Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3526314 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1584) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Egonne1(f): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hi good evening, please am new here. I need help with the past questions for mgs731, cit701, gst707,mgs735,mgs757, mgs715, mgs761, mgs719, mgs729. Please send to egovinnwam@gmail.com. I really appreciate. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewis1988: 3:02am On Sep 27, 2015
Pls house I need past questions on Mgs 714,735,757,726 to femiidowu2@yahoo.com.Thanks and God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Hello guys I need your advice. I took a course in my first semester and till now,(third semester) the result has not been released. do you advice I retake the course or wait for it to be released? A quick response will be highly appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2015
stinville:
Hello guys I need your advice. I took a course in my first semester and till now,(third semester) the result has not been released. do you advice I retake the course or wait for it to be released? A quick response will be highly appreciated.
Bro you better redo it. Lest your hope be dashed during graduating semester. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Kazrem:

Bro you better redo it. Lest your hope be dashed during graduating semester. A stitch in time saves nine.

Dr. Kazrem... Pls do you know when e-exam is starting ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2015
LOUIS6:

Dr. Kazrem... Pls do you know when e-exam is starting ?
Usually it is after POP exam and since that starts tomorrow e-exam will likely starts by 3rd of Oct. PS: Likely I said.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Egonne1(f): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Please people, kindly help respond to my post below. God bless you.
Egonne1:
Hi good evening, please am new here. I need help with the past questions for mgs731, cit701, gst707,mgs735,mgs757, mgs715, mgs761, mgs719, mgs729. Please send to egovinnwam@gmail.com. I really appreciate. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Kazrem:

Usually it is after POP exam and since that starts tomorrow e-exam will likely starts by 3rd of Oct. PS: Likely I said.
3rd Oct?...guy! 26 Oct or 02 Nov is more believable.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Egonne1:
Please people, kindly help respond to my post below. God bless you.
u just dey wake? GST707? grin

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2015
kosplateau:

3rd Oct?...guy! 26 Oct or 02 Nov is more believable.
Guy be calm. 3red week I meant.
Cc: louis6

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kazrem:

Ok.

But are they gonna notify us when the registration is closing??... becos as at now I av not registered for my e-exams due to financial incapability
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kazrem:

calm ke...I dey give believable info...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Egonne1(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Yes o, Gst 707. Please send if you have Abeg.
kosplateau:

u just dey wake? GST707? grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
If you're requesting for past question papers (PQPs) at ds time, I guess you've chosen the wrong time to ask-exam period.
I hope you all av stamped ur exam slip? Very impt, at least for Lag students.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Professurr(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hope I can still stamp my exam slip tomorrow?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kanimoe(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please oo I need help with Past Question Papers for the following course;

BUS 802 ECONOMIC THEORY
BUS 804 STRATEGY AND STRUCTURE
BUS 809 HRM
BUS 811 DIVERSITY AND CONFLICT
BUS 812 MGT THEORY
BUS 835 INTL BIZ MGT
BUS 838 STRATEGIC MGT
BUS 847 GLOBAL ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
BUS 849 STRATEGIC MGT
*BUS 893 ENTREPRENEURSHIP

PS I DEY WRITE ENTREPRENEURSHIP TOMORROW.
I NEED HELP.

THANKS.
KANIMOE4ME@GMAIL.COM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
jboixxx:
If you're requesting for past question papers (PQPs) at ds time, I guess you've chosen the wrong time to ask-exam period.
I hope you all av stamped ur exam slip? Very impt, at least for Lag students.
How? Also for Ibadan ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pls house,where is d venue for d exam 2mro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kanimoe:
Please oo I need help with Past Question Papers for the following course;

BUS 802 ECONOMIC THEORY
BUS 804 STRATEGY AND STRUCTURE
BUS 809 HRM
BUS 811 DIVERSITY AND CONFLICT
BUS 812 MGT THEORY
BUS 835 INTL BIZ MGT
BUS 838 STRATEGIC MGT
BUS 847 GLOBAL ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
BUS 849 STRATEGIC MGT
*BUS 893 ENTREPRENEURSHIP

PS I DEY WRITE ENTREPRENEURSHIP TOMORROW.
I NEED HELP.

THANKS.
KANIMOE4ME@GMAIL.COM

ha!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Egonne1:
Yes o, Gst 707. Please send if you have Abeg.
na e-exam embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
wableo:
How? Also for Ibadan ?
Yeah, for Ibadan students as well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Professurr:
Hope I can still stamp my exam slip tomorrow?
Give it a try.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
PEN-ON-PAPER EXAMINATION VENUE
The following schools would be writing their examinations at the Mushin Study Centre, Fatai Atere Road, Off Cappa Bus Stop:
School of Management Sciences,
School of Agricultural Sciences,
School of Science and Technology, and
School of Education
The following school would be writing at the Digital Bridge Institute:
School of Arts and Social Sciences,
School of Law and
School of Health Sciences
Please, let us all behave ourselves during the examinations and refrain from all acts of examination misconduct. In the last examinations, over 430 students were sanctioned by the university for one form of examination malpractice or the other. You can check the notice board for verification of this statement.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
is anybody doin cit363 here ? they didnt load the tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kejilee(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
OAU SMARTBRAINS EDU-CONSULT

✔Have you registered for OAU PRE DEGREE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ?
✔Are u writing OAU PRE-DEGREE ENTRANCE EXAM ?
✔Do you have anyone writing OAU PRE DEGREE ENTRANCE EXAM ?

IF yes drop your PHONE NUMBERS so as to be added to WHATSAPP GROUP OF GREAT MINDS,where formular of success is being generated.

visit www.facebook.com/oausb to DROP YOUR NUMBERS and get more information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
LOUIS6:

Ok.

But are they gonna notify us when the registration is closing??... becos as at now I av not registered for my e-exams due to financial incapability
I can't really say. It's even long over due for the first closure of the registration, thus it might be closed anytime.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by korede101(m): 12:22am On Sep 28, 2015
please fellow student ......i couldn't do all my exam last semester due to my nature of work.....i only did 4 out of 11 courses registered for exam......please i want to do them in the forth coming exam is it possible ? will i need to pay any money again . thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2015
tma not submitting o sad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 2:34am On Sep 28, 2015
MimiHANS:

Yeah, for Ibadan students as well.
We will print it online. Right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by segebobo: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2015
jorhney:
tma not submitting o sad
I'm having the same issue too. After answering, I get the reply that it's submitted successfully but still get to find the TMA among the pending TMAs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2015
segebobo:

I'm having the same issue too. After answering, I get the reply that it's submitted successfully but still get to find the TMA among the pending TMAs.

exactly dunno whats happening o

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1584) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.