Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3519796 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Kazrem:

Guy you don't have to print your e-wallet, only exam slip and get it stamped before exam but in some centre like Ikeja you can still stamp it early on exam day.
some SCs mandate u print e-wallet pages alongside.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
kosplateau:

some SCs mandate u print e-wallet pages alongside.
Hearing that the first time. Example of such SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Kazrem:
Hearing that the first time. Example of such SC
Ibadan SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
@Wableo, you've gat to print your exam slip alongside your e-wallet since you're a student of Ibadan SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Professurr(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Has submission of Tma closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
MimiHANS:

Ibadan SC.
OK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Professurr(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Can someone with reliable info please respond.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Professurr:
Has submission of Tma closed?
nope! don't push ur luck thou.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Professurr(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Have been submitting. Yet it keeps showing as a pending tma.
kosplateau:

nope! don't push ur luck thou.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Professurr:
na network...shey sb don tell u b4. leave all u have submitted... they will disappear with time and u c ur scores. too many stu are stressing d whole facility... not enuf explanation... but na 9ja factor.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
kosplateau:

na network...shey sb don tell u b4. leave all u have submitted... they will disappear with time and u c ur scores. too many stu are stressing d whole facility... not enuf explanation... but na 9ja factor.

Wetin concern Naija for this matter nw? Una sabi blame dis country
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Professurr:
Experience the same , so frustrate. I don't want to hear story that touch.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
kosplateau:

na since yesterday person don dey submit yet e dey pend
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
LOUIS6:

Yes! It's possible.....

And you still have to pay for the exam again.... and re-register them again.
He didn't need to pay for the exams again, he should just drop it @ SC and re-register again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Kazrem:

Guy you don't have to print your e-wallet, only exam slip and get it stamped before exam but in some centre like Ikeja you can still stamp it early on exam day.
OK thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
MimiHANS:
@Wableo, you've gat to print your exam slip alongside your e-wallet since you're a student of Ibadan SC.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
ejibaba:

Wetin concern Naija for this matter nw? Una sabi blame dis country
when u do not expand ur networks and keep enrolling thousands of students... what do u expect? has ur e-mail never delivered esp gmail or yahoo? anyway students thinking d shutting down is close..jammed d whole infrastructure.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
jorhney:

na since yesterday person don dey submit yet e dey pend
talk to HQ embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 4:38am On Sep 29, 2015
I want to pay for registration and exams.bank says no network.has registration closed.will still be possible for me to do my tma and write exams.pls kindly advise so that I won't waste my money.i couldn't pay all ds while because of financial constraints.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Please, when you submit your project topics, how do you get to know when you've been assigned a supervisor?

Do you have to keep going there to check or will they inform you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2015
dayjahvoo:
Please, when you submit your project topics, how do you get to know when you've been assigned a supervisor?

Do you have to keep going there to check or will they inform you?
u keep checking on ur SC. they may never get to u on it..it is ur full-time job.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2015
what's amusing you? sad sad sad sad sad

kosplateau:

hahaha...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2015
smiley

[quote author=wewewewe post=38468947][/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Teeworld13:
what's amusing you? sad sad sad sad sad

asking of PQs by this time...are u serious at all? u go hear am for exam hall!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2015
who is this fool?

kosplateau:

asking of PQs by this time...are u serious at all? u go hear am for exam hall!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Teeworld13:
who is this fool?

u are d fool...looking for PQs when exams are on...dey there...ur paper go soon start. no giraffe am tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2015
If you do not have a solution to someone's questions/request, kindly ignore the post than display your stupidity for the whole world to see...I will rather not trade words with you cos obviously you are a 'nepios' grin grin cool cool

kosplateau:

u are d fool...looking for PQs when exams are on...dey there...ur paper go soon start. no giraffe am tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Teeworld13:
If you do not have a solution to someone's questions/request, kindly ignore the post than display your stupidity for the whole world to see...I will rather not trade words with you cos obviously you are a 'nepios' grin grin cool cool

keep begging for PQs...no.. dey here dey rant..shey na me and u dey do exams..olodo!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2015
kosplateau:

when u do not expand ur networks and keep enrolling thousands of students... what do u expect? has ur e-mail never delivered esp gmail or yahoo? anyway students thinking d shutting down is close..jammed d whole infrastructure.

My mail has always delivered most especially yahoo. Anyway, i get your point shaaa...it's not a naija thing but an individual thing or management thing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2015
please can anyone give me info on how many credit units one must complete for a masters degree in noun. some one told me 45 total units while another student told me 30... pls which is correct
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2015
thekingsmen:
please can anyone give me info on how many credit units one must complete for a masters degree in noun. some one told me 45 total units while another student told me 30... pls which is correct
30 is off... it may stand for pgd. it depends on d program...39, 40 or 42 works for MIT and I heard MBA demands from 45.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2015
ejibaba:

My mail has always delivered most especially yahoo. Anyway, i get your point shaaa...it's not a naija thing but an individual thing or management thing
If d authority broadens what it has esp this time students rush to complete TMAs...it won't be a Nigerian thingy. NOUN mgt doesn't care or do more because it operates in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (1583) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.