Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484000 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PunterTim(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hey Peeps
Any1 On Here In Bus Admin & Ent Studies 100l 1st/2nd Semester.
Need Your Help ASAP.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kazrem:

Smh. What's really the difference between what I said and this? You just like ITK. What's the essence of applying now and not getting cleared?
They are two different things...u think sb won't wanna apply now and wait till Feb for clearance? Give correct info always!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 12:56am On Oct 26, 2015
olumbha:
Is exam still goin to hold tomorrow?
lakesidepapa:
Yes if u have paper tomorrow but No if ur study center is in lagos or abuja
Not all centres within Lagos, only Ikeja Study Centre. For instance, students of McCarthy Study Centre, Obalende, Lagos will write exams today and tomorrow (26th and 27th). Take note.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:33am On Oct 26, 2015
PunterTim:
Hey Peeps
Any1 On Here In Bus Admin & Ent Studies 100l 1st/2nd Semester.
Need Your Help ASAP.
Yap
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Deyinka007: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2015
E exams venues please guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2015
kosplateau:

They are two different things...u think sb won't wanna apply now and wait till Feb for clearance? Give correct info always!

Why are u like this?....

I have been observing this ur ITK attitude from a distance..

U know deep down in u dat Kazrem was saying desame thing..

Always try and take correction... and stop acting like you were around when dinosaurs were born.

" Ten cuidado, Una palabra es suficiente para que el sabio. Cuidar "

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2015
LOUIS6:

Why are u like this?....

Always try and take correction... and stop acting like you were around when dinosaurs were born.

I know sb who applied in Dec 2014 and got screened in January 2015. Allow the question owner to pick. ITK for what? Kazrem would have appreciated my explanations more when he was begging for info.

It seems u are one of those I ignored their PMs!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
LOUIS6:

Why are u like this?....

Just let him be. I have chosen to ignore him. That's his best way of engaging people.
kosplateau:

I know sb who applied in Dec 2014 and got screened in January 2015. Allow the question owner to pick. ITK for what? Kazrem would have appreciated my explanations more when he was begging for info.
It seems u are one of those I ignored their PMs!
Thank you very much sir. You are highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PunterTim(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kazrem:
Yap
PM Me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kazrem:

Just let him be. I have chosen to ignore him. That's his best way of engaging people.

Thank you very much sir. You are highly appreciated.
I no send oh but I know u begged here always on how to make a first class...one sentence wouldn't have been enuf for u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
kosplateau:

I no send oh but I know u begged here always on how to make a first class...one sentence wouldn't have been enuf for u.

you left bad and came back worst lol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I'm gud, buddy. only giving correct info..joke a little bit. I folo give am a like.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Guys.....pls let it go,U don't have to be like this on this platform. We all needs the help of one another, give up this sh..t. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jovie: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Need free GST 107/707/807 (The Good Study Guide) Quiz solutions?

Send an email with the subject YES to learning(at)sigma(dot)com(dot)ng

We have a number of quiz questions and answers (including fill in the blanks) currently available.

Only The Good Study Guide is currently available. We hope to expand our question bank as time goes on.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Guys, the spate of missing results in NOUN is becoming worrisome. Some students 2 or more others their entire exams. Annoying as it seem after complaining and sending mails and writing letters of request of release of result yet they won't respond or take action on it. rather you'll be asked to repeat the exam and TMA again which is just not right. I don't know what its like in the south but from opinions the north seems to be worst hit and its a contributory factor to low patronage of the programme here. Guys what do we do??How do we pass this message across to them??

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Exactly. Someone said it not too long ago that he is arrogant ferdimako and he denied but the truth is that character is like smoke. It will definitely come out even if covered in a tin.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello fellow NOUN students. I am a Political Science student(fresher) here in benin study center. Please I need someone who have experienced my current predicament to answer me. I just did Pol126 e-exam today and my score was 69/120 which is equal to 40.25/70. Added to my tma score of 29.5, it gives a total score of 69.75/100. My question is; Does noun round up exam scores before collating the results or are they simply going to give me a B? I finished my first semester with 9 straight As and it pains me to be commencing my second semester exam with a B.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
please who knows the e-exam venue for science students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kazrem:

Exactly. Someone said it not too long ago that he is arrogant ferdimako and he denied but the truth is that character is like smoke. It will definitely come out even if covered in a tin.
hahaha...I remember arrogant ferdimako helped u oh....u be ladies wey dey forget the past?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
ejibaba:
Guys, the spate of missing results in NOUN is becoming worrisome. Some students 2 or more others their entire exams. Annoying as it seem after complaining and sending mails and writing letters of request of release of result yet they won't respond or take action on it. rather you'll be asked to repeat the exam and TMA again which is just not right. I don't know what its like in the south but from opinions the north seems to be worst hit and its a contributory factor to low patronage of the programme here. Guys what do we do??How do we pass this message across to them??
bros, for missing results, if u can, redo oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
kosplateau:

I'm gud, buddy. only giving correct info..joke a little bit. I folo give am a like.

lol do you know how hard it is deciphering your jokes? Almost all the present guys here failed at that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
JigsawKillah:

lol do you know how hard it is deciphering your jokes? Almost all the present guys here failed at that
hahaha...I don't take anything to heart..but folks wanna die facelessly. I still try to treat folks well...hey, what happened to ur signature tune? killah
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
kosplateau:

hahaha...I don't take anything to heart..but folks wanna die facelessly. I still try to treat folks well...hey, what happened to ur signature tune? killah

got tired of folks treating me with contempt. . . a faceless monster. my moniker scares alotta them already lol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Only those who sabi him would understand. I wonder why kazrem de talk like ds....he know am wella na!
The truth is, his opinions are mostly right; you can't take that away from him. Na him sarcasm atimes de worry people.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
ejibaba:

Bros, It is a contemplative puzzle which no one gatz answers to.

Actually, I/We can advise those students with 2 or 3 missing scripts/results to re-write their papers. But, for those with 4 or 6 missing scripts out of 8 courses. Are we also going to tell them to re-write all the 4 or 6 courses?! Considering: capital, stress and time factor.

This is totally absurd and uncalled for!

This is a "Salient issue" that NOUN should look into.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2015
MimiHANS:

Bros, It is a contemplative puzzle which no one gatz answers to.

Actually, I/We can advise those students with 2 or 3 missing scripts/results to re-write their papers. But, for those with 4 or 6 missing scripts out of 8 courses. Are we also going to tell them to re-write all the 4 or 6 courses?! Considering: capital, stress and time factor.

This is totally absurd and uncalled for!

This is a "Salient issue" that NOUN should look into.
I know sb that's redoing eight...NOUN couldn't extract d scores. If u can't sue..redo! It is harsh and inhumane..it is nig.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2015
E-Exam Timetable Restructure for Lagos Study Centre

Because of the loss of Monday and Tuesday for Lagos Study Center in the start up for the e-exams, the papers for the two days would be taken to November 23 and 24, 2015. Please note this change.

Don't get confused ooo... it is only for lagos study centre.

But e-Exam timetable for all study centres nation wide remains thesame
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2015
I'm still expecting my MGS 714 result, is der anyone waiting 4 d same result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuelzy: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2015
hmmm... i just dey observe dis noun from 3D ..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2015
kosplateau:

bros, for missing results, if u can, redo oh.

Uncle, redo is not the issue na, haba!!! It's time and money. For someone who is expecting to graduate and leave you're forced to start a new semester n pay compulsory fees for that semester. A 3 semester programme becomes 4 or more...with the person paying the compulsory fees each semester and delayed in time and resources.We all have to cry out now cos it can be your turn next. A postgraduate student is currently repeating a course for the 3rd time and another B.sc student for the 4th time. I've never experienced such but worried that if they can have missing results and deceive its students that result are released in batches it speaks volume of their integrity and leaves room for possible fear or worry of results been manipulated. Silent today is defeat tomorrow
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2015
ejibaba:

Uncle, redo is not the issue na, haba!!! It's time and money. For someone who is expecting to graduate and leave you're forced to start a new semester n pay compulsory fees for that semester. A 3 semester programme becomes 4 or more...with the person paying the compulsory fees each semester and delayed in time and resources.We all have to cry out now cos it can be your turn next. A postgraduate student is currently repeating a course for the 3rd time and another B.sc student for the 4th time. I've never experienced such but worried that if they can have missing results and deceive its students that result are released in batches it speaks volume of their integrity and leaves room for possible fear or worry of results been manipulated. Silent today is defeat tomorrow
what then do we do? Can we collectively report to NUC and do a media hype about it so that they take it serious? Can we have lalasticlala and seun do us that favor of front page so that they would address this issue before it gets outta hand?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2015
kosplateau:

I know sb that's redoing eight...NOUN couldn't extract d scores. If u can't sue..redo! It is harsh and inhumane..it is nig.
Imagine 8 courses!!! What rubbish!!! So what was the need for the attendance sheet? It's not Nigeria my brother. We have to speak up and have it end. We can't continue like this oooh. If nothing matters time does. A friend was to graduate and collect his result before the last election when his uncle was on sit but this same issue affected him now the result is out no one to help him. Time is of great essence. For some of us who have done online foreign programmes this issues are not a part of the issues faced. I've a little privilege to know how much NOUN makes a year and guyz you will be shocked so it bothers me why they won't invest so much in the success of the institution. We all have to speak up now cos today's silent of evil is tomorrow's regret

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.