Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502572 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
solomonnyong81:
send it now. am working on system
This guy shaaa tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
solomonnyong81:
your TMA PORTAL have not yet been activated call or send me your matric number. 09095951830. but if u don't trust me. go to your study center, tell them to activate your TMA PORTAL. they will collect you 200 naira.
kosplateau:

This guy shaaa tongue
guy read before you quote my post
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowjoe: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
kosplateau:

fill out d form and continue.
Filled it & it kept showing up over & over cry

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowjoe: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
solomonnyong81:
send it now. am working on system
Thank u sir, I really appreciate ur help smiley
It's working well now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
pricelessmr:

Urgently in need... Why the urgency? Is it a form of life support cheesy

I don't have time to solve due to work and personal activities. But after POP I will make them available or just engage the services of some guys on here if urgent.
Lolzzzz, my bad! I'll inform him. Thanks bruh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PeyButtons(f): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kazrem..pls check your inbox. I sent you a pm. Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
pricelessmr:

Urgently in need... Why the urgency? Is it a form of life support cheesy

I don't have time to solve due to work and personal activities. But after POP I will make them available or just engage the services of some guys on here if urgent.
Lolzzzz...My bad! I'll inform him. Thanks bruh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Eh eh eh. Unsolicited helpers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zako: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
STATISTICS, ACCOUNTANCY, MARKETING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, NUTRITION DIETETICS AND MANY MORE … PROJECT TOPICS’
MATERIALS ARE AVAILABLE; IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY TOPIC CONTACT ME:
08138349223 Or Mail
gabazini@gmail.com

APPLICATION OF BUDGET AND BUDGETARY CONTROL MEASURES IN NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (A STUDY OF BIDA LGA)
THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN EXPORT FINANCING IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)
THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN HOUSING DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN EXPORT FINANCING IN NIGERIA
LENDING AND LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT IN COMMERCIAL BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF MAIN-STREET BANK NIGERIA PLC)
THE ROLE OF AN AUDITOR IN THE PREVENTION, DETECTION AND CONTROL OF FRAUD IN A PROFIT MAKING ORGANIZATION. (CASE STUDY OF PZ CUSSONS NIGERIA PLC, MINNA)
EFFECTS OF AQUA-FLASH (VITAMIN-MINERAL-AMINO ACID) ON THE GROWTH PERFORMANCE AND PROXIMATE ANALYSIS OF AFRICAN CATFISH
ASSESSMENT OF BANKING SERVICES IN NIGERIA COMMERCIAL BANK
THE EFFECT OF SALINITY ON THE GROWTH OF RICE (ORYZA SATIVA L.)
THE EFFECT OF AQUA-FLASH (VITAMIN-MINERAL-AMINO ACID) ON THE GROWTH PERFORMANCE, BODY WEIGHT AND PROXIMATE ANALYSIS OF AFRICAN CATFISH (CLARIAS GARIEPINUS) AND
THE ROLE OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGERIAL CONTROL (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL MEDICSL CENTRE, BIDA)
AN APPRAISAL OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, ABUJA)
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED EMPLOYMENT DIRECTORY SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA)
FRAUD IN NIGERIA BANKING SECTOR. CAUSES, EFFECT AND CONTROL (A CASE STUDY OF ACCESS BANK PLC, BIDA BRANCH)
BANK FRAUD AND ITS EFFECT ON BANK PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA
ASSESSMENT OF CASH MANAGEMENT IN SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISE IN NIGERIA
EFFECTS OF SOAKING VARIABLES ON SENSORY AND PROXIMATE COMPOSITION OF SOYMILK
EFFECTS OF SOAKING VARIABLES ON SENSORY AND PROXIMATE COMPOSITION OF SOYMILK
APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND STABILITY OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY
EVALUATION OF THE MANAGEMENT OF OFF CAMPUS STUDENT HOUSING ESTATE
THE IMPACT OF NATURAL ENVIRONMENT IN THE MARKETING OF ELECTRONICS
EFFECTS OF GOOD LEADERSHIP ON EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE IN ORGANIZATION (A STUDY OF AGAIE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF NIGER STATE)
STAFF TRAINING AS TOOL FOR ENHANCING PRODUCTIVITY IN ORGANIZATIONS (A STUDY OF UMARU SANDA NDAYAKO GENERAL HOSPITAL BIDA)
CHALLENGES IN THE VALUATION OF SPECIALIZED PROPERTIES (A CASE STUDY OF INDIFAMU OIL VENTURES LIMITED, ALONG OLD POLY ROAD BIDA, NIGER STATE)
MOTIVATION AS TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN AN ORGANIZATION
PROBLEMS OF FINANCING CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY IN NIGER STATE (A CASE STUDY OF MASS CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA)
AN ASSESSMENT OF PUBLIC EXPENDITURE IN MANAGEMENT CONTROL ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL BIDA
PROBLEMS AFFECTING EFFICIENT INFORMATION SECURITY AND MANAGEMENT IN SELECTED BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS IN MINNA METROPOLIS
IMPACT OF MOTIVATIONAL FACTOR ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF BIDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT)
INVESTIGATE AND EXPOSE SOME OF THOSE EFFECTS OF POOR LABOUR RELATION ON THE GROWTH OF PUBLIC SERVICE
BUDGETARY CONTROL IN A PRIVATE SECTOR ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF OWELL WARE NIGERIA LIMITED)
AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER BUYING DECISION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC KADUNA)
AN APPRAISAL OF THE INFLUENCE OF PERSONAL FACTORS ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED RETAILER IN BIDA)
ASSESSMENT OF BREASTFEEDING PATTERN AMONG LACTATING MOTHERS IN GBAKO L.G.A.
THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN EXPORT FINANCINGIN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)

Note: We make necessary update
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowjoe: 4:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Pls how do I download course materials?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2015
TastyTuoyo:

I tried sending it to your mail but mail is not recognized
I'll get his other e-address. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2015
flowjoe:
Pls how do I download course materials?
Download course materials via
www.nou.org.ng/noun-course-materials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aboyaji(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2015
TastyTuoyo:

I tried sending it to your mail but mail is not recognized
please send them to mcuchenna@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Anybody 4 here, dey do CIT 756 operation research Abj center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Pop time table is out. Check your portal. The dates has been adjusted though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xlency(f): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2015
wableo:

Please anyone with research methodology mgs731 shd pls forward to ds mail, herexcellency0409@gmail.com thanks, very urgent, Monday is close oooooooo
Help a sis pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowjoe: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2015
MimiHANS:

Download course materials via
www.nou.org.ng/noun-course-materials
Thanks . completed!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samueld0(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2015
Hello guyz pls when when is the pop exam ending??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adepoju2081: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Pls house there are some courses that I registered for in the forth coming examination that are not on the time table e.g, EDA 831...& GST 807 .. PLS I DONT know what's wrong ooo any info as regards that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Anybody 4 here, dey do CIT 756 operation research Abj center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adepoju2081: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pls ooo which one is POP exam? I don't know the meaning,pls I need answer to that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adepoju2081:
Pls ooo which one is POP exam? I don't know the meaning
PEN ON PAPER exam

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adepoju2081: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
chipatra:
PEN ON PAPER exam
Thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
wableo:

Pls do you have the copy of the pop time table? I can't have access to d one @ my portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adepoju2081:
Thanks a lot
u dey welcome jare
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adepoju2081:
Pls house there are some courses that I registered for in the forth coming examination that are not on the time table e.g, EDA 831...& GST 807 .. PLS I DONT know what's wrong ooo any info as regards that?
how do u expect GST807 that is an e-exam course to be on the POP time table? Na wa....pple don't even know the school that are in. E-exam time table go still show! As per that other course, check well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
LOUIS6:

Pls do you have the copy of the pop time table? I can't have access to d one @ my portal
u better folo the portal's to avoid.... u know d rest.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
hello guys.i haven't registered for my courses and exams due to financial constraints and the exam time table is out.pls can I still register the following week and sit for the exams? Thanks for ur quick response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
siralos135:
hello guys.i haven't registered for my courses and exams due to financial constraints and the exam time table is out.pls can I still register the following week and sit for the exams? Thanks for ur quick response.
yea...registration is still on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thanks @sunnyblaze1

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nyckeh: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pls come to my aid guys, I was able to raise my fee ds week and plan to go pay by Monday so I can do my registration, wen is exam starting and for d TMA too? Need to know if I v enof time to prepare as I wouldn't wnt to fail. can I still register nd meet up wt d exam for ds semester? also 'm using a 2-sitting result, v not gotten d original cert of d oda but was cleared wen I went for clearance only dat I shld provide d original cert within a week wch has passed and till now v not been chanced to go waec office, hope there won't b any prob?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
siralos135:

Are u writing pop or e-exam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.