Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,562 members, 7,847,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3514135 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2015
wableo:

We will print it online. Right?
Yeah, you'll print it(examination slip) along with your e-wallet and get it stamped. BTW, how come you ain't aware? Are you a fresher or something?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2015
jorhney:

exactly dunno whats happening o
segebobo:

I'm having the same issue too. After answering, I get the reply that it's submitted successfully but still get to find the TMA among the pending TMAs.

Dont worry its server issue, you will get your scores soon!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ay1arik13: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Abeg do i have to register CIT799 (Project) for exam after paying 25000 for the registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2015
Please, I have CIT799 on my tma list. Of course there's no tma question under it but it's still registering under pending.

Any ideas on how to get it out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2015
ay1arik13:
Abeg do i have to register CIT799 (Project) for exam after paying 25000 for the registration?
Absolutely Yes!

You have to register it for exam.
Bro, I'll advise you to register it to avoid any kind of hindrances.

#my 2cents
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2015
dayjahvoo:
Please, I have CIT799 on my tma list. Of course there's no tma question under it but it's still registering under pending.

You don't need to get it out. Simply ignore it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
ay1arik13:

You don't need to register project or any other non examinable course for exam. But if you feel the exam fee is not much to dash NOUN, then go ahead.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2015
korede101:
please fellow student ......i couldn't do all my exam last semester due to my nature of work.....i only did 4 out of 11 courses registered for exam......please i want to do them in the forth coming exam is it possible ? will i need to pay any money again . thanks

Yes! It's possible.....

And you still have to pay for the exam again.... and re-register them again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2015
LOUIS6:

Yes! It's possible.....

And you still have to pay for the exam again.... and re-register them again.
how? u be VC? If he pays now...how will he reregister? Op, go to yr sc, d worst is to pay for d compulsory fee only...then drop them from exam and use d returned money to pick them up again. but u can actually do them without paying anything if u did pay d first time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2015
dayjahvoo:

ignore projects and any other non-examinable courses for exam reg..unless u wanna waste ur cash.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2015
ay1arik13:
nope!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2015
kosplateau:

how? u be VC? If he pays now...how will he reregister? Op, go to yr sc, d worst is to pay for d compulsory fee only...then drop them from exam and use d returned money to pick them up again. but u can actually do them without paying anything if u did pay d first time.

What about someone dat failed a course, how will he retake the course again??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2015
did any pop exam hold today??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
LOUIS6:

What about someone dat failed a course, how will he retake the course again??
u shld pay N1,000 (N2000 for postgra) and if it is d only course remaining... more cash as compulsory fees must be paid for u to have access to reregister d failed course. I know a lady that failed NSS327 and just paid N14,000...N13,000 for second-semester compulsory fee and N1,000 for d retake. I know she shld have been graduated as her TCE is more than 120 units (undergraduate from yr one but nurses from yr two) but nurses are begging to get out. being a hassle for them. so she doesn't wanna take chances.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afelouz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Yes, its holding,I saw alot of crowd on my way to work today when drove pass the study center this morning
damiliano:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afelouz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Someone should please enlighten me,
How do they award PGD Certification in terms of the result.
IS there anything Like Upper class, lower class or distinction?? i know quite alright that the total credit point needed is 120 but i'm still confused about how its been applied in the result or certificate. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
heard that the tma portal have been closed ? how true is this sad haven't submitted mine o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
afelouz:
Someone should please enlighten me,
How do they award PGD Certification in terms of the result.
IS there anything Like Upper class, lower class or distinction?? i know quite alright that the total credit point needed is 120 but i'm still confused about how its been applied in the result or certificate. thanks
120 credit units for PGD?
Are you kidding me?smiley

For BSc(100L), a student is required to pass a minimum of 120credit units from relevant courses.
For BSc(direct entry), a student is required to pass a minimum of 90credit units from relevant courses.
For PGD, a student is required to pass a minimum of 30credit units from relevant courses.
For Masters, a student is required to pass a minimum of 45credit units from relevant courses.

I don't feasibly know how they award their PGD cert. Other guys here will tell you how they award PGD certification in terms of result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
please who has BUS 800: QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS past questions should send to me: treasureenkay@gmail.com, thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
damiliano:
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls for final year students....do u guys write project exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
blessedqueen:
Pls for final year students....do u guys write project exam?
nope.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wewewewe: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=Teeworld13 post=38464310]please who has BUS 800: QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS past questions should send to me: treasureenkay@gmail.com, thank you send to me too. Adekunlefajayi@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Teeworld13:
please who has BUS 800: QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS past questions should send to me: treasureenkay@gmail.com, thank you
hahaha...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls do anyone have EDA855 TMA material because the one I downloaded cant be use to solve TMA 2,3 & 4 after i aswered TMA 1.Am studing Edu Admin N Planning.Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
has anyone successfully submit his/her tma today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
MimiHANS:

Yeah, you'll print it(examination slip) along with your e-wallet and get it stamped. BTW, how come you ain't aware? Are you a fresher or something?
Yes am a fresher. I have to do it before exam day right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
AliEsq:
yes
How was it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
wableo:

Yes am a fresher. I have to do it before exam day right?
Guy you don't have to print your e-wallet, only exam slip and get it stamped before exam but in some centre like Ikeja you can still stamp it early on exam day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
kosplateau:

nope.

Thanks a bunch....one more thing pls is it compulsory to write any of d elective courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
blessedqueen:

Thanks a bunch....one more thing pls is it compulsory to write any of d elective courses
If core courses give u d required TCE, fine. If not u bring in the electives and sometimes they strengthen ur transcript.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1583) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.