Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483350 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
kunleee:
Please nounites
Am missing my paper tomorrow cus of ill health n there is no channel to communicate it to my sc tomorrow.
1.What do i do so that it wont count as a carry over.
2. Whats the required total units to passed for PGD?
Cus all listed in my portal are 34units including project.
Pls ur immediate reply will be appreciated.
Thank u.

1) Do not bother yourself. You don't need to communicate with your SC. It won't reflect on your result, since you won't write it tomorrow.
2) For PGD, a student is required to pass a minimum of 30 credit units from relevant courses.

Get well soon!
Guerissez bientot!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
MimiHANS:

1) Do not bother yourself. You don't need to communicate with your SC. It won't reflect on your result, since you won't write it tomorrow.
2) For PGD, a student is required to pass a minimum of 30 credit units from relevant courses.

Get well soon!
Guerissez bientot!
Thank you so much MimiHANS
This is timely n helpful
Amen to d prayer
I felt better health wise now.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by provostmk(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Evening house pls I wnt to apply through direct entry hw do I s start and what r the fees, how do I pay it. Pls help @ mkaabeer@gmail or whatapp 08037655703 thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2015
I heard first week of november
samguru:
M.Sc nounites,

When is GST807?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 2:55am On Oct 19, 2015
GOOD DAY CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MSC INFO TECH PAST QUESTION PAPERS TO uedibo@yahoo.com. PLS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Someone shld pls help, how can I get to Fatai Atere (mushin centre) from Ojota?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Yem0350:
Someone shld pls help, how can I get to Fatai Atere (mushin centre) from Ojota?

Find ur way to oshodi under bridge. Board a bus going to mushin tel d conductor you are going to fatai atere or cappa bus stop. Walk down fatai atere number 19. Or once you get to oshodi take a bike to number 19 fatai atere way.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2015
link for e exam time table pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Gd Am,Pls anyone with softcopy for seminar n project format should pls send it to nesty_fasu@yahoo.com Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please, out of the 30 units needed for PGD I failed a 2 unit course. how do I go about re-registering considering that the minimum load per semester is 15?

Do I have to look for extra 13 units thereby increasing the chances of failing another one? grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yugos08(f): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
kiekie1:

I have been offline .. Kindly call my mobile num visible in my profile let's talk ! Thanks
Please I have the same issue. Have they finished uploading the results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
pls,is der any form 2 be process 4 someone make a graduating list after done with project & final exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Guyz,I heard the e-exam TT has been pasted in all study centers. Well,let's try and check our center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chade(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
pls is tma still on?...mine is nt cumin up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chade(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jayon1: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Someone please help. I'm a 100 level student and I've been busy with my TMA's. Unfortunately i forgot to print out BIO 101 tma questions for revision purposes before answering them. Can anyone help me with the questions please. BIO 101 TMA 1-4
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
JustCare:
Good morning everyone in the house. I have followed this thread for over a year now. I am about to start accomplishing the reason why I have been around all these while.

I'm an undergraduate student of unilag, though a medical student, I really wanna obtain a degree in law from noun. I know this is not gonna be easy owing to my current study, financial embodiment and the o'level in art subjects I will need to acquire sooner.

Please what I seek now is a good advice from people studying what I'm bargaining for right now. I will appreciate someone who's studying law to let me know how I will reach him or her in order to get some firsthand and direct private information on some salient issues.

Once more, good morning to everyone...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
JustCare:
Good morning everyone in the house. I have followed this thread for over a year now. I am about to start accomplishing the reason why I have been around all these while.

I'm an undergraduate student of unilag, though a medical student, I really wanna obtain a degree in law from noun. I know this is not gonna be easy owing to my current study, financial embodiment and the o'level in art subjects I will need to acquire sooner.

Please what I seek now is a good advice from people studying what I'm bargaining for right now. I will appreciate someone who's studying law to let me know how I will reach him or her in order to get some firsthand and direct private information on some salient issues.

Once more, good morning to everyone...
Add up and pls let me know when you do so I can delete the pin: or any other medium convenient for you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
chade:

I think so... because i submitted mine last nite

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
jayon1:
Someone please help. I'm a 100 level student and I've been busy with my TMA's. Unfortunately i forgot to print out BIO 101 tma questions for revision purposes before answering them. Can anyone help me with the questions please. BIO 101 TMA 1-4

U can get a copy from ur course mate @ ur study centre and do d photocopy

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
kunleee:
Thank you so much MimiHANS This is timely n helpful Amen to d prayer I felt better health wise now. Thank you
Uwc, bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
chade:

TMA is still on.
Perhaps, the network is bad.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cmpunk: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
AliEsq:
link for e exam time table pls

FirstDraftof20152eExamTimetable.xls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Owk thankx
cmpunk:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Senbonzakura(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
cmpunk:

Pls add the link. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cmpunk: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Senbonzakura:
Pls add the link. Thanks.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JustCare: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=SlimBrawnie post=39142581][/quote]

Thanks. You may delete now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please, out of the 30 units needed for PGD I failed a 2 unit course. how do I go about re-registering considering that the minimum load per semester is 15?

Do I have to look for extra 13 units thereby increasing the chances of failing another one?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2015
dayjahvoo:

Do I have to look for extra 13 units thereby increasing the chances of failing another one?
U can do a two-unit course only, u can add additional two courses just in case when reregistering d failed one. Ur semester units must not be up to 15 units.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Hw much is compulsory fee for second semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topestar1234: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Please Call TOPE 07037836177 for all knds of project analysis and design using statistical data analysis software. CHEERS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2015
stevohdee:
pls,is der any form 2 be process 4 someone make a graduating list after done with project & final exam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.