory. And the message i am getting is that i have exceed the maximun unit of 24 credit unit. So i am confuse!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by softmichael: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
please ooo am in mass communication 100level can anybody help me with past questions on dis courses CIT101 CSS111 ENG121 GST101 GST105 GST107 MAC111 MAC113 MAC115 MAC117.....Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by softmichael: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=jlovsu post=30585846]Any mass communication students in the house add me up let's communicate massively @ 28708117
pls ur level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zik2: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls guyz at NOUN, these pending result that have not been released, what's the way forward, someone said, we need to initiate a complain from our study centre which we did but they said they will release it without filling any form or paper work to NOUN HQ-VI LAG, any one with previous experience, am just new here!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
softmichael:
please ooo am in mass communication 100level can anybody help me with past questions on dis courses CIT101 CSS111 ENG121 GST101 GST105 GST107 MAC111 MAC113 MAC115 MAC117.....Thanks
You can't get past questions at 100 and 200 level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osarog: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
hi everyone , my wife was offered admission for MPA, I want to know the cost of registration, registration of courses, acceptance, etc, how flexible the payment is , and all that. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by softmichael: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Kazrem:

You can't get past questions at 100 and 200 level
. alright thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teecode: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2015
TUNEX89:
thanks. My problem is that i am to do ten courses this semester and the credit unit for all the ten courses is 25 and all the courses are compulsory. And the message i am getting is that i have exceed the maximun unit of 24 credit unit. So i am confuse!

I also experienced same last session (both semesters of 2014) when i was'nt allowed to register more than 24 credit units. Being able to register 30 credit units this semester is kinda surprise to me. My total credit units for this semester is 22, i added courses from next semester to make 30 credit units.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2015
hy check ur portal tma has commenced
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elnino3(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2015
aminusabaru:
None of those links are opening.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gbengalite(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2015
baba11:
Please, does anyone here know programming?

Do you need help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2015
aminusabaru:

Thanks. Please is anyone experiencing the same problem with me? I tried to go through my tma but it says 404- file directory not found.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2015
@aminusabaru, @Kokopos

You're not alone. I hope this is resolved soon though as there's really not much time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2015
yes thats it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gestapo123: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2015
please why
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
teecode:

I also experienced same last session (both semesters of 2014) when i was'nt allowed to register more than 24 credit units. Being able to register 30 credit units this semester is kinda surprise to me. My total credit units for this semester is 22, i added courses from next semester to make 30 credit units.
lucky you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gbengalite(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Gestapo123:
please why does it take so long for national open university to approve project topic. since October last year they have not approved mine. From Awka centre, Anambra state

This is exactly my fear I'm about to register for project now, it's 25k for course material. Are we paying anything again during exam registration? My 1st semester result is satisfactory at least. I'm a PGD Mobile Wireless(under I.T.) of McCarthy. You can hook up if you want.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
hi guys I just bought the form 2day nd I was offered admission for bsc econs pls I want 2 knw d next step as in hw much I will be paying for reg of course and d rest
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oneluvs: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Please I need 200l computer science in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.